Black Spirituality Religion : Do you have to be Religious to be Moral or ethical?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
No,, its not a lie. We were all born sinners. This is why we sin.

Adam the first man or human was not born but was created in the image and likeness of God or his Creator. That in a sense made him divine. But it didn't make him divine in a sense that he was God but again only the image and likeness of God. He was also divine in the sense that he (Adam) was created sinless. But he would lose his divinest (but not all) when he chose to disobey God on his own free will and sin became a part of him. So all children born of man or Adam will inherit his sinful nature and spirit. That is why it is said that we all are born in sin or born as sinners.
when you are taught a lie then your morals will often fail because they are based off that lie.......

Fireman

May 19, 2017
when you are taught a lie then your morals will often fail because they are based off that lie.......
True. But if you aren't taught the truth, then your moralsl are flawed because humans are flawed. Your also have become your own truth or God.

Whomever, is seeking the truth will find it.

Peace

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: