Black People : Do we spend enough time studying white people?

Jahari Kavi

Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development
I ask this question, because recently I've noticed that I'm starting to take an interest in studying and analyzing the European thought process. Do we sometimes get too wrapped up in trying to find ourselves (since we have been misguided by European thought control), that we forget to study about the ones who have and continue to oppress us???............Just thought I'd throw this out there, please leave some feedback.......thank u.

Knowledge Seed

Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Yep

I ask this question, because recently I've noticed that I'm starting to take an interest in studying and analyzing the European thought process. Do we sometimes get too wrapped up in trying to find ourselves (since we have been misguided by European thought control), that we forget to study about the ones who have and continue to oppress us???............Just thought I'd throw this out there, please leave some feedback.......thank u.
Time to setup a lab.

Jahari Kavi

Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development
lol........I'm actually on one of their supremacist boards right now. I've visted them before, but I'm actually thinking of checking up on them regularly. I won't attempt to create an account and argue with them, I'll just look at their website like they send people to look at ones like destee........I feel like I'm observing something in it's natural habitat, lol.............

EDIT

their fear of anything non-white is apparent in almost everyone of their threads........

Knowledge Seed

Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
lol........I'm actually on one of their supremacist boards right now. I've visted them before, but I'm actually thinking of checking up on them regularly. I won't attempt to create an account and argue with them, I'll just look at their website like they send people to look at ones like destee........I feel like I'm observing something in it's natural habitat, lol.............

EDIT

their fear of anything non-white is apparent in almost everyone of their threads........
LOL

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: