Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump...

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
But different societies have set out to brainwash women into believing they are not as smart or capable as men; that we are weak and "need" men to protect us and take care of us. Religions tend to support that propaganda and so, while men grabbed seats of power, most women willingly sat back and allowed it to happen.

But I say now, women--Black women specifically--need to shake off the cob webs that have held their minds in captivity for so long and step up to plate and use their natural talents to shift the balance of power simply by changing their spending habits. You don't have to march in the streets. You don't have to be wealthy or have a big name. You don't have to believe what others tell you that there is nothing you can do to make a difference in your life or the lives of Black people overall and that voting is your only option.
20190816_121853.jpg

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
I think men view women as the real threat because they recognize that we have power, not only in terms of intellect and guts, but the power we have between our legs that many men are weak to. Yep, I said it and y'all know it's true. lol
Well, since you brought it up :jumprope1:

Yes, it is true lovely Queenie. But I'm not sure I would use the term "weak" to it. It's a good word but maybe I could persuade you to consider something else. And by the way, I'mma connect the subject matter to the overall theme of this thread and politics in general.

Many people are familiar with the works of Dr. Yosef Ben Yochanan, now an ancestor, who left the black world a number of seminal works for our advancement. Too many to mention here but as it relates to "sex" he often says this in many of his lectures:

"Heaven is between the Black Woman's legs."

Even in this society which tries to be liberal, it still takes a certain amount of insight and maturity to not let that cringe one up.

First off, we gotta understand the issues we're dealing with when he says that. The first thing that comes to my mind is "Heaven." Again, I need some space so that I can make this point and connect the dots.

But "Heaven" is the first key concept, right? So being a former religious person, what I did was reached for the Bible because long ago I had remembered that there was a Black Queen named the "Queen of Heaven" that the prophet Jeremiah spoke of. The research on her lovely Queenie is powerful and a million books could be written on her.

OK, let's blend what you observed about sex. What I read from you (and I beg your pardon if I'm being presumptuous), but what I'm hearing from you is that the Black Woman's sex/uality is'"power," right? If this is what you're saying, I concur. But it should be noted that my concurrence is not of the colloquial flava but rather my agreement is asymmetrical.

So the next question for me is...how powerful is it (Black Woman's sex/uality) and how does it all connect to the political components of black freedom and liberation and with the Queen of Heaven?

One moment....

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
To start, please understand that none of this is an attack on you or your beliefs, @NNQueen . It's just discussion. I feel I have to state this because the way I word my view points often comes across as "hostile", "belittling", etc. I'm only arguing my point, not putting what you say down.

I think men view women as the real threat because they recognize that we have power, not only in terms of intellect and guts, but the power we have between our legs that many men are weak to.
So, for one, I don't actually believe that. While I understand that men do feel threatened by our natural powers of seduction(they talk about it all of the time), I feel that is a whole different scenario we're speaking about here.

White men are not afraid of black women seducing them out of power. If they were, they wouldn't be allowing us into all these high powered positions that American black men still struggle to get into. They wouldn't continuously beg Michelle Obama to run for office while resenting Barack's 8 years. They don't fear us as any immediate threat to their power, because truthfully, we aren't.

The more we integrate with their system, which black women continue to do, the more we hurt black men, not white men, because we separate our community, furthering a divide that's becoming harder to overcome.

What they really are afraid of is black men's ability to quickly and efficiently organize and mobilize. This is why they steal our men from the community. Take the men, break the men, and the community is vulnerable; the women and children scatter. Which is what our community is. Scattered.

But different societies have set out to brainwash women into believing they are not as smart or capable as men; that we are weak and "need" men to protect us and take care of us. Religions tend to support that propaganda and so, while men grabbed seats of power, most women willingly sat back and allowed it to happen.
I don't believe American black men have ever viewed black women the way white men view white women or all women, so I have no idea why black women stay fighting our men along gender lines as if they've subjected us to the same abuses white men have. They have not. They simply believe every person has a role and to me, that's no lie.

Personally speaking, I do believe we need men to protect us and care for us and also to lead the charge in war; men understand other men and their minds far more than women can. White men know this, so they do what they can to keep black men out of the equation altogether.

And white women are just as aware of who's better equipped to fighting wars against men. This is why more than 50% of them who voted, voted for Trump and not Hillary. They don't believe in women leading their communities, only black women do, and look whose community is losing. Not whites. They still have majority power, even with failing numbers.

They may complain about what white men won't let them have or do, but their actions speaks louder than their complaints. It's been proven most white women won't even ask for a raise even when deserving(black women will), nor do they look to get paid more than their spouse for fear of throwing off gender balance within their own homes. They don't challenge the authority of their men like they say; they don't take the front lines. They let white men do it, and they continue to prosper for it.

To me, this has nothing to do with egos, or being as smart or capable or strong as men. To me, this has to do with black women humbling themselves and realizing, this isn't our fight to fight. We've been on the front lines so long we refuse to see when we need to fall back and let the men take charge. White men vs Black Women = black community loses every. single. time.

(And if we're being honest here, women didn't sit back and allow men to grab power. Men take what they want when they want. It's a matter of biology. Science. They are stronger than us. Period. I don't see women as weak, but as having smaller strength. Our strength was made for different uses and purposes than men.)

step up to plate and use their natural talents to shift the balance of power simply by changing their spending habits.
This is what I can get behind. Sister's teaching other sisters and their daughters to put money in the pockets of black people, namely our own black community, and even more specifically into the pockets of black people who support other black people, especially our men and young boys trying to get their footing. We have to be very thorough.

This is a global issue that will not change in our life times so what can we, who want a better life for Black people do to take advantage of this situation?
I used to think this, too, but then I remembered how much better black men work together than any other group, and realized that they could indeed make it happen in our lifetimes if presented the opportunity. I believe in them that much.

The question is, do we have the collective foresight and discipline to stop making everyone else rich and ourselves poor...then crying racism.
Idk. Black women's minds are melded into this system. Spoiled by the glamour and afraid of what taking a step back will do to our image on a national stage. A lot of black women care a whole lot about what white people, especially white men, think of them.

Black people...Black women....look at your economic power. It boils down to simple math. And guess what? This happens outside of a voting booth
Exactly.

To add, if black women are to lead anything, it's my belief that we need to lead each other into humility and in giving the keys to the community back to our men. This Matriarchy has gone on long enough, and Matriarchal communities are not sustainable in a world, a society run by men. Our community is proof. We're dead last because others still have a competing Patriarchy.

Voting isn't what we need to do, we need a separation of mind from the white world that tell us women taking the place of men is best, even tho white people clearly don't live like that.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
men have to be men. being a man means putting your life on the line.
Thank you! While I truly believe women have their part in war, I don't believe we are supposed to take up arms the same way men do, and that is not to consider our roles a small or insignificant thing.

we just have to understand why so many black males are punked.
Because many are ill prepared to face the world as men. The ones who are prepped are shamed out of doing so by being labeled misogynist, patriarchal, oppressor of (black) women. That's the new trend and it's hurting black men more than ever.

(this is a bit off topic, but I think the more women try to compete with and claim we can do as men do, the more that spreads misogyny. What's the matter with doing things like a woman? Why do we look down on our own purpose, strength, abilities, and say they have to compare to men, unless we ourselves are saying that a woman's place is lesser than a man's until she becomes just like a man?)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.