Law Forum : Do You Practice Home Defense?

Senegal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 7, 2016
I went to the shooting range a week ago and made a startling discover. You actually have to practice to keep your skills up. Makes sense that you have to practice because it is a skill. It got me wondering how many Black people practice what they would do in the event of a home invasion or the breakdown of law and order.

Senegal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 7, 2016
More Black men shoot guns for "good" reasons then you can possibly imagine. They actually have interactive ranges that emulate police department firearms training facilities, if you can find one in your area the extra money spent to get trained in real world self defense is incalculable, static bullseye & silhouette targets don't shoot back. Also it's a wise thing to shoot all your guns every day, interior target shooting bullet traps is easy to set up, any gun shop has the books to DIY your set up, also the reason to shoot your guns daily is two fold, one is obvious, the other reason is just as obvious if you think about it. As far as the SHTF issue there are several forums addressing that, some are just forums on a website for questionable and/or expensive products, some are extremely racist & some are just worthy of lurking, I wouldn't suggest joining any of them, they're all on some law enforcement watch list, just lurk & whatever question you have more then likely your answer will be either in the forums or the site archives. Legitimate survival advice is readily available on the FEMA website.

Remember: The best form of survival is not a firearm, the best form of survival is wisdom.

I wish I could shoot my guns daily but that would get pretty expensive. I have to go to a range to shoot. I have no other options. I have started doing a lot of self training on muscle memory and sight acquisition. I do this at least 1 hour out of each day. When I go to the range I notice there are not many Black people. It may just be where I live though. Recently my best friend started shooting with me so I have started teaching him what I know. I have seen the forums you are talking about and most are openly racist so I do just lurk. Its sobering to see the extent of the craziness some of them exhibit. You are correct. Survival will be accomplished by knowledge and wisdom. However, I dont plan to be a sitting duck in either scenario.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Black Sports : NFL pledges to halt "race-norming" practice, review past brain injury cases Black Sports 2
C Black People : America, This Is No Time To Discuss Your Racist Practice Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : Lawsuits filed over St. Louis police 'kettling' practice Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Why You Must Practice Conscientious Consumerism Black Money Business Jobs 30
shaka64 Black People : Black Dentist In All-White Practice Forced To Resign Over Ferguson Posts Black People Open Forum 4
HODEE Black Relationships : Is there such a thing as ...The Practice Wife? Black Relationships 2
Blackbird African Traditional Religion : Question for those that follow a Kemetic practice African Traditional Religion Study Group 29
Chevron Dove Black People Politics : Israeli State Government Practice EUGENICS Against Original 'Black' Israelite Women Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black People Politics : THE PUBLICANS CANT PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH Black People Politics 0
Omowale Jabali Black Men : Meditative And Yogic Practice For Black Men Black Men 5
Ankhur Black People : Can Hypocracy be Developed with practice?? Black People Open Forum 6
HODEE Black People : TARGET PRACTICE Black People Open Forum 6
T Black People : Tools for the Practice of Step 11 Black People Open Forum 3
river Black Spirituality Religion : Do the Yoruba Practice Ritual suicide? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
D Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : The other 'n' word is practice for THE 'N' word Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Reparation Reveal The Racist and Prejudice Behavior White People Practice Against Bla Chief Elder Osiris 0
C Black Spirituality Religion : can a couple practice seperate religions? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Hoodoo, do you practice? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 110
river Black Spirituality Religion : History and Practice Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
D Does anyone here practice yoga? Black Health and Wellness 21
HODEE Black People : WHAT THEY PRACTICE ON US! Black People Open Forum 11
HODEE Black People : AMERICA PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH Black People Open Forum 1
Poeticsoulsista Black Spirituality Religion : IFA: To practice or not to practice Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
T Black Poetry : how could i live (practice) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
H Black Poetry : Target Practice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
R Black Poetry : She Made strong use of a phone booth when they were here now all cell phones its clear I'm home with a choice hear it in my tone of voice my panties Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : I'm a RED BONE led along with my beauty home grown and shown on the cell phone as having conversation gone out of my mind listening to that I love yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: now I'm a down for life red-bone boys wanna kiss my lips and head home they love my skin-tone, correct and hot tonight lips reflect a lot of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
O Black People : Staying at Home Kids Activity Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
skuderjaymes Black People : 50 or so Heavily-armed Cops and National Guardsmen protect the home of killer cop Derek Chauvin. Black People Open Forum 1
G Health and Wellness : Mississippi Church That Violated Coronavirus "Stay At Home Order" Burned To Ground Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Homeless women who took over California home gain support Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Al D Africa : Energy Efficient Home Built by Africans All Things Africa 0
KRAZYK Black People : You have no reason to cry about your home Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : They kiss at the table but this fable is concerned with a cake date that went wrong so he spent time at home thinking about it alone now on the phone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Toddler allegedly returns home from daycare with braid ripped off scalp: 'This is a lawsuit' Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : No Home Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ndugu Black Positive People : Marcus Kline Freedom Home Adacamy , has kindergarten students doing JHS science!! Black People Doing Positive Things 1
R Black Poetry : be desired and approved HIP HOP required a smooth feel strong and the deal at home after a kiss and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This is a gift an act folks sniff my facts and detect a smell at home now have to protect my cell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Senegal : At new Museum of Black Civilizations, a call to come home Senegal 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Detroit police find 63 fetuses in funeral home amid probe Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Pioneering female plumber who fought sexism was told to 'go home and do the dishes' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Alvin Kamara wears 'Make Africa Home Again' hat, Colin Kaepernick jersey in Saints locker room Black Sports 1
R Black Poetry : Strong beats on streets as pride talk on sidewalks run into crime has stone walls best be home yall, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0