Black People : DOGON HIGHT PRIEST- BLACK UNIVERSE SCIENCE

Istari

Sep 17, 2010
all over
Occupation
taking care of my family and myself
Yes Lioness, it’s Professor Momo. Not too sure if the spelling of his last name is correct, but its him.

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
Ok. Cool. I think he has good intentions; however, his approach at times seems a bit complex. I've tried to understand some of his diagrams/pictograms of certain concepts but haven't had much luck. If you do, maybe you can break some down for me at some point. Thanks.

Yes Lioness, it’s Professor Momo. Not too sure if the spelling of his last name is correct, but its him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alarm Clock Pan Africanism : Are Dogon sacred sites being looted by the French Iluminists? African American History Culture 7
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dr. Charles Finch - The Dogon Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Egypt : Dogon Egypt Sirius Connection Egypt 1
Omowale Jabali African Traditional Religion : Dogon Cosmology African Traditional Religion Study Group 45
gogounited Black People : The Sirius star system, Khemet, the Dogon , and quantum physics…. Black People Open Forum 7
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : THE DOGON CODE Omowale Jabali 5
I African American History Culture : The Dogon, String Theory, Quantam Mechanics and ancient science. African American History Culture 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The Science of the Dogon Omowale Jabali 138
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The Dogon, the Nommos and Sirius B Omowale Jabali 22
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Dogon Knowledge Versus Religion Chief Elder Osiris 24
M Black Spirituality Religion : Dogon vs Kemet Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 25
SAMURAI36 Black Spirituality Religion : THE DOGON Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
M Black Spirituality Religion : Adam and Eve of the Dogon Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Dogon And The Sirius Mystery < Part-One > Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 71
I Black People : The Dogon And The Sirius Mystery Part Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Spirituality Religion : Reflections of Mars-Wisdom of the Rastafari, Maya and Dogon Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 1st black priest in US, ex-slave, positioned for sainthood Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Catholic Priest Out on $2,400 Bail Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Ancient Priest's Tomb Painting Discovered Near Great Pyramid at Giza African American History Culture 0
Phylecia Black Spirituality Religion : Video of IFA Ogun Priest Facing a Racist Antagonist Radio Host Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Kemetstry Black People Politics : Priest Busted For Dealing Drugs Black People Politics 30
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Santeria Priest Marta Moreno Vega: "The Presence of African Spirituality in the Americas" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black Spirituality Religion : The Role Of The Egbe Priest in Ifa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
info-moetry Egypt : Buddha was an Egyptian Priest......... Egypt 234
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : Priest Says Hell Is Fake And Religion Is About Control Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 51
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : shai linne - High Priest (rap-along) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
O Black Poetry : No Priest to Greet Me! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : A brief discourse on Initiation by a Priest of Olokun Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Codes and Conduct of Priest/Priestess and non-priest in the Oracle of Ifa community Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
H Black Spirituality Religion : Chester asked the High Priest. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
D Black Spirituality Religion : Is it time today's church give the pastor and/or priest a break? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Is Jesus a Sun priest? AACOOLDRE 56
I Black Spirituality Religion : New 3-CDROM on Traditional African Religion by Trad. Priest Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3