Black Spirituality Religion : do we have religions that apease evil or white supremacy?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
open for discussion, because it is in the back of the minds of many folks

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
open for discussion, because it is in the back of the minds of many folks

This must be a trick question because ANY religion, tradition, or practice that allows for evil to flourish, exist, or perpetuate itself in ANY form would meet the appeasement criteria. All you'd need to do is examine the state of the society or community which upholds it.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
This must be a trick question because ANY religion, tradition, or practice that allows for evil to flourish, exist, or perpetuate itself in ANY form would meet the appeasement criteria. All you'd need to do is examine the state of the society or community which upholds it.
No trick questions dear hear and just as Christians must look at some hard truths about the religion and how it was spread. ATRs must take hard looks at what philosphical manifestations may behind Tommism or a complacency to opressoion, as if "The White man " is serving some divine purpose by enacting evil on Black folks,

and we must, uhm uh..... apease that evil

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

You can tell the fruit by the root. If any perspective teaches you to look outside of self for the answers and solutions to problems then it is against self. That to me is the truest sense of evil..... an no I'm not talking about using tools.

Peace

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Peace,

You can tell the fruit by the root. If any perspective teaches you to look outside of self for the answers and solutions to problems then it is against self. That to me is the truest sense of evil..... an no I'm not talking about using tools.

Peace
That is deep brother and I have always said the NOGE may be the only true liberators of our children,
any religion that get's folks to accept opression or degradation , or act like they don't know what those words mean should not be exposed to children and they should look at self as Savior for the new generation for the survival and freedom of the Race.
regardless of planet location

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Oneness of God of various religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Queenie Black Spirituality Religion : So many religions in the world...then why... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 43
R Black Poetry : Folks observe my quotes and words decisions are made as religions are played in biblical form which Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Greatest I am Black Spirituality Religion : Religions. Tribal units and a good way to appease our love of drama and war. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Influence of mystery religions on Christ By MLK AACOOLDRE 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Different religions have different opinion on God! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
SAMURAI36 Black Spirituality Religion : How Do Atheists Feel About Non-Abrahamic "Religions"? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 169
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Professor James Smalls: Indigenous African Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
S Black Spirituality Religion : Question for the different religions that use the same bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Dr. Walter Williams - The Three Dirty Religions Pt.1 Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : The Probelm is We Don't Accept the Truths of Our Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
river Black People : Time Travel in African Traditional Religions Black People Open Forum 3
ManicRaider Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: Do you believe the devil created African religions? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 42
P Black Spirituality Religion : The Secret of ALL Religions: You are GODS SON Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44
C Black Spirituality Religion : Celebrities in African Traditional Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
R African Traditional Religion : Afrikan Ancestral religions... African Traditional Religion Study Group 2
I Black Spirituality Religion : Petition: Acknowledgment of African Traditional & Diaspora Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : Documentary on People's views of African Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
river Black People : Why Do Religions Despise the Human Body? Black People Open Forum 204
N Black Spirituality Religion : CURSE OF SLAVE MAKING RELIGIONS Part Two Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
D Black Spirituality Religion : KMT:SOME OF THE ORIGINS OF THE THREE MAJOR RELIGIONS. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
N Black Spirituality Religion : CURSE OF SLAVE MAKING RELIGIONS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 477
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Are there pretending Yoruba's, as there are in other religions? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
I Black Spirituality Religion : Beyond Ritual: Rethinking the Role of Patriarchy in African Traditional Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Can we use all the Religions in our spiritual effort? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
I Black Spirituality Religion : Most Religions are designed to WEAKEN folk, IMHO Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Can we use all the Religions in our spiritual effort? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
M Black Spirituality Religion : Know the Historical Origens of western Religions* Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
thePreacher Black Spirituality Religion : The Most Peculiar of All Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Unity in all the religions of world for peace Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The essence of all the religions is one and the same Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : All Religions Promote Lies About God Chief Elder Osiris 3
N Black Spirituality Religion : the abrahamic faiths are dead religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Logic Only can bring unity among religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Unity of Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : All the religions in the world are the feathers of the same bird Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Can we use all the Religions in our spiritual effort? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black Spirituality Religion : can a couple practice seperate religions? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : A comprehensive analysis of all the religions to show their unity Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Critizising other Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Let's Name All The Religions ! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Were Traditional African Religions a Threat To The slave master? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Sekhemu Africa : Africa's Cultural Void and the Curse of Alien Religions and Cultures All Things Africa 33
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Why are some black people so uninformed about African Traditional Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 113
K Black Spirituality Religion : Why did you change religions? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : AFRICAN ORIGIN OF RELIGIONS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 69
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : UNIVERSAL RELIGIONS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
I Black Spirituality Religion : Elements to admire in African Traditional Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
R Black Spirituality Religion : alternative religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Queenie Destee Network : African Traditional Religions Destee Network : 1