Black People : Do this prove all whites are satanists

pat7

Apr 28, 2013

Also see this video

The Roman empire rewrote the Bible, history, and anything that revealed the truth about the world and people.

Christianity has always been a homosexual promoting satanist religion on the down low. Christianity which was heavily influenced by the Catholic church came from the Roman empire and they walked around with crosses on their clothes at the same time while invading, killing, stealing, and raping people all over the earth for no reason just because they wanted to maintain power for evil purposes

They removed a lot of books out of the Bible. One example is the book of Daniel which talked about Africa and a lot about the Jewish people. Christ, cross, Jesus non of that stuff was in the original first Bible which was a lot bigger than the current popular Bible of today and that's because they removed 50 books out of the original Bible and manipulated a lot of stuff in it for their own purposes.

They didn't remove everything. The stuff that speak good about black people and against the Roman empire/edom which is the origin of the illuminati is true.

The Illuminati which is controlled by the riches white people and influenced by the devil is also why you see a lot of rappers of today being the way they are. They are being offered fame and money for doing homosexual things in their videos and promoting the image of white females which is why you always see them in the their videos.

They prefer seeing all men in dresses and acting like women but they love seeing black men acting like females which is why they pay the rappers so much money just to see it. They also gets off on black males being with white women and they even offer money just to see black males have sex with a white woman.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Also see this video

The Roman empire rewrote the Bible, history, and anything that revealed the truth about the world and people.

Christianity has always been a homosexual promoting satanist religion on the down low. Christianity which was heavily influenced by the Catholic church came from the Roman empire and they walked around with crosses on their clothes at the same time while invading, killing, stealing, and raping people all over the earth for no reason just because they wanted to maintain power for evil purposes

They removed a lot of books out of the Bible. One example is the book of Daniel which talked about Africa and a lot about the Jewish people. Christ, cross, Jesus non of that stuff was in the original first Bible which was a lot bigger than the current popular Bible of today and that's because they removed 50 books out of the original Bible and manipulated a lot of stuff in it for their own purposes.

They didn't remove everything. The stuff that speak good about black people and against the Roman empire/edom which is the origin of the illuminati is true.

The Illuminati which is controlled by the riches white people and influenced by the devil is also why you see a lot of rappers of today being the way they are. They are being offered fame and money for doing homosexual things in their videos and promoting the image of white females which is why you always see them in the their videos.

They prefer seeing all men in dresses and acting like women but they love seeing black men acting like females which is why they pay the rappers so much money just to see it. They also gets off on black males being with white women and they even offer money just to see black males have sex with a white woman.

Welcome back pat7, you make some really good points.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
... The Illuminati which is controlled by the riches white people and influenced by the devil is also why you see a lot of rappers of today being the way they are. They are being offered fame and money for doing homosexual things in their videos and promoting the image of white females which is why you always see them in the their videos ...

And this truth escapes the masses of Black folk, for the most part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuck Black People : Blacks And Whites: What Do I Or They Have To Prove? Black People Open Forum 2
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Americans Want Congress Members To Pee In Cups To Prove They’re Not On Drugs Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : 30 Photos That Prove The World Is Ending Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Prove the Tree of Knowledge is of Maat AACOOLDRE 0
Kemetstry Black Christians : SYRIAN TABLETS PROVE OT Christian Study Group 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Trump defends Putin on journo deaths, asks media to 'prove it' Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : I can prove 3 "Jesus Christ" in the NT AACOOLDRE 0
Poetpreacher Black Spirituality Religion : Billy Graham, With Nothing Left To Prove Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 35
Kadijah Black People : Bill Cosby: can't prove Zimmerman is a racist Black People Open Forum 47
Alarm Clock Black People : DNA Tests Prove Trayvon Martin Did Not Inflict Serious Injury to George Zimmerman Black People Open Forum 0
Latik Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Show & Prove Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Requesting Any (Number) of 5 Percenters to 'Show and Prove' that any Black Woman is a 'Savage' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 64
C Black Relationships : help - i'm pregnant but boyfriend won't prove he's left other woman Black Relationships 15
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Time Will Tell, Time Will Prove, Time Will Show...A Repetition of History;... Christian Study Group 0
Ankhur Black People : Something to prove/ or something to share inform, inspire and uplift? Black People Open Forum 33
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : 5% Nation Annual Show and Prove Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 3
P Black People Politics : Can anyone show and prove that Obama is NOT, a Blue Dog Democrat? Black People Politics 27
NittyGrit Black Poetry : Show & Prove - Recession Proof Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Fine1952 Black People : (Prove them wrong. Please pass this on after reading it..) Black People Open Forum 3
G Black Poetry : What You Trying To Prove Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Africa : Trying hard to prove Africa is not the birthplace for mankind. All Things Africa 19
Hamma Black Spirituality Religion : testimonies online that prove biblically to be lies Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
P Black Relationships : Show & Prove Black Relationships 151
Destee Black People : Can You Prove Your Ancestors Were Slaves? Black People Open Forum 27
I Black Spirituality Religion : How Do You Prove There No God ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 87
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Man to prove Bush a liar on WMD killed in UK AACOOLDRE 2
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Prove It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
A Black People Politics : What I Have Learned Working Around Whites Black People Politics 38
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Barry Whites Fourth of They Lie , song ! Black Entertainment 0
Perfection Black People Politics : 【Carter G. Woodson Papers】The Beginnings of the Miscegenation of the Whites and Blacks Black People Politics 0
sekou kasimu Black People : Self Determination/Separation From Whites. Black People Open Forum 128
Lunar Cycle Black Money Business Jobs : Asian Couple Purchases An Actual Whole Street In A Whites Only Frisco Gated Community (OUCH) Black Money Business Jobs 3
Kemetstry Black People Politics : DOJ TO PROBE UNIVERSITIES FOR DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WHITES Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery African American History Culture 1
Liberty Health and Wellness : Op-Ed African Americans get less sleep than whites, an inequality stretching back to slavery Black Health and Wellness 1
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Big Reason Whites Are Richer Than Blacks in America Black Money Business Jobs 4
Kemetstry Law Forum : WHITES KILL MOST COPS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Hillary Clinton to whites about Terence Crutcher: ‘This is not who we are’ Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : White Racism linked to fatal Heart Disease for blacks and whites Black Health and Wellness 3
Kemetstry Law Forum : WHITES ABUSE MORE HARD DRUGS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Kemetstry Law Forum : WHITES MORE LIKELY TO DEAL DRUGS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
A Black People Politics : Is it time for black folks to disengage with whites when discussing race? Black People Politics 3
MS234 Black People : Slave Mentality of Whites And The Killing It Causes Black People Open Forum 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Susan Rice: Too Many Whites On National Security Team Putting America At Risk Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : wow black history month is a joke unless the whites play their part here's what it should be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : so the 'black' movies r actually written by whites Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Census changes could make whites less than 50 percent sooner Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Law Forum : ‘Gentler War on Drugs’ For Whites Is a ‘Smack’ in Black America’s Face Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Liberty Health and Wellness : A group of middle-aged whites in the U.S. is dying at a startling rate Black Health and Wellness 0
Enki Black Sports : Things White Do to Make Other Whites Feel Better About Losing. Black Sports 5