Black Positive People : Does Malcolm X Deserve A Federal Holiday?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
I'll prolly get lashed for saying this,... but Malcolm X will never get a holiday. White folks are not ready for it and most black folks aren't either. Malcolm was militant against white folks. He was hated and feared by white folks and most black folks too..

White folks and most black folks are not ready to see NOI, FOI, and all the followers marching down the streets like MLK protesters normally do on MLK's day.. It will stir up too much trouble. It will never happen. But as they saying says,..Never Say Never!!
You are only say what I, and maybe other think. But it don't hurt to speak it. But I would point out that the same was said about us having a black president.

Now, time for your lashing...:lol:

Peace!

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Why waste time with a federal Holiday when a whole generation has been named after him?

Besides that, those pushing for a holiday and agreeing that he should have one are not even using the brotha's true name....

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Why waste time with a federal Holiday when a whole generation has been named after him?

Besides that, those pushing for a holiday and agreeing that he should have one are not even using the brotha's true name....

X is just a lost fast to type brutha. Also Malcolm X is what he called himself, what Farrakhan calls him. Many of us is aware of his other name but does it make a difference when even the nation calls him malcolm X?

Peace!

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
X is just a lost fast to type brutha. Also Malcolm X is what he called himself, what Farrakhan calls him. Many of us is aware of his other name but does it make a difference when even the nation calls him malcolm X?

Peace!
I don't understand?

When he was being humble...

yes, it does if we're speaking about a NATIONAL HOLIDAY. Should the holiday not be called what his chosen religious name was when he went back to the essence?

Farrakhan calls him malcolm for psychological reasons and effect and those in the nation parrot what farrakhan says about him. (see a speech called 'farrakhan speaks @ Malcolm X College, if you haven't already)

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
It's not going to happen, you all know why.

they don't want to talk about him, they don't want you to think about him, they are in fear of black men who speak their mind. So why would they give him a platform to speak-out his massage?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: