Black Relationships : Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

In conjunction with this thread, Do You Europeanize Yourself For Black Men, i'd like to ask the Brothers the following question ... and hope yall will vote in the poll above:

If Sisters are europeanizing themselves to get / keep Black Men, it would be nice to know if that is really what yall prefer.

Let us know Brothers ... please vote in the poll above ... and everyone share your thoughts below, if you have any.

:heart:

Destee

robboy2003

Nov 23, 2006
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
My journey partner is mixed with Black foot Indian. She is very striking dark and lovely sista,that is straight up black and with much tude!

I am beyond in love with! Peace, love,Be Blessed!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Family,

In conjunction with this thread, Do You Europeanize Yourself For Black Men, i'd like to ask the Brothers the following question ... and hope yall will vote in the poll above:

If Sisters are europeanizing themselves to get / keep Black Men, it would be nice to know if that is really what yall prefer.

Let us know Brothers ... please vote in the poll above ... and everyone share your thoughts below, if you have any.

:heart:

Destee

.o0( Didnt we already have this discussion during the 60s? Geez! ) :darts:

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
Kemetstry said:
.o0( Didnt we already have this discussion during the 60s? Geez! ) :darts:

I hear you brother Kemetstry!

I dont wanna get banned but I think that a question needs to be directed towards Black women concerning whether THEY "prefer" African or European FASHION!

This has a lot more to do than with "features", "skin color" and "Hair styles" but the totality of one's appearance and way of LIVING.

ShemsiEnTehuti

Aug 28, 2006
Florida, USA
No Such Thing...

White people have no ownership over their features besides extremely light skin and hair which in some ways are classified as genetic defects given their body's insufficient production of melatonin. Africans can naturally have straight hair (as many South and East Africans do) as well as be of the lighter skin tones.

ETHIOPIA produced Honey Abaire

MOZAMBIQUE produced Sarah Taillon

NIGERIA produced Denise Lewis

SOMALIA produced Shoon Omar

SOMALIA produced Yasmin

Africans were the first people on Earth, therefore, all phenotypes found in any other group of people (East Asians, Europeans, etc.) can be easily found in Africa and its Diaspora.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OmowaleX Black Women : Do You Prefer African or "Western" Styles of Fashion? Black Women 39
OldSoul Black People : Study Finds Students Of All Races Prefer Teachers Of Color Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : poll : americans-prefer-united-airlines-over-trump Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : i prefer iggy to beyoncé..... Black Entertainment 41
legit-writer Black People : Which Summer Would You Prefer? Black People Open Forum 12
MsInterpret Food Discussion : Do You Prefer Bones or Boneless? Food Discussion and Recipes 17
thePreacher Black People Politics : Why the masses prefer psychopaths to lead them Black People Politics 67
NyneElementz Black Relationships : Sisters: Brothers with Potential vs. Ready Made,Men - which do you really prefer and why? Black Relationships 3
M Black People : I just prefer WHITE women Black People Open Forum 4
Keita Kenyatta Black Women : Do Women Prefer To Have Brains or Beauty? Black Women 20
K Black Relationships : I Prefer A Younger Woman Black Relationships 79
Keita Kenyatta Black Relationships : Why Do Black Men Prefer White Or Lightskin Women? Black Relationships 191
D Black People : People (white too) prefer light brown over pale or dark skin Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Egypt : Which Translation Do You Prefer? Egypt 9
nevar Black Relationships : brothas who do you prefer? Black Relationships 30
nevar Black Relationships : ladies who do you prefer? Black Relationships 13
C Black Relationships : fellas which would you prefer Black Relationships 51
1 Black Relationships : Sistas' When Loungin' Around The House, What Would You Prefer Your Man Wear? Black Relationships 22
D Black Haiku : I prefer... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
P Black People : Poll: which do you prefer, message boards or chat room? Black People Open Forum 21
Senegal Black People : My African American.... Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : African Esquire TV Black People Politics 17
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Genetic impact of African slave trade revealed in DNA study African American History Culture 1
One-Hundredd African American History Culture : REAWAKENING THE AFRICAN MIND African American History Culture 4
HODEE Law Forum : Chances of African Americans ( LIFE ) Historically have been Shaped by Race. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Orisons Black People : African Doctor's Corona Virus Cure! Black People Open Forum 10
Hamma Africa : excerpt from sacredtexts.com under the African (religion,myth section found there) All Things Africa 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The African slave who taught America how to vaccinate itself from smallpox Black People Doing Positive Things 2
U Africa : East African Anthem translation All Things Africa 0
S Health and Wellness : Corona Virus more prevalent among African Americans? Really? Black Health and Wellness 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : 10 African Countries Have No Ventilators. That's Only Part of the Problem All Things Africa 5
Mekki ELMOGRABI Africa : Are SMEs the drive chain that moving African Economy? By Mekki ELMOGRABI All Things Africa 3
One-Hundredd African Traditional Religion : African Origins Of Freemasonry African Traditional Religion Study Group 0
OldSoul Black People : QUEEN SONO Official Trailer (2020) South African crime drama web television series Black People Open Forum 0
Azacotogan Black Spirituality Religion : Salawa (Karma) and its ramifications for African people according to Vodun part two Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
frankster Science and Technology : African Skin resist Coronavirus ...or a novel form of Racism/misinformation campaign Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : First 24-hour news channel "by and for" African Americans set to launch during Black History Month Black People Doing Positive Things 8
Al D Africa : Torture In Africa by African Security Forces All Things Africa 0
OldSoul Black People : Birthright AFRICA offers free trips to Africa for youth and young adults of African descent Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Next U.S. Navy aircraft carrier to be named after African American Pearl Harbor hero African American History Culture 3
Al D Africa : African Rapper (Akon) Building Empire and His Own City in Africa All Things Africa 0
One-Hundredd Egypt : Stolen Legacy (1988 documentary) of African History and footage in Egypt Egypt 4
OldSoul Black People : Former Ghana President Rawlings "How the West Stole our African Identity" Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Overlooked No More: Bessie Coleman, Pioneering African American Aviatrix Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : US city to pay Reparations to African-American community with tax on marijuana sales Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black People : CHILD ABUSE OF AFRICAN CHILDREN BY THE CHINESE Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Ghana granted citizenship to over 100 African Americans and Afro-Caribbeans as part of Year of Return Ghana 1
Al D Africa : African artist speaks to life and remembrance in art All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : First African-American FBI agent finally gets recognition Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
imhotep06 Black Spirituality Religion : Reconstructing African Wisdom Traditions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1