Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump...

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
I think some Elders take it as an affront to the work they put in, that youngin's question where we are now versus where we've been.

But we're mostly taking it as an affront from whites that after all the work you all put in, they'd think where we are now is what we're satisfied with; that's it's good enough. It's a slap in the face to those who fought and it's not fair is what we've been saying.

We don't like Trump, but we ain't scared of Trump like white people are telling us we have to be.
ok, kool, what is your plan for 2020 ?????

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Sorry Sister you must have me mixed up with someone else.
I'm no neoliberal nor any Clinton fan.
No, Brother, I don't. Sorry if I seem heated. I didn't mean to attack you. I just get very passionate in discussion. :oops:

But sometimes treading water is better than getting washed down stream.
We're steadily about to go over the waterfall is what I'm saying. Slow, but steady.

If you don't realize what and how the repugs are straight up attacking us then sit up and pay more attention
I'm not saying they don't have it in for us, but don't both sides? And how is it helping to keep going the same pace?

Gay reparation bill? Haven't heard about it; do tell.
Just type Gay Reparations Bill in your search bar. I just heard of this myself. It's like they're looking to do something, anything for everyone but us.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Yeh mister, this is the hand that's been dealt to us. Yeah, it's a sorry draw, now what?
So your plan is WHAT? Ya gonna fold or stay in the game?
Or, you say screw it and eff stuff up. :lol:

But seriously, this sounds kinda defeated. Like, well, this is what we got.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: