Black People : Do I dare tread in this direction?

cocobutterskyn

May 25, 2001
Sixburgh, Pa.
Occupation
Spreading Joy.... need some?
LOL

Thandiwe, I'm reading your reply now. LOL
Yeah, he used it and used it and used it...lol I know when he reads this he's going to play the victim and say we're teaming up on him, then women will really be mud....lol
thanks for your input.

Thandiwe

Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota
Doesn't he remind you of someone...

;)

Kemetstry will just contribute this to us being women who never had independent men...:toast:

He used this one on me today too. LOL

Peace and Love to you Kemetstry! :love: :

nexis5

Apr 16, 2001
Wrong

"women learn unfavorable behavioral habits from men"

The truth of the matter is some women and men learn to accept unfavorable behavioral habits within themselves and do NOTHING about it. Baggage? Carrying past issues and ideologies into a new relationship.

Women and men need to get their SCHIT TOGETHER before they come out the house claiming maturity and its consequences.

nexis5

Apr 16, 2001
Furthermore....

Screw the whoa is meism and BE STRONG and have CONVICTION in everything. Including SELF.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : With The Use Of Common **** Sense I Dare Black Afrikans To Think!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : White Supremacy Pulling Crap, they would not Dare of Back in the Days of Black Movements Black People Open Forum 21
KaHotep Black Haiku : Dare Not? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : I DARE YOU Black People Open Forum 4
asimplepoet Black Poetry : I dare you to be different Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
asimplepoet Black Poetry : A Dare to Invest in this Generation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black People : Care/Dare to JOIN ME NOW Black People Open Forum 1
asimplepoet Black Poetry : I dare you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
S Black Relationships : Don't you dare come to BED with..... Black Relationships 137
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : DIVINE TRUTH DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO THINK !!! Chief Elder Osiris 10
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A DARE TO BE DIFFERENT !!! Chief Elder Osiris 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : TRUTH or DARE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
C Poetry Critiques : Truth or Dare Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Z Black Poetry : How Dare You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
river Black People : Dr. KILL-Dare and the Sickness Syndicate Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Poetry : Dont you even dare to misabuse this situation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Black Haiku : dare to be lost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Khasm13 Khasm13 : dare iz a darkside.... Khasm13 9
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Monetary's Black Pearl...."Do I dare". Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Bluewater Black Poetry : I Don't Know Do I Dare ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
G Black Poetry : Dare I Dream In This Day and Age? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : How Dare U >>>>>haiku Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
A Black People : Was there a Birthday tread for sister Moham? Black People Open Forum 2
baller Black Poetry : the road you tread... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : Untitled(tread lightly) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : He started to rap bolder then tap her on the shoulder she turned around and he kissed her lips she reminisce with hips her body reverse direction she Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : NAACP wants new direction..... Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : This Major Food Company May Have Just Changed the Direction of the GMO Labeling Debate Food Discussion and Recipes 6
1poetsought Black Poetry : Ms. Direction Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
S Black People : What does this video tell you about the function and direction of the Hip-Hop industry? Black People Open Forum 11
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Light Table - An Interesting Direction for IDEs and Coding Science and Technology 0
Alarm Clock Black People : A March in Washington next week (In which Direction?) Black People Open Forum 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : The Art of Direction: Creeks Riddle Mazes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Moving Forward Is The Wrong Direction For Black Afrikan People!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Motion Without A Clear Path of Direction Is Useless Chief Elder Osiris 0
river Black People : Shzt Direction Do We Want to Take Black People Open Forum 4
cocobutterskyn Black Haiku : direction... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : In Nivrutti any quality is always – good in the direction of God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A workshop direction Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 0
R Black Spirituality Religion : Praying in the Wrong Direction..... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : New Direction..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Black Poetry : Deep affection peek in the direction of me being ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : Try affection don’t go direction of rapture you’ll face Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Relationships : Going The Same Direction? Black Relationships 21