Science and Technology : Distant Human Ancestor Had Shark Head

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
It's your thread and you still haven't answered any of the questions, just tried to put it off on M.P. (who hasn't been here in ages) to wiggle your way out. I didn't ask you if the Dogon were black and there aren't 'many others' in this thread, only a few who have posted to it...smh

What's wrong, you don't want jamesfrmphilly to really see how much of an 'evolutionist' a non-evoltionist can be?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... You are drifting out of your lane trying to cause an accident.

Peace In,

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
what do you feel the age of the universe is?

... smh, Still asking the question elder, lol... Is this a trick to start a debate that you desire no part of, lol:

well it's a trick to put a religious thread in science and technology.
i will not debate what you or anybody else believes in. it's a waste of time.
you do you. i'll do me.

Peace In,

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Willful Disrespect of Our Rules - know the rules, violate them anyway, results in a moderated / babysat status. Many features are removed from you. All of your posts will be reviewed and approved before going public. This will last one week.

... You are drifting out of your lane trying to cause an accident.

Peace In,
Exactly why did you start this thread again??

jamesfrmphilly said:

... smh, Still asking the question elder, lol... Is this a trick to start a debate that you desire no part of, lol:

You better get out of 'buckhead' sissy (c.c.), they're on to you:
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/
Atlanta News9:53 p.m. Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Police: ‘Felony Lane' snatchers lurk in Buckhead

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
...... Is this a trick to start a debate that you desire no part of,
Hmmmm. And yet you started this thread just to see what others would say/offer but will not provide your own opinion/stance on the articles even when directly asked for it.

You are quite concerned about "hanging posts" of yours being answered by others, but you have refused to answer the questions of others to you in this thread.

Obviously, you wanted no part of this debate either.

You have responded to every poster in this thread but have provided no statement of your own pertaining to the subject.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Exactly why did you start this thread again??

jamesfrmphilly said:

You better get out of 'buckhead' sissy (c.c.), they're on to you:

... Well, look, listen brother, I certainly didn't start this Thread to be called out of my name by you, that's for sure.

Are you running out of admonition? Is that why you resort to name calling?

I've told you before, you'll get into trouble with that childish tactic of name calling, maybe... smh.

Peace In,

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hmmmm. And yet you started this thread just to see what others would say/offer but will not provide your own opinion/stance on the articles even when directly asked for it.

You are quite concerned about "hanging posts" of yours being answered by others, but you have refused to answer the questions of others to you in this thread.

Obviously, you wanted no part of this debate either.

You have responded to every poster in this thread but have provided no statement of your own pertaining to the subject.

... Simply not true sister cherryblossom, suggest you carefully read my posts, very carefully.

Peace In,

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍