Black Relationships : Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

• Total voters

awo dino

Sep 11, 2009
in florida for now
Occupation
carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
Beauty is NOT skin deep. I prefer women of color, but if I have to choose between a sister with an empty head and a white woman of intellect and a good sense of humor, well...
Of course the chances of finding a white girl with a sense of humor that i can relate to are slim.

dredreson

Nov 28, 2009
All of 'their' features are found amongst us, since we are the progenitors of the human race.

I'm attracted to black women, period.

Jahari Kavi

Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development
White people have no ownership over their features besides extremely light skin and hair which in some ways are classified as genetic defects given their body's insufficient production of melatonin. Africans can naturally have straight hair (as many South and East Africans do) as well as be of the lighter skin tones.

ETHIOPIA produced Honey Abaire

MOZAMBIQUE produced Sarah Taillon

NIGERIA produced Denise Lewis

SOMALIA produced Shoon Omar

SOMALIA produced Yasmin

Africans were the first people on Earth, therefore, all phenotypes found in any other group of people (East Asians, Europeans, etc.) can be easily found in Africa and its Diaspora.

agreed.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: