Occupation
Photographer

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="shaka64, post: 941809, member: 13428" RIP my Brother

Maurice died in L.A. after a long battle with Parkinson's. He was diagnosed in 1992 and his condition deteriorated in recent months. The disease had progressed to the point he was forced to stop touring with the band 1994.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/04/maurice-white-earth-wind-and-fire-dead/#ixzz3zFJyXfIp

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/04/maurice-white-earth-wind-and-fire-dead/#ixzz3zF3bSaPJ /QUOTE]
This is my favourite Earth Wind & Fire track, I’m very very sorry I didn’t see them live [they were already at Wembley as opposed to my haunt the Hammersmith Odeon]. Maurice White/musical genius/GIANT RIP!

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Chaya Chaim

Feb 1, 2016
Rest with Yahawah, Allayahim, Yahawashi, and ruuahh brother...

Thanks for all the great music and helping create my favorite music group :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire - Zanzibar Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : EARTH WIND AND FIRE LEGEND DIES Black Entertainment 19
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Keep Your Head To The Sky Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earth, Wind, And Fire - Sunshine Black Entertainment 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Burnin' Bush - Earth, Wind & Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Mighty Mighty Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire - Be Ever Wonderful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Imagination Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, And Fire - Be Ever Wonderful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire; Sun Godess Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mom; Earth Wind and Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind & Fire - Serpentine Fire (Video clip) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : September by. Earth, Wind and Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Earth, Wind and Fire, Keep Your Head to the Sky Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Earth Wind and Fire (before they became famous) Sweet Sweetback theme Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Boogie wonderland - Earth Wind and Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Indigo Blues Audio Video Web Conferencing : SEPTEMBER - Earth Wind and Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Earth Wind Fire - Got to get you into my life. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Let's Groove - Earth wind and fire - Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black Entertainment : NEWS: Earth Wind & Fire to be inducted into the Songwriters hall of fame. Black Entertainment 0
G Black People : Nia singing Can't Hide Love by Earth Wind and Fire at age 4 Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : Earth Cleanse Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Impossible Foods CEO slams 'the most destructive technology on Earth by far' Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : Head not at odds it's straight and in Genesis now god create the HEAVEN AND EARTH folks should be in FT LEAVENWORTH for not believing, the earth had n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Al D Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth? Black People Open Forum 81
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Earth is wobbling more than it should, and humans are likely the cause Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Scientists finally have a decent guess as to why Earth exists Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : New TSRI study offers surprising twist on how life began on Earth Science and Technology 3
TruthHitman African American History Culture : FLAT EARTH INFO: More Proof That We Have Been Lied Too. African American History Culture 0
TruthHitman Africa : Did Ancient Black Races Know That Earth Is A Flat Circle All Things Africa 3
OldSoul OldSoul : Black Earth, Black Roots OldSoul 1
HODEE Black People : Why does the same side of the moon always face Earth? Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : Eat tuna first then think universe and the earth It's leerie how the theory goes have plenty of fun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Oyana Zuri Earth The Front Porch : Peace to the God's and Earth's. The Front Porch 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ Heaven & Earth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : UK Scientists: Aliens May Have Sent Space Seeds To Create Life On Earth Science and Technology 4
OldSoul OldSoul : TigerBelles: The Untold Story of the Fastest Women on Earth OldSoul 1
Enki Black Poetry : DARK SIDE OF THE EARTH - ANTI-BULLYING SPOKEN WORD POETRY SHORT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : North Korea Rare Earth Metals North Korea May Be Sitting On $6 Trillion Worth Of Rare Minerals Black People Politics 1
Chevron Dove Science and Technology : Largest Sunspot in 24 Years is facing Earth Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Sun Unleashes Major Solar Flare at Earth (Video) Science and Technology 12
S African Traditional Religion : The story of Oshun leaving the Earth.. a talk with Luisah Teish. African Traditional Religion Study Group 0
1poetsought Black People : Beautiful Earth Black People Open Forum 1
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : EARTH'S INITIAL LIFE FORMS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Will Smith’s ‘After Earth’ named worst movie of the year Black Entertainment 8
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : EARTH THE SOLE SURVIVOR part 2 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : EARTH THE SOLE SURVIVOR Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Calm solar cycle prompts questions about impact on Earth Science and Technology 6
T Black People : *** There is Hope on Earth*** Black People Open Forum 1