Food Discussion : Do we eat for taste or substance?

What are we eating, do we know?

• Total voters

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
Substance, and if so what is the make up of the substance you are ingesting, where does it come from? And how does it effect your mind, soul, and body?

When I eat, I want my "substance" to taste good.

I love fresh vegetables and spices.

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
Quite frankly if it is just between the 2, both. If you truly cannot enjoy what you are eating then you are eating the wrong thing just as the person that only goes for taste and slights the health in my opinion. You have taste buds for a reason, at least that is what I believe. First and foremost it is for survival though as it would be for anyone if it is broken down because very few, if any, would pass up some food to keep them going if the situation became dire.

SophiaG

Aug 14, 2010
I eat purely for substance and have always eaten purely for substance. I have a feeding tube and I've had it from birth. I don't eat for taste because it goes directly into my stomach, bypassing my taste buds entirely. I also eat the same thing every day. A scientifically blended formula that has the correct ingredients and calories in a can.

Then I just eat 5-7 cans a day, depending on what I feel like. Though I really should eat 7.

Emortalist

Jul 30, 2012
Sophia, when your hungry does the smell cooked food effect you the way it does someone who has been eating through there mouth? What is the make up of your formula?

SophiaG

Aug 14, 2010
Sophia, when your hungry does the smell cooked food effect you the way it does someone who has been eating through there mouth? What is the make up of your formula?
Sometimes it makes me salivate. I've put fruit in my mouth before to taste it out of curiousity. I mostly eat for that nice full feeling you get after a meal. It's purpose is to keep me alive (which is the very basic reason why we eat food). The name of my food is called Jevity 1.2 Cal.

Calories per can: 285

Nutrients per 8 fl Oz. (one can):

Protein
Fat
Carbohydrate
Dietary Fiber
L-Carnitine
Taurine
Water
Vitamins A,D,E,K,C, (Thiamin) B1, (Riboflavin) B2, B6, B12
Folic Acid
Niacin
Choline
Biotin Pantothenic Acid
SOdium
POtassium
Chloride
Calcium
Phosphorus
Magnesium
Iodine
Manganese
Copper
Zinc
Iron
Selenium
Chromium
Molybdenum

Ingredients:

Water, Corn maltodextrin, Corn syrup solids, sodium and calcium caseinate, soy protein isolate, canola oil, corn oil, fructooligosacharides, Medium chain triglycerides, soy fiber, oat fiber, calcium Phosphate, magnesium Phosphate, Potassium citrate, gum arabic, soy lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Magnanese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Beta-carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folid Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Mybdate, Potassium Iodine, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalmin and Vitamin D

Emortalist

Jul 30, 2012
Houserunner, I agree with you in many ways. Truth is i am trying to see were we went wrong in our eating habbits. Every pet i've ever had from the pet store came with a strict diet plan. I can feed a snake rabbit as food, but i cant feed a snake rabbit food. My point is when i was "brought" here my natural diet was not.

I dont even know how i'm effected by a prolong stay out of my natural environment meaning even though we have traveled all over the world should we live here? I mean doesn't that change the nature of the best? Did europeans have cancer spots in europe? where there's no sun?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.