Black People : Each soldier in Afghanistan costs 1 million, how much to educate each child??????????

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
According to todays report by award winning journalist Dr Gay Null today on Progressive Radio Network, not only does it cost 1 million dollars per soldier to find 100 Al Queda in Afghanistan it takes 22 gallons of fuel per soldier to get them into the mountains of that nation, and the cost per gallon to the millitary is
400 PER GALLON

hellogood

Banned
May 17, 2009
Great point

According to todays report by award winning journalist Dr Gay Null today on Progressive Radio Network, not only does it cost 1 million dollars per soldier to find 100 Al Queda in Afghanistan it takes 22 gallons of fuel per soldier to get them into the mountains of that nation, and the cost per gallon to the millitary is
400 PER GALLON
Long ago i used to think things were jacked up. Now i'm older i realize everything is actually running quite smoothly. There are no ACCIDENTS. This is all calculated. When these status quo's are exposed then, then a person is hit with "conspiracy theorist", a title that kills the messenger, yet the quo goes on.

I also realized there is no education in Amerikkkan, this is "programming" at it's finest. Don't "believe" me? They even ask kids "did you get your school program"? Remember the basis of english is to confuse, why you think are things such as antonyms, synonyms, homonyms? Oh it sounds like that, but I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY. We need a language where ONE word means ONE thing, then there's no confusion.

Back to your base point, OF COURSE our resources could be used to better the lives of people. People are not the concern, when there are countries to invade.

Everything is running rather smoothly.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Long ago i used to think things were jacked up. Now i'm older i realize everything is actually running quite smoothly. There are no ACCIDENTS. This is all calculated. When these status quo's are exposed then, then a person is hit with "conspiracy theorist", a title that kills the messenger, yet the quo goes on.

I also realized there is no education in Amerikkkan, this is "programming" at it's finest. Don't "believe" me? They even ask kids "did you get your school program"? Remember the basis of english is to confuse, why you think are things such as antonyms, synonyms, homonyms? Oh it sounds like that, but I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY. We need a language where ONE word means ONE thing, then there's no confusion.

Back to your base point, OF COURSE our resources could be used to better the lives of people. People are not the concern, when there are countries to invade.

Everything is running rather smoothly.
YES INDEED, THEY HAVE THEIR PLANS LAYED OUT FOR MANY YEARS,
like Malcolm said we are nothing to them but ex-slaves

until we collectively create and implement our own long term plans to protect our youth from falling into thier pits and land mines

Nov 30, 2009
Each soldier doesn't cost a million. Money is fiction.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Sports : NFL & KAEPERNICK DONE WITH EACH OTHER ? Black Sports 2
C Black People : The Distrusting Black American Negro, So Distrusting Of Each Other!!! Black People Open Forum 5
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : We each can be a poet. Furthermore we have the spirit in all of us... True aura to self discovery Configure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black men arrested at Starbucks settle for $1 each and $200K for a nonprofit student program Black People Doing Positive Things 0
HODEE Black Poetry : The essence of each others heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : boy 6 says-stop-killing-each-other Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Liberty Law Forum : Texas bill would fine men $100 each time they masturbate Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
R Black Poetry : I can dream be safely insane it's a tasty game until I wake up some folks no class and lie each day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black Education / Schools : Each One Teach One Black Education / Schools 2
queenElizabeth The Front Porch : Hello & peace be with each and every one The Front Porch 5
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : More and more each and every day the Heathens. Black People Open Forum 3
NyneElementz Black Relationships : Are We Being Honest With Ourselves and Each Other? Black Relationships 10
dunwiddat Black People : Can't We Be Civil To Each Other Black People Open Forum 21
ellen covington Black Money Business Jobs : HELP EACH ONE TEACH ONE Black Money Business Jobs 2
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Eddie Kendricks - Each Day I Cry A Little Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe election; Mugabe plays it cool, sit back and let opposition fight among each other! Zimbabwe 2
MsInterpret Black Women : Women calling each other derogatory names Black Women 3
A Black People : Calculating Reparations: 1.5 Million For Each Slave Descendant In U.S. Black People Open Forum 1
legit-writer Black People Politics : Why So Much Hate Towards Obama? And Why Do We Fight Each other? Black People Politics 206
Destee Black People : We Encourage Each Other Without Even Knowing Black People Open Forum 5
Feather Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Norman Conners~We Both Need Each Other Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Support : We Can Tag Each Other In Posts ... @destee @blackeyes @skuderjaymes @you @me !!! Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 28
Ankhur Black People Politics : The Imperative for Pan Africanism becomes more evident each day Black People Politics 12
Ankhur Black People : The Imperative for Collective Black Economics Becomes More Obvious each day Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : L.T.D.-We Both Deserve each Other's Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People : Let's Work Together Family - Help Each Other - Not Fight Black People Open Forum 41
Ankhur Black People : Arm each Family member before they reverse gun laws in your state Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Black People : Black People LOVE each other and 2011 that love will have to be Manifest Nationaly Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Where is the LOVE? When will the Hate for each other End?????? Black People Open Forum 16
Ankhur Black People : Some things become clearer each day Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black People : Why Are Our Folks Preying On Each Other?!? Black People Open Forum 18
jamesfrmphilly Black People : as we rip each other Black People Open Forum 26
Destee Black People : We've Been Taught to Hate Each Other Black People Open Forum 180
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Black folks have a Right to Hate each other Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Do we battle each other to make the opressor happy?????????????????????? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
HODEE Black People : ALL OF US ARE AGAINST...EACH OTHER AND LOVE Black People Open Forum 1
Destee How Do We Stop Black Men From Killing Each Other? Black Men 22
M Black People : African "Values" and Europian "Values" are totally ... "Opposit" of each other! Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Black People are Destroying Each Other Black People Open Forum 120
E Black Poetry : To Make it Through Each Day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
P Black Poetry : We Just Kind Of...Fell Into Each Other Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
D Black Entertainment : Alicia Keys: 'Gangsta Rap' Created to Convince Black People to Kill Each Other Black Entertainment 5
G Black People : Do Black Womb Genders (females) need each other & Do Black Males Need each other? Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Quick to Hear, Slow to Speak, and Slow to Wrath Against each other. Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why are people indulged in killing each other in the name of God? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The good and bad will have their own results separately and will not cancel each othe Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The good and bad will have their own results separately and will not cancel each othe Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1