Black People Politics : Do You Believe Illegal Immigration Hurts African-Americans?

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015

Yesterday the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit shut down President Obama’s plan to protect up to 5 million undocumented immigrants from deportation, which means immigration reform will continue to be a hot button issue through next year and more than likely the next president’s entire administration.

According to the Washington Post, “There are an estimated 11 million immigrants living in the country illegally.” If you’re a conservative, it’s likely you want every last one of them gone. But how do you, as an African-American, feel about illegal immigrants, particularly in lieu of allegations that their presence actually inhibits our economic growth in the country?

Read more

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/11/open-thread-do-you-believe-illegal-immigration-hurts-african-americans/

Aluku

May 9, 2012

Yesterday the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit shut down President Obama’s plan to protect up to 5 million undocumented immigrants from deportation, which means immigration reform will continue to be a hot button issue through next year and more than likely the next president’s entire administration.

According to the Washington Post, “There are an estimated 11 million immigrants living in the country illegally.” If you’re a conservative, it’s likely you want every last one of them gone. But how do you, as an African-American, feel about illegal immigrants, particularly in lieu of allegations that their presence actually inhibits our economic growth in the country?

Read more

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/11/open-thread-do-you-believe-illegal-immigration-hurts-african-americans/
legalizing-illegal-immigrants-the-republican-plan-to-replace-the-black-community

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: