Law Forum : Drugs: Should President Obama Legalize or Decriminalize Marijuana?

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Legalize it.

Even indigenous people of this land called it the PEACE pipe. It was called the peace pipe and not the war pipe for a reason!

What's the worst thing that could happen? More fights over who ate the last slice of pizza or the last piece of chicken in a crazed munchy attack?

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
What's the worst thing that could happen? More fights over who ate the last slice of pizza or the last piece of chicken in a crazed munchy attack?

lmao, Shaggy and Scooby complexes up in here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black People : reasons-black-men-should-avoid-drugs-and-alcohol-at-all-costs Black People Open Forum 2
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Americans Want Congress Members To Pee In Cups To Prove They’re Not On Drugs Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Homeless Mom Received 5-Year-Sentence After Falsifying Son’s School District and Twice Selling Drugs Black Education / Schools 0
Al D Africa : Small Pharma in Africa working towards solutions to counterfeit drugs All Things Africa 0
HODEE Black People : The Holy Sprit, Hairstyles & Drugs Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Cancer Drugs probably Weren’t Tested on People of Color Black Health and Wellness 1
HODEE Black People : 34 criminal cases tossed after body cam footage shows cop planting drugs Black People Open Forum 4
HODEE Health and Wellness : Our water is full of drugs and we don’t know their effects Black Health and Wellness 2
Kemetstry Law Forum : WHITES ABUSE MORE HARD DRUGS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Kemetstry Law Forum : WHITES MORE LIKELY TO DEAL DRUGS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Liberty Black Entertainment : Zootopia: Yes, Disney Made a Movie About White Supremacy and the War on Drugs Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Nixon Advison admitted that ‘War on Drugs’ was policy to go after anti-war protesters & blackis Black People Politics 2
Chidike Black People : Now That The Addicts Have Changed to White, the "War on Drugs"is Now Called A Health Crisis Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : chaka-khan-a-vegan-diet-helped-me-lose-60-lbs-and-get-off-diabetes-drugs Black Health and Wellness 9
Liberty Law Forum : ‘Gentler War on Drugs’ For Whites Is a ‘Smack’ in Black America’s Face Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Popular hypertension drugs linked to worse heart health in blacks compared to whites Black Health and Wellness 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
writer33 Black People Politics : new movie: KILL the MESSENGER -- CIA, drugs Black People Politics 9
Blackbird Black People : Gangs, drugs and the rest Black People Open Forum 8
RAPTOR Black People : An 'affair' with white sheriff's daughter, drugs and claims of a race crime cover-up... Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black People : Is the End of Marijuana Prohibition the End of the War On Drugs? Probably Not. Black People Open Forum 7
E Black People : Why is sex, drugs, and violence glorified in young people's music... Black People Open Forum 131
I'm Becoming Me Black People : Police Caught Planting Drugs Black People Open Forum 11
Kemetstry Black People Politics : Priest Busted For Dealing Drugs Black People Politics 30
chuck Black People : The Drugs Came In And the Jobs Went Out! Black People Open Forum 2
S Black People : Our Drugs War: Episode 2 - The Life and Death of a Dealer Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : 'The GOD politics - Guns Oil Drugs': Treble Army - Lullabomb Black People Politics 0
candeesweet Black People : The War on Drugs and the New Jim Crow Black People Open Forum 10
Black-king Black People : Ex-Cop Says NYPD Planted Drugs On Innocent To Reach Quotas Black People Open Forum 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : michelle alexander dissects the "war on drugs" Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : War on Drugs has failed?/ from white supremacy to mafia supremacy Black People Open Forum 5
S Black People : Retired Police Officer Reflects On The Injustices of the War On Drugs Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Black People : So says the Tea Party: Black men perfer selling drugs over an education Black People Open Forum 4
Amnat77 Africa : Africans text message to check if drugs are real All Things Africa 1
Ankhur Black People : Chavez gives US a choice, Venezuelan oil, or Colombian drugs Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People Politics : Mexican President Speaks Out About Immigration And War On Drugs Etc. Black People Politics 8
Ankhur Black People : Are Jealousy and Envy addictive drugs? Black People Open Forum 6
SpiritualONE Black People : CIA Plot To Kill With Drugs Black People Open Forum 12
chuck Black People : Afrocolumbians: It's Not About The Drugs-! Black People Open Forum 7
R Black Spirituality Religion : Phsychedelic drugs Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
cherryblossom Black People : Mother Drugs Daughter To Be Raped Black People Open Forum 16
tyab14 Black Spirituality Religion : Drugs and Enlightnment Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 89
S Black People Politics : Friends Say Drugs Played Only Bit Part for Obama Black People Politics 1
N Black People : Are drugs used as a form of warfare against our communities? Black People Open Forum 52
D Black Picture Image Gallery : drugs have taken over so bad on the corner of my block Black Picture Image Gallery 7
D Illegal drugs can be harmless, report says Black Health and Wellness 0
P Kenya : Kenya to provide free Aids drugs Kenya 0
K Jails / Prisons : Blacks, Drugs, and the Prison System Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 20
M Black Poetry : My Girl Led Me To Drugs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
HODEE Black People : Blaming it on the Game.. (Rap,Us) but the system flooded his Nation with drugs first! Black People Open Forum 3