Black Parenting : Duck Dynasty’ Couple Adopts African-American Child — See What Phil Robertson Has To Say

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
I remember this story. They were religious zealots who were following a specific book by Michael Pearl and other kids were beated to death following his guidelines....
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/did-hanas-parents-train-her-to-death/ That's not necessarily a result of adopting outside race as it is just crazy! I do wish more blacks would step up though.....but they don't!
The median income for white families is around $141,000 per year. For AAs it is $11,000. That is why more AA cannot afford to take care of their own, much less adopt others, IMO.

OT: That was their EXCUSE. But they had 7 biological children, and 2 Ethiopian adoptees. And, they never let the white kids sleep outside in the rain, eat food that was frozen solid, starve, be beaten, locked in closets, do calisthenics in the snow, die of malnutrition, etc. I don't know how you can miss the blaring racism of this case.

Lrae

Dec 25, 2015
Indiana, USA
www.facebook.com
because I am tuned in to the effects of blood and culture over color when it comes to children! I personally have worked with black families who have only white foster kids and they treat their own kids better! Just saying, there are other variables at play in this specific example. Personally I am more concerned about gays raising our children, regardless of color that is a culture we do not need to spread in our community!

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
because I am tuned in to the effects of blood and culture over color when it comes to children! I personally have worked with black families who have only white foster kids and they treat their own kids better! Just saying, there are other variables at play in this specific example. Personally I am more concerned about gays raising our children, regardless of color that is a culture we do not need to spread in our community!
Do you think the Williams treated Hanna and her brother that way because they didn't behave as well as her white biological children?

And, do you believe white people make good parents for African children?

Lrae

Dec 25, 2015
Indiana, USA
www.facebook.com
Do you think the Williams treated Hanna and her brother that way because they didn't behave as well as her white biological children?

I believe all people are AFRIKAN and just because the Ruti repudiate the Nahsi doesn't mean they didn't come from the same source! Truth is colorism is the mother of racism and has destroyed way more kids! Children need love!

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
I believe all people are AFRIKAN and just because the Ruti repudiate the Nahsi doesn't mean they didn't come from the same source! Truth is colorism is the mother of racism and has destroyed way more kids! Children need love!
We know that. But, it doesn't answer the questions. In fact, it is irrelevant, because Hana's parent's (like most "white people")do not self-identify as Africans.

So, again I ask simply....

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.