Black People : Do you think the term NEGRO should be used here on a black message board?

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
The term NEGROE comes from the root word NECRO which means DEAD!

Necro-phobia is a fear of the dead.

Necro-mancy is the communication with the dead.

Necro-philia is the attraction to dead things, or corpses.

So my question is do black people around you still call each other NEGRO?

As far as i know only a white person would constantly use this word online in thread titles while in the presence of black people who can't physically see him or her.

Your thoughts if you will.......................

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The term NEGROE comes from the root word NECRO which means DEAD!

Necro-phobia is a fear of the dead.

Necro-mancy is the communication with the dead.

Necro-philia is the attraction to dead things, or corpses.

So my question is do black people around you still call each other NEGRO?

As far as i know only a white person would constantly use this word online in thread titles while in the presence of black people who can't physically see him or her.

Your thoughts if you will.......................

Black people 'around me' ONLY use the term NEGRO as a reference to a 'BLACK UNCLE TOM' or a 'Black' person with a similar disposition or 'attitude of mind'.

In essence, it is used as a negative connotation, such as, for example, 'Negro, PLEASE!".

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
As far as if it should be used here on THIS message board, not as a general operating term. If individuals choose to use that terminoloy to describe themselves, so be it.

But in general, Hail naw!

peace

I agree, but the problem is that the ONE PERSON who constantly uses the term, uses it to describe everyone else except him. Therefore, leaving no other conclusion to be drawn but that the poster is in black face....

MV5BMTIxMDc0ODQ2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjIwMTM2._V1._SX361_SY450_.jpg

Each1teach1

Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
Black people 'around me' ONLY use the term NEGRO as a reference to a 'BLACK UNCLE TOM' or a 'Black' person with a similar disposition or 'attitude of mind'.

In essence, it is used as a negative connotation, such as, for example, 'Negro, PLEASE!".

I think of it like this. Many Africans have become the exact definition of the term in their actions and thinking. The creation and success of Negroe has come full circle many have died many deaths and their not even physically dead yet. They engage in the deathstyle of homosexuality, the deathstyle of rap music and a culture of ignorance, the death style of the american corporate system and capitolism (which were all guilty of to a certain extent) and finally the death style of assimilation and losing our African mind, which many of us here are fighting to take back. So in that since and for that reason I often use the term negroe because until we wake up and take back our African minds many of us will be nothing but a bunch of culturally dead people in a life like simulation inside the death style of American culture...I know thats very radical of me but please tell me how any of this is not true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : U.S. Army apologizes, will drop term 'Negro' from policy document Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Donald Trump's answer on what he would do in a 2nd term is literally unintelligible Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
S The Front Porch : President Akufo-Addo to Run for Second Term as NPP's Flagbearer The Front Porch 0
OldSoul Black People : Slavery is not our lineage! How the term "ADOS" buys into eugenics and anti-blackness Black People Open Forum 20
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : St. Augustine take on the term of Lukewarm AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Larry Wilmore: Racial Reference to Obama Was 'Term of Endearment' Breaking News Black People Open Forum 5
Liberty Black People : The Term ‘White Tears’ Is Funny, but What It Often Leads to Isn’t Black People Open Forum 1
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : NTORO: The Origin and Meaning of the Term 'NTR' (Deity) as Defined in Kamit and Akan Culture Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama Tells '60 Minutes' He Could Win a Third Term, Says Trump Won't Win Black People Politics 5
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama: ‘I’m a Pretty Good President’ And If I Ran For a Third Term, I Could Win Black People Politics 0
F Black People Politics : Why the term African American is mostly offensive Black People Politics 167
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : New: ANKH - The Origin of the term 'Yoga' - KARA - Origin of 'Chakra' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : New Book: AFURAKA/AFURAITKAIT - The Origin of the term 'Africa' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : The Origin of the Term 'God' - Ngg Ur is Not 'n_gga' - Part 2 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
K The Front Porch : The Term (Black Race) Is Not Indicative of An Actual Nationality The Front Porch 139
Ra Nehem African American History Culture : Note on the term Ngg Wr or Ngngn Wr in Kamit - Negg Ur is not '******' African American History Culture 0
cherryblossom Jails / Prisons : Father of Child Killed in CRM serving 5 year Prison Term Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
A Black People : What? Have anyone ever heard of of the term Nacirema? Black People Open Forum 3
Kemetstry Science and Technology : Long Term Tamoxifen Use Cuts Cancer Science and Technology 2
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : The Origin of the Term Nsamanfo in Kamit Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Akan Origin of the Term Hoodoo Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Colin Powell endorses Obama for a second term Black People Politics 4
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Ankh - The Origin of the Term 'Yoga' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
I Black People Politics : The term useful idiot has never been more fitting Black People Politics 1
Ankhur Black People : Do You Think The Term Nig### Should Be Used Here on a Black Black Message Board Black People Open Forum 7
Ankhur Black People Politics : Obama Administration Cuts Long-Term Home Care Program for Elderly and Disabled Black People Politics 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : obama will be one term president Black People Politics 29
S Black People : is the term "WHITE PEOPLE" too general? (to be effective) Black People Open Forum 72
Destee Jails / Prisons : You Can Be Held in Prison AFTER Prison Term Complete Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
3 Black People : Is the term ghetto(as used commonly today)racist? Black People Open Forum 56
Ankhur Black People : BUSH; I mean Bernanke wants another term?????????????? Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black People : What does the term backbiter mean Black People Open Forum 7
tyab14 Black People : Origin of the Term Moor? Black People Open Forum 22
D Black Poetry : Term The Incredible Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Destee Black People : Challenging The Term - White Supremacy Black People Open Forum 106
R Black People : Is Enslavement an adequate term to describe what we went through? Black People Open Forum 5
D Super curly hair - Hairdresser term for Black says Barber who bucks trend Black Men 0
P Pan Africanism : SA's Mbeki rules out third term African American History Culture 0
Isaiah Black People : THE DIRTY SOUTH - DO ALL BLACK SOUTHERNERS ACCEPT THAT TERM??? Black People Open Forum 25
D Africa : Meet the Longest serving Africa ruler seeking another term All Things Africa 1
SAMURAI36 Black People : The Term "Negroe / Negress" Black People Open Forum 99
Destee Black People : The Term Cracker Black People Open Forum 57
N Black Relationships : Has anyone had to end a long term friendship Black Relationships 10
C Black Women : Long and Short Term Goals Black Women 3
R Black People : Why is the term "Dog" used to describe a man who is promiscuous? Black People Open Forum 10
H Black Poetry : " The long term effects of We'd " Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
J Black Poetry : Unspoken Term Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Discerning Black People : Negro Leagues players recognized by MLB Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : ****** And Negro You Have Been Had Black People Open Forum 1