Gun Ownership : DO YOU CARRY A WEAPON FOR PROTECTION?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Khasm13 said:
nah...but i have my fathers .45 in the closet at my crib...
if u get robbed in the street...give up ur goods cause they are not worth ur life...
but if u think that u can come up in my crib and bogard me...

RAT A TAT TAT...u know the rest

one love
khasm

:skillet: So if they step across that threshold, it's every man for himself?

Natinr

Banned
Jan 15, 2008
In regard to the various new laws and executive mandates

which, chip away freedom of speech and the right to bear arms, and in light of Metasaience thread of VISION OF FUTURE PAST and the factual irefutable information it provides, In my humble opinion I find this thread not only to be harmful to the community but also in poor taste, acknowledgeing the oligarchies ability to find the isp and identity of anyone posting here:qqb022:

but that's just my opinion

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Is this about gun control or protection?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Kemetstry said:
As in, do you carry a weapon when you out in about?

I useta carry a gun on my person.

Years ago i worked the night shift, coming home after midnight, to an empty house alone.

I didn't buy the gun for this ... i bought the gun to kill the next man that tried to take my cat ... but that's another story.

I already owned the gun, and when i started working night shifts, i had another use for it. Every night i'd get out of the car, with it in my hand and loaded. I'd walk through the house, making sure that everything was as it should be, before locking the door behind me and putting it away.

I didn't live in a terribly bad area of town or anything, it was just the idea that i was a woman, coming home alone, to an empty house, and would be at a great disadvantage if a man was inside waiting. The gun seemed to even the playing field some, should there be a burglar inside or lurking in the bushes. There never was. I'm in the same house now, and have never been burglarized. In spite of this, i obviously felt the need for these preventative measures at the time.

It did begin to get a bit taxing, always pulling out this 38 before going into the house at night. Because nothing ever happened, i even got lax about it. I eventually put in an alarm system, that gave me to know upon entry into the house, if someone had been or was inside.

So i didn't need to carry the gun out of the house anymore.

I have more gun stories, including the one briefly mentioned above, that prompted me to buy my first one.

Great topic. Thanks for starting it Brother Kemetstry.

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.