Gun Ownership : DO YOU CARRY A WEAPON FOR PROTECTION?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
No, i have body guards now, that carry the heat ... :look:

But back in the day, i useta work 3-11 shift, had to travel at night alone, come into an empty house.

I don't do that anymore.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

So, you dont street deal anymore. You just distribute it to others?

:lol:

Larry Edwards

Aug 21, 2012
Yes I do carry a gun everywhere I legally can since I hold a conceal carry handgun permit issued by the state of North Carolina. It's my duty to protect myself and loved ones and it would be irresponsible for me not to. Many more Black people ought to carry in order to fully exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Yes I do carry a gun everywhere I legally can since I hold a conceal carry handgun permit issued by the state of North Carolina. It's my duty to protect myself and loved ones and it would be irresponsible for me not to. Many more Black people ought to carry in order to fully exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.

What kind do you have?

lilpea

STAFF
Sep 8, 2005
(G.I.)- Better known as Gary,In.
Occupation
retired
As in, do you carry a weapon when you out and about?
Greetings Brother Kemetstry.......

We've had this question come up many times in chat...
Back in the day..I used to carry...But I stopped when my son (4yrs old) at the time had an incident with his Uncle. My son and I were setting out on the front stoop of my apartment. His Uncle at the time was a Lt. on county sheriff. As he pulled up in his squad car, I got an eerie feeling. My son saw him, so happy to see his Uncle he ran toward him as he got out of the car. As he was running the feeling got stronger and I had a vision that my son was going for his uncle's gun. I yelled, but it was too late. Our ancestors must had been looking out for him, the gun was buttoned down to it's holster and the child wasn't able to get it out.

From that date on...his Uncle has never come to visit with his gun on him and I also stopped carrying a gun. After the incident the three of us talked about it...and decided that even tho it's best to have one and not need it...the unexpected can happen and around family it's just not worth it. That was 32yrs ago.

Lilpea..:1on1:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Greetings Brother Kemetstry.......

We've had this question come up many times in chat...
Back in the day..I used to carry...But I stopped when my son (4yrs old) at the time had an incident with his Uncle. My son and I were setting out on the front stoop of my apartment. His Uncle at the time was a Lt. on county sheriff. As he pulled up in his squad car, I got an eerie feeling. My son saw him, so happy to see his Uncle he ran toward him as he got out of the car. As he was running the feeling got stronger and I had a vision that my son was going for his uncle's gun. I yelled, but it was too late. Our ancestors must had been looking out for him, the gun was buttoned down to it's holster and the child wasn't able to get it out.

From that date on...his Uncle has never come to visit with his gun on him and I also stopped carrying a gun. After the incident the three of us talked about it...and decided that even tho it's best to have one and not need it...the unexpected can happen and around family it's just not worth it. That was 32yrs ago.

Lilpea..:1on1:

That would scare the crap outta me to
'

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I carry a Liberty Arms RG; it's a .38 Special and I'm in the process of getting a Glock 26 which is a small 9mm which I will carry in an ankle holster.
What kind do you have?

I have two .45s and two .40s. A Siaga shotgun. But it has become a collectors item. I want a Keltec 17 shot. I'm going to get a sniper rifle with a scope. Something that will take down a moose or grizz at a few hundred yards. Then I think I'll be,...., ready. lol

Larry Edwards

Aug 21, 2012
I have two .45s and two .40s. A Siaga shotgun. But it has become a collectors item. I want a Keltec 17 shot. I'm going to get a sniper rifle with a scope. Something that will take down a moose or grizz at a few hundred yards. Then I think I'll be,...., ready. lol

****, you tough enough to be ready RIGHT AWAY. That is some awesome firepower and I would never want anyone like you to be gunning for me. My little stuff ain't nothing but a toy in your arsenal. lol

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
****, you tough enough to be ready RIGHT AWAY. That is some awesome firepower and I would never want anyone like you to be gunning for me. My little stuff ain't nothing but a toy in your arsenal. lol

Most of it is for when varmits and such comma callin. It just makes people more neighborly. lol Besides, when Obama gets reelectd, I have a feeling that some of the white folx might need a little calming down

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.