Brother AACOOLDRE : Ericka Badu & her Egyptian song: "Back in the day"

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Something is strange is going on Ericka Badu starts out her song by stating the name "Sirius' the dog-star which is the soul of Isis. then it's no accident that Erykah also interjects themes abouting Puffing (Blowing wind) and barking Dogs in her poem. Sirius isn't cited on any online lyrics site but we hear her clearly say it. Badu is known to take pictures with the Egyptian ankh so we know where she is coming from. I love the song but please keep your clothes on. Isis do states: "My robe no mortal has yet uncovered". But back to the lecture at hand.

Moreover, they record that in the so-called books of Hermes it is written in regard to the sacred names that they call the power which is assigned to direct the revolution of the sun Horus, but the Greeks call it Apollo; and the power assigned to the wind some call Osiris and others Serapis; and Sothis (Sirius) in Egyptian signifies “Pregnancy” or “To be pregnant”: Therefore in Greek, with a change of accent, the star is called the dogstar, which they regard as the special star of Isis" -see Plutarch's Isis and Osiris p.147

Sirius is known in the book of Matthew as the eastern star and the Holy wind that impregnates Mary (Isis) is Osiris's blow job/wind as cited above.

"what is conceived in her (Mary) is from the holy spirit/wind" Matthew 1:20
"Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? we saw his star in the East" matthew 2:2

Soulflower take me flying with you, hey (Horus/Jesus was the Lotus flower)
Just gimme dat bop-bop, bop-bop, bop-ba-domp, yeah
Gimme some of dat bop-bop, bop-bop, bop-ba-domp
Well, well, well

[Bridge]
Wailin', and singin', and jammin', and talkin'
And pumpin' the trunk with the windows rolled up, puff
Well, well, well
Da laughin' and singin' and jammin' and talkin' and
Pumpin' the trunk with the windows rolled up, puff
Yeah, well, well, well

Laughin', and singin', and jammin', and talkin'

Well, well, well
And we would ride around the park till it's after dark
And when we get home hope the dogs don't bark, puff
Well, well, well
Well, well, well
Well, well, well
Well, well, well
Puff
Puff
Puff
Puff
Puff
Puff
Puff
Puff
Puff
Puff

Like · Reply · 9 mins

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shems Nbedjer Black People : African DNA testing a fraud?? Ericka Badu (Bamileke) Black People Open Forum 36
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Erykah Badu Helped Define ‘Wokeness.’ Now She’s a Target Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : erykah-badu-says wear longer-skirts Black People Open Forum 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Robert Glasper Experiment featuring Erykah Badu - Afro Blue Black Entertainment 0
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Roots - You Got Me ft. Erykah Badu Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Erykah Badu named the new face of Givenchy Black People Open Forum 19
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Janelle Monáe - Q.U.E.E.N. (feat. Erykah Badu) Lyrics Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : In love with you--Erykah Badu feat. Stephen Marley Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : Erykah Badu (show Banned) Black Entertainment 25
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Erykah Badu - Other Side Of The Game Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Erykah Badu - On and On Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : The Roots - You Got Me ft. Erykah Badu Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Erykah Badu feat. Common - Love Of My Life Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : Erykah Badu - Blonde, Straight & Hawked Out Black Entertainment 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : some sound advice from ms. badu..... Khasm13 1
Ankhur Black Women : Erikah Badu; dropping Science at the Voodoo festival, New Orleans 2008 Black Women 7
Ankhur Black People : Is Erykah Badu crazy? (or Yoko Ono??) Black People Open Forum 24
A Black Entertainment : ERYKAH BADU'S ARTWORK FOR NEW ALBUM IS HOT Black Entertainment 1
S Black Entertainment : E.Badu S.Marley - In Love With You Black Entertainment 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : peep ms. badu's new album... Khasm13 6
P Black Entertainment : COMMON, ERYKAH BADU AND DEAD PREZ RELEASE NEW FILM Black Entertainment 6
J Black Entertainment : Erykah Badu Meet and Greet Concert Tickets Black Entertainment 2
J Black Entertainment : Erykah Badu Black Entertainment 1
P Black Entertainment : The Real Black Realness:Erykah Badu Black Entertainment 1
S Black Entertainment : JILL SCOTT & ERYKAH BADU: The GODDESSES OF TODAY'S SOUL R&B? Black Entertainment 12
P Black Entertainment : Listen to Erykah Badu's new album right here... Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Not Egyptian and no great beauty: what Gal Gadot's Cleopatra should look like, according to history Egypt 0
imhotep06 Black People : Towards a Comparative Dictionary of Cikam (Egyptian) Black People Open Forum 0
imhotep06 Black People : Toward a Comparative Dictionary of Egyptian and African Languages Black People Open Forum 0
imhotep06 Black Spirituality Religion : Egyptian (ciKam) and Bantu linguistic connections Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Destee Egypt : Four child graves discovered at an Ancient Egyptian quarry Egypt 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh is World’s Oldest Case of Gigantism Egypt 10
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The taking of Joppa: An Egyptian literary precedent to Homer’s Wooden Trojan Horse story in The Ody AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Greek/Egyptian wrestling schools AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Introduction to the Egyptian Zodiac AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Prophet Amos using Egyptian metaphors of justice AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Some ancient Egyptian attitude towards their black cousins AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How the ancient Egyptian lost its ability to read & write AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : many scholars have insisted that the bible is entirely Egyptian AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE FICTIONAL POPE LINUS BASED ON AN EGYPTIAN SONG & OR ORPHEUS BROTHER? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Egyptian Mysteries AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Solving A Christian/Egyptian Puzzles AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Ten commandments & the links with Egyptian Laws AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HITLER’S SWASTIKA ORIGINALY AFRICAN/EGYPTIAN: & the business of the name of Isis AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : IMMANUEL: Linked with the Egyptian Amen? AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Ancient Stone Depicting First Female Egyptian Pharaoh Queen Hatshepsut Discovered Egypt 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Scribes in the Ancient Egyptian Schools: links with Psalms & Proverbs AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did the OT/NT steal the Egyptian Balance Scales AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Egyptian Marriage Ritual in Genesis AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dissertation on Egyptian battle for Justin in the OT AACOOLDRE 1