Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : do we embrace white people?

Corvo

navigator of live
Reaction score
Brother Most definitely this Country Loves War!!

I can only speak for my self but there HAS to be some type of STANCE or USE OF FORCE that is equal to or greater than the FORCE that is AGAINST "Melinated" Peoples as a whole...

Nobodies AK or AR-15 is going to do diddly squat to one of Barracks Drones...

No pistol is going to shoot through a tank...

People are not stupid and nobody is implying the impossible.. I am all up to sit at the drawing board to come up with SOLUTIONS to deal with this issue.. So Far we know SEVERAL THINGS...

There must be UNITY... That means everybody must develop a U before I attitude and embrace the struggle as a WHOLE while moves for Self are intended to be better for the WHOLE.... ( What you want/do for your brother is what you want/do for your self )

The oppressor can't be trusted...

Racism is bogus but Black People need SEPARATION from EVERYBODY ELSE until we as a people are STABLE and can stand on our own... ( Independence Mentally, Physically and Spiritually.. Beginning with Food, Shelter, Clothing and IDENTITY )...

We need our own Identity and to establish and strengthen our Link to our Ancestors and their Knowledge / Guidance ... ( We need to stop looking at other peoples "gods" )

Black Men, Women and Children need to be Self Sufficient and proficient in Self Defense... ( Mentally, Physically and Spiritually )

The Black Population needs to create and stabilize its own economy and provide a means to defend it while we circulate our money/finances/resources AMONGST OUR OWN....

We need to empower our Spiritual Selves because our Spiritual / Mental capabilities can overcome, undermine and conquer ANYTHING that is physically AGAINST us....

Peace needs to be the objective.....

Lastly.. We need to NEVER forget the struggle....

If we embody these principles... I feel like this is enough force to overcome our struggle.. It might sound like a dream.. But if not thee answer its a least a Starting Point..

I invite anybody to drop their 2 cents on HOW we can achieve a force that is Greater than or Equal to the one that is up against us with RESULTS THAT WORK??....

How do you see it Brethren??

Peace.. Peace..

I've been trying to say the same. Thank you for pointing out what should be the obvious to our people. Embracing the White's god or their ways? No way..... Embracing our African ancestors and our ways to build and progress.

Embracing our nature, to nurture, to build a new. We do need to leave whitey behind in his war torn mindset of destruction and poison. Embrace our Identity as great builders of cities and nations. stop embracing the lies about us and the lies that we have build nothing. avoid the strike upon us, and move away from their destructive nature.

I do believe we can side step our opponents. Out maneuver their misguided ways. But we can best do this by knowing our ways of living.
By knowing who we really are.

AXE

Sekhemu

Reaction score
Smh @ the Ecumenical kumbaya bulls#@*. This type of thinking is part and parcel as to why the Afrikan is powerless on the contintent and the diaspora.

I got one word for the kumbaya choir. JAPAN!

Corvo

navigator of live
Reaction score
Smh @ the Ecumenical kumbaya bulls#@*. This type of thinking is part and parcel as to why the Afrikan is powerless on the contintent and the diaspora.

I got one word for the kumbaya choir. JAPAN!

What are you saying brother?

That we are wasting our time, or it's a pipe dream, Both?

Sekhemu

Reaction score
What are you saying brother?

That we are wasting our time, or it's a pipe dream, Both?
Im saying forget about embracing ytee. We got waaaaaaaay too much healing to do for our own.

Japan and China became what they are today because they overstood the importance of nationalism.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Reaction score
Im saying forget about embracing ytee. We got waaaaaaaay too much healing to do for our own.

Japan and China became what they are today because they overstood the importance of nationalism.

With the boom in social media and branding this is again where we get left behind.

This is why even though I enjoyed watching some of the Olympics certain aspects left me nauseated.

I didn't once see any Asiatic from a former British colony kiss the ground after winning a competition and they only wave their own national flag.

I don't wanna reduce this to a flagging issue but....it is what is us so long as we got no land to call our own

Dre Money

Reaction score
"the Ausarian approach to resolving family conflicts --- Embrace the God within your enemy until your enemy becomes your friend"

i'm butting heads with somebody over at afrochat who claims to be at the level of ausar and who tells me that we should embrace white people.
she says that is what the metu neter says to do.

i have a problem with that.

is there no room for warriors in khemetic society?
What do you mean by 'embrace?' :O o:

J

JUST ME BEING ME

I WOULD SAY TO ANYONE. ITS ALL THAT WE CAN DO TO BE OURSELVES. IF IT WERENT FOR THE WHITE MAN PARADING HIS WOMAN IN FRONT OF US SO MUCH THAT NOW WE WANT TO BE HER. I REMEMBER IN THE 1960'S WHEN BLACK WOMEN WOULD GO TO A SWIMMING POOL AND BE LAUGHED AT BY WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE HER HAIR WOULD BE CURLY WHEN SHE GOT OUT OF THE POOL. I REMEMBER WHEN THEY CALLED US MONKEYS AND LAUGHED AT OUR FULL BREASTS AND ROUND ***** AND FULL LIPS, I REMEMBER WHEN THEY USED TO SAY THAT WE WERE BENEATH THEM, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT WE ARE THE QUEENS OF THIS PLANET. AND NOW SHE THE WHITE WOMAN WANTS TO BE A BLACK WOMAN MORE THAN WE WANT TO BE OURSELVES. BONE STRAIGHT HAIR, COLORED CONTACTS IN OUR EYES, DROPPING WEIGHT BECAUSE SOME WHITE CHART FOR WHITE PEOPLE TELLS US THAT WE ARE OVER WEIGHT, MISTREATING OUR ELDERS AND NOT GIVING OUR CHILDREN PROPER HOME TRAINING. YES, I WOULD DEFINATELY SAY THAT THE BLACK WOMAN IS NOW BECOMING AN ENDANGERED SPECIES.

THE WHITE WOMAN TAKES NEEDLES TO THE FACE AND LIPS, ENLARGING HER BREASTS, *** IMPLANTS AND HER SPEECH SAYS THAT SHE IS NOT HAPPY BEING WHO SHE IS. WHY IS IT, I ASKED WE ARE SEEING MORE BI-RACIAL CHIDREN. OUR BLACK MEN PUTTING THEIR SEED IN THE WOMBS OF WHITE WOMEN. WHY?? THE ANSWER IS DEEPER THAN JUST US HATING ANYONE. OR US ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US THE YEARS THAT WE WERE SLAVES AGAINST OUR OWN WILL. NOW YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF WHY?

FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE SO YOU CAN STOP TAKING UP FOR THESE BEASTS THAT WE HAVE ENGINEERED WHO ARE NOW CONTOLLING US LIKE WE USED TO CONTROL THEM. AND FOR THE BROTHERS, "STOP SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY". PEACE

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow, what an entrance!! Very powerful statement, Just Me Being Me! You really laid it out there and I would like to add to your message, if I may, that our sisters need to also think seriously about not voluntarily opening their wombs to receive the seed of white men. More and more Black women are choosing to do this.

Also--Hello and welcome to our community. It certainly is a pleasure to have you join us in this conversation and share your powerful perspective!

I hope you continue to share this community with us and that you enjoy your stay for as long as that might be!

Queenie :wave: