Science and Technology : Do You Believe In UFOs

Opemopem

Jan 27, 2020
Anything is possible, including the withholding of secret beings, machines, robots, etc., from society, whether for the good or bad...

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
These are people were extremely intelligent, the very existence of the pyramids is a continuing testament to their knowledge base and as we grow in our intelligence we beginning to understand more and more what they already knew.
First of all... do you know how to build a pyramid? What about the pyramid in Las Vegas? I certainly don't. However, I'm very intelligent. That's just not my particular area of expertise. When you have specialized fields, that doesn't mean the WHOLE of that society is equally as gifted as your greatest minds. Should we compare the average Trump supporter to Nikola Tesla? or Albert Einstein? Of course not.

Most of the Israelites couldn't even read and write. The idea that every society had a public school system that confers equal education doesn't even exist in our society today, thousands of years in their future. Often the quality of your education depends on where you live and that, most of the time, is determined by how much money you have. So the point is, just because we're still in awe of the pyramids, what we're in awe of is how they were able to build them so long ago. If we were doing it today it would be a different process with different building materials and internal structure. Not to mention they may have simply capitalized on one or two basic ideas, that were observed and worked on a small scale and they just scaled up. Intelligence, is simply one's capacity. It doesn't mean you know everything. I was an intelligent kid but I believed in God because I didn't have all the contradicting answers to the question of human origin. That's why a lot of people believe. It's not because they're not smart. It's simply because that's their best answer for something none of us can ever claim to truly know because we weren't there.

So it's not always a matter of intelligence. When you see a volcano for the first time, if you're intelligent you're supposed to know exactly what it is from a hundred miles away? I don't think so. In their minds they've seen fire and smoke before. But never on that scale. We're talking about so much smoke that it basically looks like clouds. It's just like when you have thick fog. In the extreme, a thick enough fog simply looks like a grounded cloud. And how should people speak of it? What words should they use to describe it? If the word volcano wasn't invented yet... if there was no words for magma, lava, etc. how were they supposed to communicate what they saw? No, they simply used the words in their vocabulary to describe what they saw. And their primitive vocabulary is absolutely a key in understanding just how much they actually knew.

And so I'm not putting them down. I wouldn't expect ancient societies to know everything we know today. And I'm not saying "God was the mountain". I'm saying whatever they didn't understand they believed God was behind it. When women were barren, for example. They believed it was God/gods who controlled fertility. Same with harvest. When you don't know how it works you pray to the gods. It's simply superstition. You can't seriously tell me that ancient peoples weren't superstitious. The evidence of that is massively overwhelming. And that's all I'm really saying here. They were superstitious and that led them to believe that the volcano they saw was really their God descending down upon the top of the mountain. The burning bush was simply the prequel to what was to follow.

And yes, I believe wholeheartedly that Moses was a con man.

If you timed it right, you could predict each of the plagues. And that's why the writer says "God hardened Pharaoh's heart". Let's be real. The writer doesn't know what Pharaoh was thinking. He didn't exactly sit down for a Barbara Walters interview. The reason the writer puts that into the story is because it really doesn't matter whether Pharaoh conceded earlier or not. These plagues were going to happen regardless. What the bible does, is what all religious people do.

Give credit to God.

Think about it. I never pray to a deity to have "Safe traveling mercies", but my mother will always do this prior to a long trip and give thanks afterwards. That's because in her mind God will intervene if she asks. And if we got there safely then he probably did. Nothing to do with the skill of the driver. So if me, never praying, arrives safely every time, to her it's still God. Do you see? The bible teaches people to apply the same principle of bestowing credit. If people live... God did it. If people die... God (or Satan) did it. And for the believers who are reading this, I apologize if you are offended but isn't this true? Don't you give God all the praise? And were born doing this? Or did you watch others growing up doing this, influenced by other people and the bible?

You are led to believe that the blood on the door posts had something to do with them being saved. However, maybe, its because of what they ate! If you were using lamb's blood as paint, there's about a 98% chance that your family was eating lamb that day. And the Hebrew flocks wouldn't be near the Egyptians cattle. Would they? So if you were eating Hot Heads burritos and your enemies were all eating at Chipotle (sorry Chipotle but you have had some problems lol) then if cattle were affected by the 5th plague well... wherever they got their food from was probably tainted and the firstborn received an extra portion by custom. So it wasn't an angel of death going around killing kids. It was their own parents (and perhaps servants) feeding them dinner.

But the con is in how you spin the story. If you tell people that the God they forgot about, who you happen to be chosen by, and who you have on speed dial, suddenly, after 400 years, wants to free them, coincidentally timed with a bunch of plagues you know are about to happen... then you can get people to follow you. And once they do they start giving you authority as their leader. And that authority grows the more they trust this connection you have with this old god. And so when you give them laws they listen. And they're willing to over look the fact that you don't want any witnesses going up the mountain. And they're willing to overlook the fact that it took the same amount of time to get a law handwritten by God (Which they would never see) as it did to get one written by you. And then you convince them that the thunder (there was also lightning) they heard was the "voice of God" (Exodus 20:18, Revelation 19:6). Once you convince them of all these things and you have enough power then if there are smart people who you cannot deceive, you simply have them killed. Except, since you are the ruler it's not murder; it's simply execution.

What Moshe did was genocide. The only reason we don't give HIM credit for that is because the bible trains us to give that credit to God. See how that works? If anyone in 2020 said "God told me to execute everyone in our church who doesn't believe in God (as told by only me) must be executed", wouldn't you say that person was crazy and lock them up? Moshe did the same thing with a 400 year old invisible god. Of course everyone wasn't going to believe him! But guess what? If they weren't caught they weren't about to vocally disagree. This is why tyrants are able to stay in power. People who disagree are typically too scared to speak out against them for fear of losing their life. Moshe basically made an example of the people he killed. If he was willing to do that to his own "family"... was anyone safe? No. And you could break other laws without necessarily being stoned. There was a whole process for gaining forgiveness which involved giving free food, land, and money to Moshe's closer related family (via Aaron his brother who's children became priests). Remember, priests didn't have to work and weren't given farm land but instead had cities built for them. Funny how this mirrors other societies where the wealthy live in cities while the slaves and servants work the fields.

Of course, the one person who should have been punished but wasn't, was Aaron. The bible records Aaron clearly lying, saying that the golden calf walked out of the fire by itself. But instead of being murdered he was promoted. It is only because of the spin doctoring of the bible that people don't see what an enormous promotion this was, not just for him, but his lineage when this God is supposed to be "no respecter of persons" but for some reason wanted a family to be priests instead of it being a voluntary service or some other fair distribution.

Yes, the priests job was sooooo hard. While everyone else was sweating in the fields and protecting flocks against predators, they were waiting for people to come and give them food so they could cook it on an outdoor grill and... eat it. Yes... the job of the priest was so hard. That's why they had to receive taxes to help support them. Nothing short of a welfare system for the able bodied. A brilliant con!

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
:10900: u sure about that ?????
Like just about everything else, intelligence is relative. So yes. I am sure about that. Because it's based on my perception of others who exhibit their own relative intelligence and those who I perceive to lack that capacity.

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
First of all... do you know how to build a pyramid?
Yes.....depends on the size.

What about the pyramid in Las Vegas? I certainly don't. However, I'm very intelligent. That's just not my particular area of expertise. When you have specialized fields, that doesn't mean the WHOLE of that society is equally as gifted as your greatest minds. Should we compare the average Trump supporter to Nikola Tesla? or Albert Einstein? Of course not.
Give me the money and the plans (blue print), the whole of the society does not have to be literate....to know what a volcano is. I have work with many individuals who can not read or write but their knowledge and memory is astounding.

Never said the whole of the Hebrew society at the time of Moses was literate or intelligent....My claim is that Moses is intelligent and very literate.....and I am sure he was not the only one.
I am confident that most people at the time new what a volcano was, volcanos have been around before Mankind.

Most of the Israelites couldn't even read and write. The idea that every society had a public school system that confers equal education doesn't even exist in our society today, thousands of years in their future. Often the quality of your education depends on where you live and that, most of the time, is determined by how much money you have. So the point is, just because we're still in awe of the pyramids, what we're in awe of is how they were able to build them so long ago. If we were doing it today it would be a different process with different building materials and internal structure. Not to mention they may have simply capitalized on one or two basic ideas, that were observed and worked on a small scale and they just scaled up. Intelligence, is simply one's capacity. It doesn't mean you know everything. I was an intelligent kid but I believed in God because I didn't have all the contradicting answers to the question of human origin. That's why a lot of people believe. It's not because they're not smart. It's simply because that's their best answer for something none of us can ever claim to truly know because we weren't there.

The Pyramids of Egypt cannot be duplicated by any country today.....The Pyramids of Egypt is a feat of engineer that still is a head of all of todays construction engineering technology.

So it's not always a matter of intelligence. When you see a volcano for the first time, if you're intelligent you're supposed to know exactly what it is from a hundred miles away? I don't think so. In their minds they've seen fire and smoke before. But never on that scale. We're talking about so much smoke that it basically looks like clouds. It's just like when you have thick fog. In the extreme, a thick enough fog simply looks like a grounded cloud. And how should people speak of it? What words should they use to describe it? If the word volcano wasn't invented yet... if there was no words for magma, lava, etc. how were they supposed to communicate what they saw? No, they simply used the words in their vocabulary to describe what they saw. And their primitive vocabulary is absolutely a key in understanding just how much they actually knew.
Numbers 12
4 At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out.
5 Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward,
6 he said, “Listen to my words:

So now the smoke from the volcano move and stood at the entrance of the tent and spoke to them....thats considerably less that a hundred miles away
After reading that quote do you still think its a volcano?

And so I'm not putting them down. I wouldn't expect ancient societies to know everything we know today. And I'm not saying "God was the mountain". I'm saying whatever they didn't understand they believed God was behind it. When women were barren, for example. They believed it was God/gods who controlled fertility. Same with harvest. When you don't know how it works you pray to the gods. It's simply superstition. You can't seriously tell me that ancient peoples weren't superstitious. The evidence of that is massively overwhelming. And that's all I'm really saying here. They were superstitious and that led them to believe that the volcano they saw was really their God descending down upon the top of the mountain. The burning bush was simply the prequel to what was to follow.
God is behind everything good and bad....he is the only creator of all things - Monotheism.
The Egyptians are known for their studies of the Stars which is significantly further than any mountain.

Acts 7:22
And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and deeds

And yes, I believe wholeheartedly that Moses was a con man.

If you timed it right, you could predict each of the plagues. And that's why the writer says "God hardened Pharaoh's heart". Let's be real. The writer doesn't know what Pharaoh was thinking. He didn't exactly sit down for a Barbara Walters interview. The reason the writer puts that into the story is because it really doesn't matter whether Pharaoh conceded earlier or not. These plagues were going to happen regardless. What the bible does, is what all religious people do.
What ever Moses knew the Egyptians Taught him...so he could not use his knowledge to trick them only his expertise.

Give credit to God.

Think about it. I never pray to a deity to have "Safe traveling mercies", but my mother will always do this prior to a long trip and give thanks afterwards. That's because in her mind God will intervene if she asks. And if we got there safely then he probably did. Nothing to do with the skill of the driver. So if me, never praying, arrives safely every time, to her it's still God. Do you see? The bible teaches people to apply the same principle of bestowing credit. If people live... God did it. If people die... God (or Satan) did it. And for the believers who are reading this, I apologize if you are offended but isn't this true? Don't you give God all the praise? And were born doing this? Or did you watch others growing up doing this, influenced by other people and the bible?
My Mom does the same and I feel safer when she does it

You are led to believe that the blood on the door posts had something to do with them being saved. However, maybe, its because of what they ate! If you were using lamb's blood as paint, there's about a 98% chance that your family was eating lamb that day. And the Hebrew flocks wouldn't be near the Egyptians cattle. Would they? So if you were eating Hot Heads burritos and your enemies were all eating at Chipotle (sorry Chipotle but you have had some problems lol) then if cattle were affected by the 5th plague well... wherever they got their food from was probably tainted and the firstborn received an extra portion by custom. So it wasn't an angel of death going around killing kids. It was their own parents (and perhaps servants) feeding them dinner.
Did it say the ate something, to keep them alive????
You are speculating....reaching.
You will have to break that down some more.

But the con is in how you spin the story. If you tell people that the God they forgot about, who you happen to be chosen by, and who you have on speed dial, suddenly, after 400 years, wants to free them, coincidentally timed with a bunch of plagues you know are about to happen... then you can get people to follow you. And once they do they start giving you authority as their leader. And that authority grows the more they trust this connection you have with this old god. And so when you give them laws they listen. And they're willing to over look the fact that you don't want any witnesses going up the mountain. And they're willing to overlook the fact that it took the same amount of time to get a law handwritten by God (Which they would never see) as it did to get one written by you. And then you convince them that the thunder (there was also lightning) they heard was the "voice of God" (Exodus 20:18, Revelation 19:6). Once you convince them of all these things and you have enough power then if there are smart people who you cannot deceive, you simply have them killed. Except, since you are the ruler it's not murder; it's simply execution.
It was Jethro who told Moses that God was up there in the Mountain
You really believe these people do not know what lightening and thunder is

What Moshe did was genocide. The only reason we don't give HIM credit for that is because the bible trains us to give that credit to God. See how that works? If anyone in 2020 said "God told me to execute everyone in our church who doesn't believe in God (as told by only me) must be executed", wouldn't you say that person was crazy and lock them up? Moshe did the same thing with a 400 year old invisible god. Of course everyone wasn't going to believe him! But guess what? If they weren't caught they weren't about to vocally disagree. This is why tyrants are able to stay in power. People who disagree are typically too scared to speak out against them for fear of losing their life. Moshe basically made an example of the people he killed. If he was willing to do that to his own "family"... was anyone safe? No. And you could break other laws without necessarily being stoned. There was a whole process for gaining forgiveness which involved giving free food, land, and money to Moshe's closer related family (via Aaron his brother who's children became priests). Remember, priests didn't have to work and weren't given farm land but instead had cities built for them. Funny how this mirrors other societies where the wealthy live in cities while the slaves and servants work the fields.

Of course, the one person who should have been punished but wasn't, was Aaron. The bible records Aaron clearly lying, saying that the golden calf walked out of the fire by itself. But instead of being murdered he was promoted. It is only because of the spin doctoring of the bible that people don't see what an enormous promotion this was, not just for him, but his lineage when this God is supposed to be "no respecter of persons" but for some reason wanted a family to be priests instead of it being a voluntary service or some other fair distribution.

Yes, the priests job was sooooo hard. While everyone else was sweating in the fields and protecting flocks against predators, they were waiting for people to come and give them food so they could cook it on an outdoor grill and... eat it. Yes... the job of the priest was so hard. That's why they had to receive taxes to help support them. Nothing short of a welfare system for the able bodied. A brilliant con!
You are entitle to your belief....
I on the other hand think he was Genius just like..... MLK, Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm all role into one

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: