Black Entertainment : Drake Booed Off Stage At Tyler, The Creator’s festival Camp Flog Gnaw, Here's Why

Chyko

Oct 10, 2019
Tyler, The Creator’s festival Camp Flog Gnaw ended last night with fans ensuring Drake got booed. They were expecting a surprise headline slot to be filled with a big name with rumours that it would be Frank Ocean. However, the crowd ended up being disappointed when Drake showed up alongside other notable names in Hip-Hop.

Shortly after Drake took on the surprise headline slot on Sunday with the likes of A$AP Rocky and Lil Uzi Vert, the atmosphere changed because they weren't expecting them.

The "God's Plan" rapper is then seen trying to reconcile with the crowd, saying, “I’m here for you tonight. If you wanna keep going, I will keep going”. However, he was met with a chorus of "no!"s and booing, to which he responded: "It's been love. I go by the name of Drake, thank you for having me," before leaving the stage.

Use the link below for the full coverage including the video. Then kindly share your thoughts on why the Canadian was 'put in place'.

https://www.amebobook.com/drake-boo...e-creators-festival-camp-flog-gnaw-59494.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Barack Obama - Back to Back - (@Drake Spoof) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : ‘Obama’ disses Donald Trump on Drake’s ‘Back to Back’ Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : drake don't think serena looks too masculine.... Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : Oh he jest goes crazy trying to break the headboards like JOHN LEGEND and DRAKE he tells her “you th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Drake, Chris Brown brawl in New York nightclub Black Entertainment 76
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Drake - Doing It Wrong (Feat. Stevie Wonder) Lyrics Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Liberia coronavirus lockdown off to chaotic start Liberia 1
HODEE Black People Politics : The wheels could come off the global economy - NO Fear.. Just Be Awake and Be Ready for an OKE-Doke Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Powerlifting 82-year-old grandma fends off intruder: 'I'm old, I'm alone, but guess what? I'm tough' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Off repellent Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Toddler allegedly returns home from daycare with braid ripped off scalp: 'This is a lawsuit' Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black Billionaire Robert F. Smith during commencement address: I'll pay off your student debt Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : New ‘Medicare for All’ Bill Would Kick 181 Million Off Private Insurance Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Fox News hires former DNC chair Donna Brazile who left CNN after tipping off Clinton Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Patrick Mahomes not only tried a no-look pass, but pulled it off. Put him in the HOF already Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : Can't proceed in sorrow need to win tomorrow girl my shirt off and you flirt soft alert I can toss w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : NASA blasts off space laser satellite to track ice loss Science and Technology 0
R Black Poetry : Romance is phat to glance at a chance for hats to come off Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Romance is phat to glance at a chance for hats to come off in respect of ARETHA FRANKLIN, my pie sho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : make my mind trip lost you try kiss off my lipgloss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Stores Pulling Romaine Lettuce Off Shelves Amid E. Coli Outbreak Black Health and Wellness 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : White mob wiped this all-black Florida town off the map, 60 years later their story was finally told African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Drug slanging by new kid man hanging off the bridge like leaves on trees beg for his life like being Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Security robots used to ward off San Francisco's homeless population - Jogging humanoid robots Science and Technology 2
S Black People : Trolling Destee.com: "I Got Kicked Off Destee.com Today" Black People Open Forum 29
jamesfrmphilly Black People : simone-biles-voted-off-dwts despite perfect scores.. Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Bill O'Reilly Off Fox Network! Black Entertainment 10
R Black Poetry : High Off Him Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Put on some white Clothes & take off the black AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : elmo-laid-off-due to trump-budget-cuts Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: This is a girl’s BLACK HIP HOP the facts drip drop like water off a roof // A Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Everything prevail in order need a pail of water to cool off // And school cost nowadays a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black Jokes Humor : A Dance-Off...Hope you enjoy this! Black Jokes Humor 0
OldSoul OldSoul : How America became rich off of slavery OldSoul 6
Liberty Black Relationships : Are professional black women turned off by professional black men who are too independent? Black Relationships 5
Liberty Black Relationships : Are professional black men turned off by professional black women who are too independent? Black Relationships 51
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : How Stephen Curry and the Warriors pulled off one of the NBA's great comebacks Black Sports 34
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Here’s Why You Should Take All Your Photos Off the Internet Now Science and Technology 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : KKK Leader Endorses Hillary Clinton In Off Chance She's Undercover Hitler Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : My girl's legs stay soft and I start the day off with a smile so that's done with now must come wit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Au Naturale by Dark and Lovely Kicks Off TextureMedia's Texture On The Runway Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : melissa-harris-perry-walks-off-show-msnbc Black People Politics 4
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : chaka-khan-a-vegan-diet-helped-me-lose-60-lbs-and-get-off-diabetes-drugs Black Health and Wellness 9
Liberty Black Entertainment : Yasiin Bey, the Former Mos Def, Shares New Song, Tells ISIS to ‘F*** Off’ in Interview Black Entertainment 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Walmart: Patti LaBelle pies are flying off shelves and selling on eBay for $40 Food Discussion and Recipes 12
R Black Poetry : look my ship is burdened lips are hurting just had to slap a cat cap off because he rap too soft mat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Pope-Francis-Many-powerful-people-don-t-want-peace-because-they-live-off-war Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Why black teachers are leaving urban schools What's behind the drop off in African American teachers Black Education / Schools 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : 8 Foods That Shut Off Hunger Hormones — Fast Black Health and Wellness 0