Black Women : Erikah Badu; dropping Science at the Voodoo festival, New Orleans 2008

medusanegrita

Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
Good stuff. Amusing a bit.

What were the Mexican revolutionaries called again? Sounds like she is saying Dr. Kingsters.

Is she pregnant again? This would be her 4th wouldn't it?

She reminds me a bit of Lauryn Hill. I miss her. Not that much of a fan of Badu, but I'm glad she's still around.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
It is interesting that with all of the ..

Good stuff. Amusing a bit.

What were the Mexican revolutionaries called again? Sounds like she is saying Dr. Kingsters.

Is she pregnant again? This would be her 4th wouldn't it?

She reminds me a bit of Lauryn Hill. I miss her. Not that much of a fan of Badu, but I'm glad she's still around.

political activism this sister has been involved with and conscious raising, aside fom her music, it is hard to find youtubes of her presentations.

The term was Zapatistas

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
to me she is a clown. i cannot take her work seriously. just cannot.
and i actually love her voice. i would love to hear her on some billie holiday songs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Erykah Badu Helped Define ‘Wokeness.’ Now She’s a Target Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Ericka Badu & her Egyptian song: "Back in the day" AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : erykah-badu-says wear longer-skirts Black People Open Forum 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Robert Glasper Experiment featuring Erykah Badu - Afro Blue Black Entertainment 0
Shems Nbedjer Black People : African DNA testing a fraud?? Ericka Badu (Bamileke) Black People Open Forum 36
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Roots - You Got Me ft. Erykah Badu Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Erykah Badu named the new face of Givenchy Black People Open Forum 19
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Janelle Monáe - Q.U.E.E.N. (feat. Erykah Badu) Lyrics Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : In love with you--Erykah Badu feat. Stephen Marley Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : Erykah Badu (show Banned) Black Entertainment 25
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Erykah Badu - Other Side Of The Game Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Erykah Badu - On and On Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : The Roots - You Got Me ft. Erykah Badu Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Erykah Badu feat. Common - Love Of My Life Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : Erykah Badu - Blonde, Straight & Hawked Out Black Entertainment 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : some sound advice from ms. badu..... Khasm13 1
Ankhur Black People : Is Erykah Badu crazy? (or Yoko Ono??) Black People Open Forum 24
A Black Entertainment : ERYKAH BADU'S ARTWORK FOR NEW ALBUM IS HOT Black Entertainment 1
S Black Entertainment : E.Badu S.Marley - In Love With You Black Entertainment 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : peep ms. badu's new album... Khasm13 6
P Black Entertainment : COMMON, ERYKAH BADU AND DEAD PREZ RELEASE NEW FILM Black Entertainment 6
J Black Entertainment : Erykah Badu Meet and Greet Concert Tickets Black Entertainment 2
J Black Entertainment : Erykah Badu Black Entertainment 1
P Black Entertainment : The Real Black Realness:Erykah Badu Black Entertainment 1
S Black Entertainment : JILL SCOTT & ERYKAH BADU: The GODDESSES OF TODAY'S SOUL R&B? Black Entertainment 12
P Black Entertainment : Listen to Erykah Badu's new album right here... Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Bees Are Dropping Dead in Brazil and Sending a Message to Humans Black Health and Wellness 0
HODEE Health and Wellness : Dunkin' Donuts is dropping titanium dioxide from its powdered sugar donuts Black Health and Wellness 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : AT LAST! Dre is finally dropping his books AACOOLDRE 0
info-moetry Black People : phil valentine dropping science - Black People Have Extraterrestrial DNA Black People Open Forum 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Lauryn Hill Dropping Truth To The Youth Back In 2000! [Rare Footage] Black People Open Forum 2
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dr Clarke - Pt. 2 dropping science....... Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : DA dropping death penalty against Mumia Abu-Jamal Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Health and Wellness : U.S. girls dropping dead from mandated shot Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : Dropping Truths Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : DROPPING HARD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Was last Bond movie dropping too Much Science? Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : Dropping Stuff Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Dropping Butter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Still Dropping Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : DROPPING FOREVER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Keep Dropping Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Bootzey Nation of Gods and Earths : Dropping Bombs Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 1
R Black Poetry : DROPPING TRUTH #2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : DROPPING TRUTH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Dropping Stuff Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
P Black People : Black youth dropping out, choice? or white supremacy? Black People Open Forum 32
R Black Poetry : DROPPING HARD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Dropping Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Spirituality Religion : Indian Baby Dropping Bizarre Ritual Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2