Black Money Business Jobs : Employer-employee derives from the master-slave relationship

Shikamaru

Registered
May 7, 2011
Source

books

legit-writer

Registered
Dec 12, 2002
the exact reason I am in business for myself. i don't do well at taking other's orders, especially if they are deemed ridiculous, been there, done that, and look where it got me, fired! So yeap, going into business for one self is the best thing to do. To achieve this, one must have patience and dedication.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : Can your employer make you get a Covid vaccine? Here’s what experts say Black People Politics 7
Destee Ethiopia : Ethiopian maid filmed falling 7 floors - trying to escape Kuwaiti employer wanting to kill her Ethiopia 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Global Post, the employer of freelancer James Foley, fails to pass smell test Black People Politics 0
legit-writer Black People : Need to Vent II - Talking Ugly About Your Current or Future Employer Online Black People Open Forum 3
Asomfwaa Black Jokes Humor : How can you tell if your employer is White or Black? Black Jokes Humor 18
Destee Black People : Does Your Employer Devastate Land, Air, Water, Animals, Or People? Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Employee given CEO's personal car after leaving at midnight to walk 20 miles to first day at work Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : CNN Employee Claims Blacks Are Passed Over for Promotions in Discrimination Lawsuit Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
MsInterpret Black People : Sears employee wins $5.2 mil for racial harrasment Black People Open Forum 1
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Employee = servant Black Money Business Jobs 2
Full Speed Black People : What kind of employee are you? Black People Open Forum 26
S Black People : Black employee's find noose!?! Black People Open Forum 3
D Black People : Big White Boss told HIS DOG to SIC that FORMER BLACK MAN EMPLOYEE of HIS Black People Open Forum 5
P Black People : Black employee sues in racist name-calling Black People Open Forum 4
T Black People : How To Tell If You Are A GHETTO Employee Black People Open Forum 4

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
I Love You! :love:
Destee wrote on dunwiddat's profile.
Good to see you Sister! :cheerleader:
Kemetstry wrote on dunwiddat's profile.
Where have you been hiding ?
Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
I am looking for participants in a study to share their experiences as former African American males served as ED/EBD/BD in the southeast. Participants ages 18-35 will be interviewed and given the opportunity to express their thoughts, feelings and impressions of their school years. If interested or for more information please contact me directly. Thanks, Cheryl
Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. I am a doctorate student in need of participants for my study. Is it allowable to post a request for study participants. If so, this is the post that would be uploaded: