Black People Politics : DOJ TO PROBE UNIVERSITIES FOR DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WHITES

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT VOTE

Justice Dept. to Take On Affirmative Action in College Admissions
The Trump administration is preparing to redirect resources of the civil rights division toward investigating and suing universities deemed to have discriminated against…

nytimes.com|By Charlie Savage

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
Truthfully, I am not surprised. I knew this day would eventually come, considering how much some White people complain about affirmative action. Now they have their champion in office and he is doing exactly what they desire. Still, it is no big deal to me, because I had already prepared my child for this world and gave her an understanding that she would have to be better than her rivals or create her own sandbox to play in. So if she wanted to get into the best schools, she would have to have objectively the best grades and test scores.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Truthfully, I am not surprised. I knew this day would eventually come, considering how much some White people complain about affirmative action. Now they have their champion in office and he is doing exactly what they desire. Still, it is no big deal to me, because I had already prepared my child for this world and gave her an understanding that she would have to be better than her rivals or create her own sandbox to play in. So if she wanted to get into the best schools, she would have to have objectively the best grades and test scores.

This is what happens when we don't vote. The problem is, it wont stop there. They are going to try to go back to the days where being qualified or over qualified isn't enough. This is what they really want

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Law Forum : DOJ SENTENCING STUDY BY RACE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
IFE Black People Politics : Private Prison Stocks Crash On News DOJ To Phase Out Their Use Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : DOJ warns against jailing poor people for not paying court fines Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : DOJ Refuses For 20 Yrs To Comply w/ Fed. Law Requiring It To Gather National Police Brutality Stats Black People Politics 1
Perfection Black Women : ① Black Athena Probe∷ Black Athena: Aryans, Semites, Egyptians and Hellenes Black Women 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Detroit police find 63 fetuses in funeral home amid probe Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : FBI Monitoring Murder Probe of Gay Mississippi Mayoral Candidate Black People Politics 0
Destee Black People Politics : Arizona Sheriff Unveils Obama Birth Probe Black People Politics 9
Ankhur Namibia : Object from Space drops in Namibia/ ET Artficat or Neocolonial Probe? Namibia 3
hartwell Black People : Lawmaker asks for federal probe into missing woman Black People Open Forum 3
chuck Black People : Conyers Calls For Federal Probe Of Detroit Shootings Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People : FBI, IRS Probe Sharpton's Finances Black People Open Forum 2
I Black People : Investigation to Probe Whether Attack of Black Student at Deaf School Was a Hate... Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : Feds probe subway terror leak Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black People : Emmett Till's 1955 Murder Probe Reopened Black People Open Forum 11
HODEE Black Education / Schools : Your Course to Success Build skills with courses, certificates, and degrees online from world-class universities and companies Black Education / Schools 0
HODEE Black Education / Schools : The "Day of Reckoning" for Colleges and Universities _ video Black Education / Schools 9
Perfection Tanzania : In Context Series: A Status Review of Private Universities and Colleges in Tanzania Tanzania 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Teenager accepted by all 20 top-ranked universities he applied to — with full scholarships Black People Politics 0
Chidike Black People : Companies,Corporations,Banks and Universities Across The World That Are Linked To Slavery Black People Open Forum 8
OldSoul OldSoul : Take online courses from the world's best universities OldSoul 1
WhatNeedsToBeDone Black Education / Schools : Counterproductive Black trends that i've noticed in Universities? Black Education / Schools 24
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : edX - Free Online Courses Offered from Some Good Universities Science and Technology 1
Ankhur Black People : Over 100 Major Black Universities Facing Major Federal Funding Cuts Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Stopping intellectual genocide in African universities Black People Open Forum 0
KWABENA Black Education / Schools : COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES FACING SHORTAGES WITH BLACK STUDENTS Black Education / Schools 0
D Africa : Which way to go? African universities ask .... All Things Africa 0
Destee Black People : National Historically Black Colleges and Universities Week Black People Open Forum 3