Black People : Erin Andrews $55M mocks real pain and suffering by families like Eric Garner and Freddie Gray

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
If you don't understand where you are people, here's yet another reminder. No let up. That pressure you feel keep that pressure applied on breaking the chains of ignorance.

THE NAKED TRUTH! Erin Andrews $55M settlement makes a mockery of real pain and suffering experienced by families like Eric Garner and Freddie Gray who received a FRACTION of that payout

BY Gersh Kuntzman /
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /
Tuesday, March 8, 2016, 9:29 AM

No disrespect to the jury in the Erin Andrews case, but I can't breathe.

The ESPN reporter just got a $55 million award for the pain and suffering of being videotaped naked in a Nashville hotel room in 2008.

ESPN reporter Erin Andrews, with her attorney Marshall Grossman, broke down in tears after facing her convicted stalker Michael Barrett for the first time.

Fifty five million dollars because people got to see Erin Andrews naked on the Internet.

But Erin Andrews is still alive and, as the defendants in the case argued, is certainly thriving. She's free to go on "Dancing with the Stars" or schmooze with NFL players. But a jury felt her pain — and treated the symptoms with cash. America, what a country.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...settlement-mockery-pain-suf-article-1.2556525

Chaya Chaim

Feb 1, 2016
Typical blonde Edomite attention whore gets MILLIONS because she whined like they all do when they don't get their way despite that skank slept her way to get where she is , the casting couch is real and NEVER went away. .

Our people have legitimate complains the same ME-DUNCE-US/MEDIA says "just forgive and forget/don't live in hate (notice Edomite hypocrite beasts constantly tell us that yet if we looked at them wrong they hold decade grudges??)

Erin Andrews is a typical Khazarian Edomite jezebel who thinks she's worth more than she is, she's nothing more than a side chick who caught feelings her pimp just saw her as such real talk fam

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
If you don't understand where you are people, here's yet another reminder. No let up. That pressure you feel keep that pressure applied on breaking the chains of ignorance.

THE NAKED TRUTH! Erin Andrews $55M settlement makes a mockery of real pain and suffering experienced by families like Eric Garner and Freddie Gray who received a FRACTION of that payout

BY Gersh Kuntzman /
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /
Tuesday, March 8, 2016, 9:29 AM

No disrespect to the jury in the Erin Andrews case, but I can't breathe.

The ESPN reporter just got a $55 million award for the pain and suffering of being videotaped naked in a Nashville hotel room in 2008.

ESPN reporter Erin Andrews, with her attorney Marshall Grossman, broke down in tears after facing her convicted stalker Michael Barrett for the first time.

Fifty five million dollars because people got to see Erin Andrews naked on the Internet.

But Erin Andrews is still alive and, as the defendants in the case argued, is certainly thriving. She's free to go on "Dancing with the Stars" or schmooze with NFL players. But a jury felt her pain — and treated the symptoms with cash. America, what a country.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...settlement-mockery-pain-suf-article-1.2556525

Thank you. This is so unbelievable. America, what a country.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
legit-writer Black Poetry : 1620 Andrews Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
legit-writer Black Poetry : 1620 Andrews Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1