The Police : Drone Used to Blow up a US Citizen Without Trial - Micah Xavier Johnson

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
No, I'm speaking about the drone strike to take out Christopher Dorner and I'm not implying that all of President Obama's decisions are bad or have a negative impact on Black people, in case anyone thinks I'm implying that.
Wait....Are you saying Obama recommended using a drone against Dorner?

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Wait....Are you saying Obama recommended using a drone against Dorner?
I recognize that the link I'm sharing is from a conservative news source and can be interpreted different ways, but consider the content in terms of how the suspect in Dallas was killed. By no means am I judging Obama for decisions that law enforcement agencies are making and acting on. But the fact remains that drones are now being used to attack suspects on American soil whereas they weren't before or at least I hadn't heard that they were. Have you?

http://conservativepapers.com/news/...irst-domestic-victim-of-obamas-drone-strikes/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Prosthetics of Whiteness-- Drone Psychosis Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Niger : US builds drone base in Niger, crossroads of extremism fight Niger 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan reportedly to speak at Iran drone rally Black People Politics 3
HODEE Black People : Untold US History From the Atomic Age to Vietnam to Obama's Drone Wars Black People Open Forum 1
thePreacher Black People Politics : How do you surrender to a drone? Black People Politics 29
Mad Skillz Black People : US Shops for New Drone Base in Africa Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : I Have a Dream vs. I Have a Drone: Dr. King v. Barack Obama Black People Politics 13
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Just A Thought - Does Jesus approve of President Obama authorizing drone strikes? Omowale Jabali 52
chuck Black People Politics : Drone Attacks Are Not Being Done Via My Approval! Black People Politics 0
Writeous1 Black People Politics : Obama Oversees "Kill List" of Targets in Secret Drone War Black People Politics 11
HODEE Health and Wellness : Ready To Fly? __On Planes HEPA Filtering is used.. The Virus is only 0.1 to 0.2 microns. Found_ Hepa Filters will help Trap smaller microns like Virus Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black People : There Are Sequences To Be Used When Fighting For Our Liberation Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Rhymes to amuse strongly But can be used wrongly Can have proud walk But can’t use loud talk In the library, flow well But like a hotel amuse guests E Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black People : Should We Allow the N Word to Be Used Here? Why or Why Not? Vote in the Poll Please. Black People Open Forum 69
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Security robots used to ward off San Francisco's homeless population - Jogging humanoid robots Science and Technology 2
HODEE Black People : How many of you remember growing up and folks used to say. The police took him in the paddy wagon? Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : A slavery 'game' being used in schools OldSoul 9
Liberty Black People : Don Cheadle Alleges Donald Trump Used N-Word Black People Open Forum 10
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Pentagon Finally Admits It Used Black Soldiers As Guinea Pigs Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : I used to lead tours at a plantation. You won’t believe the questions I got about slavery African American History Culture 10
R Black Poetry : estimated true dose // of glucose // used by the brain // may amuse and entertain knowledge // s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : Perfluorooctanoic acid _ used in Teflon, linked to sicknesses Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : USED ORGAN TRANSPLANTS POSSIBLE (PANCREAS) Black Health and Wellness 0
Liberty Black Relationships : Confessions Of a Former Self Hating Black Man who Used to Bash Black women on Social Media Black Relationships 215
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Whites used Declaration Of Ind...against blacks AACOOLDRE 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Fake Terror Threat Used To Justify Bombing Syria Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People : Police Militarization Historically Used to Quell Black Rebellion Black People Open Forum 1
Hetheru Oshun Black Spirituality Religion : Christianity-A Plot Used to Pacify the Black and Red Races Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
RAPTOR Black People : Is Gangsta Rap a Music Industry Tool Used to Fill Prisons? Black People Open Forum 0
Therious Black People : Black Babies Once Used as Alligator Bait - just a reminder of what they are! Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : UN says that invesitgators find that Chemical weapons used by Syrian rebels, not the government Black People Politics 3
L Black Women : I am not as young as I used to be........ Black Women 11
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : What I used to watch on TV as a Preteen! "Soul" by Ellis Haizlip! Black Entertainment 2
Queenie Black People : Paula Deen Used a Racial Slur Black People Open Forum 0
thePreacher The Front Porch : used to be Istlota, now thePreacher The Front Porch 77
Destee Black People Politics : The One Country That's Used Weapons of Mass Destruction on Others, Determines Who Can Have Them? Black People Politics 5
NyneElementz Black Relationships : An honest question for my sisters - what things about a man says that he can be used Black Relationships 38
Kemetstry Black Relationships : 5 Deadly Terms Used by Women Black Relationships 19
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Verses From The Bible Used To Justify Slavery Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : How religion has been used to promote slavery Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : 'white' Slaves Used For 1860s Fundraiser Propaganda Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People : Do You Think The Term Nig### Should Be Used Here on a Black Black Message Board Black People Open Forum 7
S Black People : "Cotton Fields" - Directed by Cam Be.. Powerful.. like hip hop used to be.. and can be again. Black People Open Forum 5
info-moetry Black People : Do you think the term NEGRO should be used here on a black message board? Black People Open Forum 225
Each1teach1 Black People : What object could best be used for time travel? Black People Open Forum 16
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Junior - Mama Used To Say Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - I Used To Love H.E.R Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
hartwell Black People : 6 Ways Food is Being Used as a Weapon Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Libya : AFRICOM; Libya to be used as a Springboard for Global Hegemony Libya 12