Health and Wellness : Do you know of a good full body Detox?

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

Janique28

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 11, 2014
Hello, I am currently using Dr Sebi's intercellular cleanse. It is made from natural electric herbs. Dr Sebi is a herbalist and proclaimed healer. I am a nurse so I know the importance of electrolytes(minerals) what our bodies are made up of and keeping our ph alkaline this is the teaching Dr Sebi ascribes to. He is very knowledgeable and shares a lot a truth about the foods we are eating which causes our body to be very acidic. Acid erodes our cells leading to an inflammatory response of excess mucous in an effort for our body to protect our organs. Our body is so intelligent and it over compensates for our many violations against it. Not to mention the Growing awareness of the FDA and our pharmaceuticals and those who govern to allow pesticides harmful chemicals preservatives, carcinogens and parabens to be put in our foods to keep us buying man made chemicals from the pharmaceuticals in support of their multi billion dollar business that cures nothing and is not trying to cure anything just treating symptoms... The cleanses are expensive but we splurge on everything else why not our health, we are worth it. Check him out on you tube very informative also check out his products dr Sebiproducts.com
Peace and love

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hello, I am currently using Dr Sebi's intercellular cleanse. It is made from natural electric herbs. Dr Sebi is a herbalist and proclaimed healer. I am a nurse so I know the importance of electrolytes(minerals) what our bodies are made up of and keeping our ph alkaline this is the teaching Dr Sebi ascribes to. He is very knowledgeable and shares a lot a truth about the foods we are eating which causes our body to be very acidic. Acid erodes our cells leading to an inflammatory response of excess mucous in an effort for our body to protect our organs. Our body is so intelligent and it over compensates for our many violations against it. Not to mention the Growing awareness of the FDA and our pharmaceuticals and those who govern to allow pesticides harmful chemicals preservatives, carcinogens and parabens to be put in our foods to keep us buying man made chemicals from the pharmaceuticals in support of their multi billion dollar business that cures nothing and is not trying to cure anything just treating symptoms... The cleanses are expensive but we splurge on everything else why not our health, we are worth it. Check him out on you tube very informative also check out his products dr Sebiproducts.com
Peace and love

Welcome on board Janique28, good having your input and your membership with us. Yes, the good Doctor Sebi is one of our favorites, here's more on him:

ONE TO KNOW Dr. Sebi (The Man Hidden From The World)
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by $$RICH$$, May 25, 2012

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/one-to-know-dr-sebi-the-man-hidden-from-the-world.72092/

Its possible someone mentioned him earlier, I could be wrong though. But glad you shared this incredible insight.

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: