Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Some are making this discussion personal, actually focusing on one Member, rather than the topic.

This shift is subtle, my job to notice, and try to head off at the pass ... (yall make'n me work and i don't wanna).

Sister GoGoUnited aint but one person ... one opinion ... let her have it ... like you get to have yours.

Unless she is the end all be all ... like Jesus or sump'n ... why give her so much of your energy?

GoGoUnited ... you hold your own well here ... big ups to you ... but you're way outnumbered.

i'm jes say'n ... if you can handle it ... i can handle it with you ... though i'd never sign up for such.

You do you though ... for i enjoy reading you ... and am happy to have you as a Member here.

Family ... let us manifest dialogue at the highest levels of decorum ... since we da best ... :wink:

Love Yall! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
I am not white people as a whole--I choose not to be. I cannot choose not to be white, but I can choose not to be a white liar or thief.

I do not expect anyone to believe me and it makes no difference as to whether you do or not--I can only be me and represent me. I cannot represent all of white humanity. If you say I do, then you give me too much credit because what I have to say is nothing like what collective white humanity has said to this day. And that's a massive part of the problem.
It is your whiteness that doesn't understand or know how to preserve Black people.

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
Peace and Blessings Family,

Some are making this discussion personal, actually focusing on one Member, rather than the topic.

This shift is subtle, my job to notice, and try to head off at the pass ... (yall make'n me work and i don't wanna).

Sister GoGoUnited aint but one person ... one opinion ... let her have it ... like you get to have yours.

Unless she is the end all be all ... like Jesus or sump'n ... why give her so much of your energy?

GoGoUnited ... you hold your own well here ... big ups to you ... but you're way outnumbered.

i'm jes say'n ... if you can handle it ... i can handle it with you ... though i'd never sign up for such.

You do you though ... for i enjoy reading you ... and am happy to have you as a Member here.

Family ... let us manifest dialogue at the highest levels of decorum ... since we da best ... :wink:

Love Yall! :grouphug:

Destee
I'm speaking in general about all white people...Being that she is the only white person in this thread she is going to be questioned...

And I want answers straight from the horses mouth.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
It is your whiteness that doesn't understand or know how to preserve Black people.
I'm speaking in general about all white people...Being that she is the only white person in this thread she is going to be questioned...

And I want answers straight from the horses mouth.
Sister ... you're not making sense.

In one post you say she doesn't understand or know ... Black People.

Then you say you want answers from the same person ... who doesn't know or understand ... ??

Why repeatedly query one that you've determined is not qualified to respond in an acceptable manner?

Destee

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
IT'S NOT ABOUT FRICKIN' STORIES! Jeezus lawd help us all.
Then what is it about, lady? The fact that I have a mixed child?

Destee will not go for this, but I will say this much...

Your people have dominant genes for a reason. The chromosomal material that replicates, forms genes and then expresses through them does so according to specific design and purpose. There is a reason your genes are dominant.

White people with their recessive genes are closer to facing the destruction of their own race through interracial mixing of all types than black folk are. You're talking about purity among the black race--there will always be black people who see to this as long as black people take pride in their heritage and take action to preserve their purity, even unto the purity of their stories. Just because I wasn't a part of preserving the purity of the black race (I could never do this as a white person anyhow) doesn't mean that my actions were about destroying it. Nothing I do is going to determine the purity of your race because that is only in the hands of people who are black, and especially (and I'll let you define this) those who are pure black and/or Afrikan.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: