Chief Elder Osiris : Divine Truth

Chief Elder Osiris

Jan 3, 2002
Divine Truth

By Chief Elder Osiris

There is what we call Truth and there is Divine Truth, one is of the perception of Mankind and the other is beyond the precept of Mankind and it is that Truth that is beyond the precept of mankind that is what I refer to as being a Universal Divine Truth, because it is such a Truth that need not mankind to verify its existence and can only be detected by the Eye of your Divine Mind.

Divine Truth is beyond the need for scientific verification, it is what give science its meaning and action, and it is the Divine Truth that is Universal and is its own Reality, by the fact that you are in all of the forms that physical things are.

It is what the Divine Truth has caused to be that have what is, and to know what is not, and it is what is not, that is without knowledge of the Divine Truth, creating a truth that is not of a Universal Nature, but is of the Nature of those who introduce to you their perception of what is True and what is Real, each perceived creation becoming the profane of a man made truth.

Divine Truth is without the need to be tested because in order for you to know it, you must be qualified to See what it is, and to be able to see the Divine Truth, require the activity of a process of Energy formulating an actuality that is beyond the physicality of you being able to look and determine what is Divinely True and Real.

So whenever the Divine Truth is transformed into concepts and verbalization of the Fact concerning the action of the Divine Essence, both Universe, and the illusion of your physical Being, and the Divine Reality of your Ethereal Self, which is no more than a Divine Energy expression that is revealed in the internal flow of your Energy formulated Mind.

Then, that is what have you to bring into mental focus that what the Energy in the action is taking place in the activity of a process we refer to as having an ability to See, through the energy Thinking, Thoughtful ability to Know that which is Divinely Truth.

It is such a DivineTruth that is Universal in the Energetic Nature of its of its existence, which only you who can see, are qualified to know that which is Divinely True, as the Universe verify its Divine Reality Of Dual Truth Dimension, one being of Divine Truth, and the other is of perceived Truth, a Truth Man make to become profane in our act of perceived verification on the physical plane, which is only an illusion of what is Universally and Divinely True.

Physical Truth is made to become profanely True, because of the lost ability to Divinely See what need to be Universally Seen, in order to Divinely Know that which is not physically in the domain of the Divine Truth.

So what do you do, you in the physical profanity of your delusional life, you through the distorted perception of your limited ability to look to determine what is True and Real, you end up creating a False (Delusional) Truth which is based upon an delusional perception of what is True and Real to a processing Mind that judge everything physical to be True and Real, irregardless of our inability to Divinely See that which is Divinely Real, and to know what is Divinely True, which reside on the plane of Dimension that is beyond life, but is in the forever more, of Eternal Infinite Existence, a Dimension where Life does not dwell, because life is for the body, in the physical.

So today, at this Time, the Mind of the so call Black Afrikan, find your self in a rebuttal against that you are incapable to See, which is the Divine Truth, and in so doing, you reveal what you do not Know, yet what you want life perception to be.

You claim such perceived notion to be True and Real, but only on the profane and illusion deception of your limited physical life, a life that is built upon Wants, Belief, Hope, and Faith, those principles you use to combat that which is the attributes of Divine Truth and Reality, which is a Mental Energy action that is revealed in the performance of Visionary imagination, Thought, Knowing, and Seeing, those being the representative of Divine Truth and Reality, and such use of Divine Energy does extend into the Universality of Infinity.

Meaning that the Divine Truth has no beginning nor an Ending, It Just Is What It Has Proven To Be, by the action of your physical illusion of life, a Life that is only for the Physical Body, which has an expiration date, but not the Divine Truth of your of your Energetic Soul.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

So you See, all action is not consistent to the Divine Truth, because to do something just to claim that you are doing, but what you are doing does not serve to the Greater good for Your Life Enjoyment, can be taken to be action performed in vain, just to please the profane Wants of your believing life.

So why bother with Minds that are beyond the thresh hole of recovery, minds shackle in the caste of Want, Belief and the Vanity of your Human Being Faith, such serve as the enemy to the Divine Truth, which is Universal in Nature, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2009

Putney Swope

Jun 27, 2009
The Life of El Hajj Malik Shabbazz proved one thing more then anything else

Divine Truth

By Chief Elder Osiris

There is what we call Truth and there is Divine Truth, one is of the perception of Mankind and the other is beyond the precept of Mankind and it is that Truth that is beyond the precept of mankind that is what I refer to as being a Universal Divine Truth, because it is such a Truth that need not mankind to verify its existence and can only be detected by the Eye of your Divine Mind.

Divine Truth is beyond the need for scientific verification, it is what give science its meaning and action, and it is the Divine Truth that is Universal and is its own Reality, by the fact that you are in all of the forms that physical things are.

It is what the Divine Truth has caused to be that have what is, and to know what is not, and it is what is not, that is without knowledge of the Divine Truth, creating a truth that is not of a Universal Nature, but is of the Nature of those who introduce to you their perception of what is True and what is Real, each perceived creation becoming the profane of a man made truth.

Divine Truth is without the need to be tested because in order for you to know it, you must be qualified to See what it is, and to be able to see the Divine Truth, require the activity of a process of Energy formulating an actuality that is beyond the physicality of you being able to look and determine what is Divinely True and Real.

So whenever the Divine Truth is transformed into concepts and verbalization of the Fact concerning the action of the Divine Essence, both Universe, and the illusion of your physical Being, and the Divine Reality of your Ethereal Self, which is no more than a Divine Energy expression that is revealed in the internal flow of your Energy formulated Mind.

Then, that is what have you to bring into mental focus that what the Energy in the action is taking place in the activity of a process we refer to as having an ability to See, through the energy Thinking, Thoughtful ability to Know that which is Divinely Truth.

It is such a DivineTruth that is Universal in the Energetic Nature of its of its existence, which only you who can see, are qualified to know that which is Divinely True, as the Universe verify its Divine Reality Of Dual Truth Dimension, one being of Divine Truth, and the other is of perceived Truth, a Truth Man make to become profane in our act of perceived verification on the physical plane, which is only an illusion of what is Universally and Divinely True.

Physical Truth is made to become profanely True, because of the lost ability to Divinely See what need to be Universally Seen, in order to Divinely Know that which is not physically in the domain of the Divine Truth.

So what do you do, you in the physical profanity of your delusional life, you through the distorted perception of your limited ability to look to determine what is True and Real, you end up creating a False (Delusional) Truth which is based upon an delusional perception of what is True and Real to a processing Mind that judge everything physical to be True and Real, irregardless of our inability to Divinely See that which is Divinely Real, and to know what is Divinely True, which reside on the plane of Dimension that is beyond life, but is in the forever more, of Eternal Infinite Existence, a Dimension where Life does not dwell, because life is for the body, in the physical.

So today, at this Time, the Mind of the so call Black Afrikan, find your self in a rebuttal against that you are incapable to See, which is the Divine Truth, and in so doing, you reveal what you do not Know, yet what you want life perception to be.

You claim such perceived notion to be True and Real, but only on the profane and illusion deception of your limited physical life, a life that is built upon Wants, Belief, Hope, and Faith, those principles you use to combat that which is the attributes of Divine Truth and Reality, which is a Mental Energy action that is revealed in the performance of Visionary imagination, Thought, Knowing, and Seeing, those being the representative of Divine Truth and Reality, and such use of Divine Energy does extend into the Universality of Infinity.

Meaning that the Divine Truth has no beginning nor an Ending, It Just Is What It Has Proven To Be, by the action of your physical illusion of life, a Life that is only for the Physical Body, which has an expiration date, but not the Divine Truth of your of your Energetic Soul.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

So you See, all action is not consistent to the Divine Truth, because to do something just to claim that you are doing, but what you are doing does not serve to the Greater good for Your Life Enjoyment, can be taken to be action performed in vain, just to please the profane Wants of your believing life.

So why bother with Minds that are beyond the thresh hole of recovery, minds shackle in the caste of Want, Belief and the Vanity of your Human Being Faith, such serve as the enemy to the Divine Truth, which is Universal in Nature, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2009
So why bother with Minds that are beyond the thresh hole of recovery
Is that no mind is beyond recovery.
If the Creator gives up on no one then why should we?

For a man who praised white people and cursed God while in jail to the point that he was proud of the nick name Satan,
to become the most important mental resurector known to the modern world, and a devout man of God, and the greatest thinker the Black community has ever known as well as a strategic leader of the Global Black community, continuing and improving on Garvey's legacy, by designing solutions for us here while inspiring freedomfighters and supporting them in the Motherland,
bears witness that potential for redemption is in the heart ,deeply, of every thug, crimie or brother and sister we want to
disgard .
In each and every one of our misguided people is the drop of the ocean of the Creator lieing dormant just waiting to be woken up.

Chief Elder Osiris

Jan 3, 2002
Beloved your statement only serve as a witness to what I have shared here to be Divinely True and you are responding to it, using the perception of Religious belief, so all who desire to glotify such religious deception, so be it.

So what you have stated about the Mind may sound religious pretty, but it does not have the Divine Truth to back up such a claim you make of the Divine Essence.(GOD)

There are many Mind thar are beyond recovery, because God is not going to intefere with the decisions you are influenced to make concerning your life.

So here you are responding to something you do not mentally understand and in your small way, you believe you do that which I share a disservice.

Let those who choose to wallow in the religion of deception about the Divine Essence do so, because such a mind choose not to recover from all of the lies and deceptions been and still is told about God, as you serve to be a witness to that fact, beloved.

So I have responded to you in the way you believe you are responding to me, you believing what you say is true, I know what I share is Divinenly True, so let those who read be the determining factor that will decide which Mind being revealed here to the reader, will acknowledge to be based upon sound rational reasoning, beloved.

Beloved I mean you no disrespect.

The Divine Truth will maintain in the Mind of the Divine Thinker,beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Putney Swope

Jun 27, 2009
Beloved your statement only serve as a witness to what I have shared here to be Divinely True and you are responding to it, using the perception of Religious belief, so all who desire to glotify such religious deception, so be it.

So what you have stated about the Mind may sound religious pretty, but it does not have the Divine Truth to back up such a claim you make of the Divine Essence.(GOD)

There are many Mind thar are beyond recovery, because God is not going to intefere with the decisions you are influenced to make concerning your life.

So here you are responding to something you do not mentally understand and in your small way, you believe you do that which I share a disservice.

Let those who choose to wallow in the religion of deception about the Divine Essence do so, because such a mind choose not to recover from all of the lies and deceptions been and still is told about God, as you serve to be a witness to that fact, beloved.

So I have responded to you in the way you believe you are responding to me, you believing what you say is true, I know what I share is Divinenly True, so let those who read be the determining factor that will decide which Mind being revealed here to the reader, will acknowledge to be based upon sound rational reasoning, beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
I mean you no direspect either partner but I mentioned nothing about religion, even an aetheist can tell you what I state is true.
I could have said Malolm X instead of El Hajj Malik, now if you want to support the White supremist notion or the elite notion that some are permanently lost that's cool
but this man's life is proof more then my words and the lives of many others that the divine truth is that the spark of the Divine Essence lies dormant in the hearts of these thugs out there that we want

to dismiss as human garbage.

MRS. LADY

Banned
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Ra is angry

hatshepsut had no such rite to dress as a man, and nefertiti and akenaten have no rite to use the power of the goddess to curse seeds, change ancient traditions and switch places

to use ra's words of power against him ... they will remain banished forever

unremembered

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Divine Truth About Black Lives Matters Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Let Me Share This Divine Truth With You Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It Compromise Not, The Divine Truth I Share With You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 11
C Black People : Are You Receptive To Receiving The Divine Truth??? Black People Open Forum 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Pain And Fear Is An Evil To Divine Truth And Reality Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black People do Not "Want" To Knowthe Divine Truth, Why? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is Only One Pathway That Lead Through The Door Of Divine Truth!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Is The Divine Truth So Unpopular With Black People? Chief Elder Osiris 0
T Black People : DIVINE BLACK TRUTH Black People Open Forum 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Are Afraid Of The Divine Truth? Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Prevent Black People From Allowing The Divine Truth From Serving As An Enlighten Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : DIVINE TRUTH IS ARROGANT Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : DIVINE TRUTH DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO THINK !!! Chief Elder Osiris 10
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : YOU CAN NOT HANDLE THE DIVINE TRUTH, WHY ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : HUMANISM AND DIVINITY, ONE DEFY THE DIVINE TRUTH AND THE OTHER IS THE DIVINE TRUTH. Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE BLACK CHURCH SERVE AS A FIREWALL AGAINST THE DIVINE TRUTH ABOUT GOD AND LIFE !!! Chief Elder Osiris 1
G Black People : The Evil Meal/Food that is killing us alive-Divine Truth/Reality Will revivie us. Black People Open Forum 0
G Chief Elder Osiris : THE DIVINE TRUTH ATTACK NOT, IT ONLY REVEAL WHAT IS AND IS NOT TRUE Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO BE OF NO VALUE UNTIL WE VALUE Divine TRUTH Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE DIVINE TRUTH ATTACK NOT, IT ONLY REVEAL WHAT IS AND IS NOT TRUE Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Lie Can Not Be Remade Into Becoming The Divine Truth Chief Elder Osiris 5
G Black People : Divine Truth, Justice, Freedom Is Uncompromising Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Divine Truth About The Black Situation In America United States, Thus The World Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Experience Is The Verifier Of Divine Truth Chief Elder Osiris 1
C Black People : Who Is Divine And What Is Divinity? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine Spirituality Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine And Human Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : What Happen To The Universal Divine Black Beings? Black People Open Forum 3
C Black People : Belief Create The Fool But Divine Knowledge Give Birth To Wisdom. Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine Living Comes With Freedom Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Divine Message To The Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!! Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : Juicy sexual color of dark skin in the head is only one word: Divine. My juicy, sweet, goddess. The figure is like a boom boom cool rap beat bass from Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : When You Do Not Know What God The Divine Essence , The Greater Good Is, Then You Are Not Qualified To Reference God In Anything You Say Or Do!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Often and many times soften minds with plenty rhymes he do amaze with a new craze make a crew praise grip minds when he sip wine look on the divine we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Divine Spiritual Integrity Black People Open Forum 0
T Black Muslims : Divine knowledge in a nut shell & Certain verses in quran clarified. Islam Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Muslims : Divine Knowledge in nut shell Islam Study Group 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : New Book: MMARA NE KYI - Divine Law and Divine Hate Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black People : Language and The Divine. Black People Open Forum 1
noor100 Black Muslims : Creation by Divine Inspiration Islam Study Group 1
R Black Poetry : Quotes divine because I soak rhymes in vinegar in hopes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
noor100 Black Muslims : When Men Abandoned Their Divine Roles Islam Study Group 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Infinite Majestic Of divine Darkness Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Wisdom Of A Divine Mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Must Be A Resurgence Of Afrikan Divine spirituality Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Claim To Fame Is About Game, But A Claim To Be Sane, Cause Divine Change, Reparatio Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : It is A Foolish Mind That Would Criticize The Self Confidence And Divine Arrogance, Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Pearls Of Divine Wisdom, Pass It Own, Should You Desire. Chief Elder Osiris 2
HODEE Black Poetry : So Divine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Godly Angels Our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors Chief Elder Osiris 0