Black Entertainment : Dr. Dre Is Prepared To Sue If Michel'le's Biopic Paints Him As A Woman Beater

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of a Sad Situation ... :facepalm:

Dr. Dre Is Prepared To Sue If Michel'le's Biopic Paints Him As A Woman Beater

Last year, Dr. Dre apologized to “the women he hurt” and blamed age and immaturity after journalist Dee Barnes recounted the night the Apple Music exec allegedly pummeled her 1991. The apology also came after ex-girlfriend Michel’le said she suffered five black eyes, cracked ribs and scars during the course of her relationship with the superproducer. With her story left untold in N.W.A.’s biopic Straight Outta Compton, Michel’le is taking to the small screen with an upcoming biopic , which may include Dr. Dre physically assaulting her. However, the super producer is crying foul ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dr-dre-prepared-sue-michelles-182546443.html

Getty Images/Lifetime

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:10400: .o0( But he is a woman beater ) :11200:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Michel'le responds to Dr Dre threatening to sue Sony Pictures over beating claims in Lifetime biopic

The 45-year-old singer sat down for an interview with Wendy Williams earlier in October to discuss the biopic. Recalling the alleged abuse, Michel'le said: "I stayed because it was normal. After the first hit, you don't think they're going to do it again. I didn't call the police because I didn't want him to go to jail. All the men around me were always going to jail and be gone for years and I didn't think that was a good idea" ...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/michelle-r...=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news&yptr=yahoo

R'n'b singer Michel'le depicts her account of an allegedly abusive relationship with producer Dr DreMichael Kovac/Getty Images

Dr Dre, Mike Coppola/Getty Images

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Dr Dre threatening to sue Sony Pictures over beating claims in Lifetime biopic

Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge and Michel'le will air on the Lifetime network in the US on 15 October

Dr Dre has reportedly threatened to sue Sony Pictures over a forthcoming biopic which allegedly depicts him as a woman-beater. The hip-hop producer's ex-girlfriend Michel'le will detail her account of their relationship in Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge and Michel'le, which is set to air on Lifetime in the US on 15 October ...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/michelle-r...=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news&yptr=yahoo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Letter f Introduction from Dre AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dre's new book AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Poor Dre's Almanac AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : AT LAST! Dre is finally dropping his books AACOOLDRE 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dr. Dre - Let Me Ride (HQ / Dirty) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
keyame The Front Porch : My name is Dre, but poetry name is Keyame The Front Porch 4
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dr. Dre - let me ride Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dr Dre - Xxplosive Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre - No Diggity Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But A G Thang Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg - Nuthin But A G Thang Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DRE'S TOP TEN R&B MALE/FEMALE SONGS AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dre Debates Princeton Professor AACOOLDRE 3
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Dre's quest for love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : DOCTOR DRE AND SNOOP DOGGY DOGG ERA Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Just Dre AACOOLDRE 5
S Black Short Stories : Daddy, Dre?(No She Didn't part 5) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 6
P Black Entertainment : Outkast fans... which cd are you feeling more...dre or big boi's? Black Entertainment 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dre's family AACOOLDRE 10
1poetsought Black Poetry : iLL Prepared Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People : what you prepared to do to a can you aid do to aid my flint neighbors Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : What the GOP plans to cut, Are we prepared to Adopt some form of Black nationalism? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Americans should be prepared for a substantial and ongoing economic impact. Black People Open Forum 3
D Black Haiku : PREPARED Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Black People : And if it Stays the Same over There God has a place Prepared for His people Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : You must be prepared to suffer for your sins Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
P Black People : Are We Prepared? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Noah's Ark Replica Owners Sue Insurers for Roughly $1 Million in Rain Damage Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Black Lives Matter Member Plans to Sue Georgia Church for Discrimination After It Banned Group Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : black-parents-sue-mississippi-for-inequitable-schools Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The Latest: Watchdog group says it will sue President Trump Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Chidike Black People Politics : You Can Sue To Get Reparations For Terrorism....Just As Long As It Is Not Amerikkka As The Defendant Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Parents sue over lead in water at New Jersey city's schools Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Al D Black People : Department of Justice to Sue Ferguson, Which Reversed Course on Agreement Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : A Plan to Sue the NAACP under RICO Act Black People Open Forum 5
Alarm Clock Haiti : Haiti Cholera Victims Threaten to Sue UN Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 2
MsInterpret Law Forum : Can children sue over Facebook pics? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Ankhur Black People : Hatians Sue UN for their Genocidal attack of Cholera Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Vieques, Puerto Rico residents sue US over Radiation Poisoning Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : feds sue new black panthers Black People Open Forum 6
D Black People : Looks too african designer baby - sue clinic Black People Open Forum 1
PoeticManifesta Black People : "COTTON PIKIN CORNBREAD" OFFENDED? I WANT TO SUE, "MARTHA WHITE" THE BREAD MAKER.. Black People Open Forum 4
HODEE Black People : Woman Won't Sue Wendy's for Alleged Finger Black People Open Forum 12