Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
Telling someone's history or story is NOT the only way to preserve one's culture.
You're right, there's alot more to be done in preserving culture--but that doesn't change the fact that your stories have been repeated throughout the ages and that's all humanity has to TELL---your stories.

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
You're right, there's alot more to be done in preserving culture--but that doesn't change the fact that your stories have been repeated throughout the ages and that's all humanity has to TELL---your stories.
This is not just about stories gogo....It's about Preservation as a whole.

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
How long did it take for you to think of this?

You can't preserve something (and I'm not talking about FOOD) you cannot relate too or simply are not (in this case, being black).

You're destroying our history and you don't even realize it...but I won't go there, cause Destee doesn't want us talking about people's babies.

By you saying you would preserve it by "telling our myths, legends", already sounds as if you don't believe our history to be true by calling it "myths". It also sounds like you are speaking of a past tense thing...or when black people go extinct, white people will still be here to preserve your memory and history.
What ELSE does humanity have to relate to if not black people who got here first? Tell me, lady...whose stories are they going to tell?

:argue:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.