Gun Ownership : DO YOU CARRY A WEAPON FOR PROTECTION?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
bot

:kick: :darts: :horse:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Kamau47 said:
A couple years ago, I left home going to the mall to shop. My family (wife, 3 children) were at her grandmother's house visiting a couple miles away. I got about 5 minutes away when I remembered I forgot my driver's license, so I did a 180, and came back home.
When I opened the front door (it was just starting to turn dark), I heard someone in the kids room. I first thought that the oldest had made his way back home, but soon realized that wasn't the case since th tv wasn't on, and the lights were off. To make a long story short, I grabbed my stuff and went to their room, just to catch the guy trying to get out the kids window.
I BLASTED!
So Yes, I'll shoot to protect mine. At that time, I wasn't gonna debate what he wanted, his state of mind, was I right or wrong; non of that stuff. I only thought that what if my family would have came home before me (he did have a butcher knife on him when the police came). What would he had done to my family if they had surprised him.
As I said, I'd rather get caught with one than without one.
:skillet: :madd: :em4000: So, you did what you had to do :skillet:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.