Occupation
A+ technician
In the Spirit of Much Laughter,

... ROFL... :lol:

Peace In,
candeesweet said:
Man see that's some deep ish ther!​

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... No Ma'am it really isn't... He's delusional with this assessment, we don't follow each other, here. Its from my own reading.
- so how is it that you've come to know that i post pictures if you don't read/follow me? Actually, there's only one thread that i post pics in just about everyday and that's the "slave documents" thread which was made into a sticky.

Let me find out that you're hatin' on the low!!

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician

... Well, look, listen brother, I certainly didn't start this Thread to be called out of my name by you, that's for sure.

Are you running out of admonition?
I've told you before, you'll get into trouble with that childish tactic of name calling, maybe... smh.

Peace In,
Are you running out of lies which is why you can't seem to honestly answer any questions?

Is that why you resort to name calling?
btw, i didn't call you any names, my fingers stutter sometimes when i type my c's so when i try to type 2 C's it sometimes comes out a sis-sy!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
ok, why are the christians coming out of their lane and trying to provoke arguments?

... Speaking for myself elder, my attempt to get the science portion of this Community to have dialog on this issue has been derailed with mockery and misunderstanding.

Certainly, you are not saying that Christians cannot speak on secular matters on this site; please tell me that's not what you are saying.

Peace In,

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
... Simply not true sister cherryblossom, suggest you carefully read my posts, very carefully.

[/quote]

Bro. Clyde, this thread is now 17 pages long. I am NOT going to RE-READ 17 pages.

However, I HAVE followed your posts in this thread and NO WHERE have I read where you stated an opinion or stance on the subject of the thread and/or articles you posted.

Yes, you have responded to the posters here.

You have complimented THEIR posts and questions.

You have commented to the PICTURES posted.

You have RE-STATED parts of the articles.

And when I DIRECTLY asked you for your opinion/stance on the subject/articles, YOU REFUSED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

...Just like I told Gorilla, there is nothing wrong with my comprehension. I have not "misunderstood" any of your posts. Therefore, I don't need to RE-READ them for any "clarification" because you have FIRMLY refused to offer YOUR opinion/stance on this subject/article(s).

No, instead, YOU have been waiting on the input of any "evolutionists, scientists and atheists."

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Bro. Clyde, this thread is now 17 pages long. I am NOT going to RE-READ 17 pages.

However, I HAVE followed your posts in this thread and NO WHERE have I read where you stated an opinion or stance on the subject of the thread and/or articles you posted.

Yes, you have responded to the posters here.

You have complimented THEIR posts and questions.

You have commented to the PICTURES posted.

You have RE-STATED parts of the articles.

And when I DIRECTLY asked you for your opinion/stance on the subject/articles, YOU REFUSED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

...Just like I told Gorilla, there is nothing wrong with my comprehension. I have not "misunderstood" any of your posts. Therefore, I don't need to RE-READ them for any "clarification" because you have FIRMLY refused to offer YOUR opinion/stance on this subject/article(s).

No, instead, YOU have been waiting on the input of any "evolutionists, scientists and atheists."

... Precisely, which is why I posted the source information in the first place, unfortunately, derailment has peppered in and my desires have been squandered by others.

Peace In,

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
... Speaking for myself elder, my attempt to get the science portion of this Community to have dialog on this issue has been derailed with mockery and misunderstanding.

Certainly, you are not saying that Christians cannot speak on secular matters on this site; please tell me that's not what you are saying.
IMO this is a religious issue and should have been placed in the religious forum

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
nah, just quoting your lying/thieving @ss..........
You better get out of 'buckhead' sissy (c.c.), they're on to you:
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/police-felony-lane-purse-1407488.html

btw, i didn't call you any names, my fingers stutter sometimes when i type my c's so when i try to type 2 C's it sometimes comes out a sis-sy!

Come off it, Info!....Now, in spite of my disagreement with Bro. Clyde in this thread, there is no call for this disrespect!

You have cursed this man and called him a "LIAR, a THIEF and SISSY."

And WHY are you even citing an AJC article about "BUCKHEAD," anyway?! Bro. Clyde doesn't even live in Atlanta!

Why have you resorted to this profanity and name-calling?

Why do you feel justified in this behavior?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.