Black People : Do I dare tread in this direction?

nexis5

Apr 16, 2001
Claiming victim status.....

cocobutterskyn and Thandiwe,

Claiming victim status is a return of SELF to a state of arrested development. When learning to ride a bike, one falls off and get back on with it. The LEARNING. Scrapes, bumps, boo-boos... trail and error.

Not giving up when the opportunity presents itself again.

Yes I am a MAN. Come on now. All these years men and women should round out some degree of TRUTH of the other with MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.

:wave:

nexis5

Apr 16, 2001
Seriously....

I thought we all learn from our mistakes/CHOICES. Claiming victim status is non-growth on both parties. (GENOCIDE)

Thandiwe

Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota
Ohhhh

so basically that message is intended for Kemetstry.

Nexis you've known me for a while and you should have learned by now that I see fault in both men and women. And yes, we should learn from our experiences.

nexis5

Apr 16, 2001
No

Its directed at the ACTIONS/IDEAS in the minds of those, men and women, who lay blame on the other.

( If I only had a dollar for NO and TKO )

I'm not bitter about it. I luzzzzzzz me some women.

:devil:
My name is yum yum gimme some!

cocobutterskyn

May 25, 2001
Sixburgh, Pa.
Occupation
Spreading Joy.... need some?
Nexis

If you read over my first topic How/why men walk away. I stated in there, that both men/women should accept responsibility for their action/choices. That is how Kem and I ended up with this topic. Also notice Kem's replies are all ATTACKING women and professing men are innocent and not responsible for choices which take 2 parties.
I agree with what you've stated.

Thandiwe

Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota
What's up Coco?!

Don't feel guilty, Nexis wasn't talking toyou.

After that beatdown last night, i don't think "K" will be talking as much **** anymore. :D:D:D

nexis5

Apr 16, 2001
No crutch no blame.

cocobutterskyn, I understand the thread/tread. I just have to give voice against BLAMING the other. Its unfair. I'm sure all of US know of men and women who are guilty of BLAME.(crutch)

:love:

nexis5

Apr 16, 2001
Ya know....

I really wonder sometimes.

The chase. Independence. Dating. The nonverbal communication. The laundry list of superficial qualities. Personal advancement. Dinner. Breakfast. The workweek lunches. The invitations. The call you back. The call me. The white man on her arm. The white woman on his arm. Hitting a spot.....

I really wonder. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cocobutterskyn

May 25, 2001
Sixburgh, Pa.
Occupation
Spreading Joy.... need some?
No feeling guilty

Thandi, Girl you crazy.....lol
But you're right, he was a bit humble lastnight.:D

Nexis, I heard your voice loud and clear. I hear where you're coming from. I applaud your way of thinking.

MadLove:heart: Coco

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: