Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
very well pose'd
lov it when u speak
keep flowin sistah Queen

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Distant Human Ancestor Had Shark Head Science and Technology 317
A Black Spirituality Religion : Effective Trick: Turning Our Prophets white, gay and distant Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Herman Cain Wins Florida Straw Poll; Perry Distant Second Black People Politics 194
Indigo Blues Audio Video Web Conferencing : DISTANT RELATIVES Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
rapchild Black Entertainment : NAS AND DAMIEM MARLEY- DISTANT RELATIVES ALBUM Black Entertainment 0
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : distant lover... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : LOVIN U AT AN DISTANT SHORE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Distant Shores...Yet Close Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Black Jokes Humor : Distant Lover by Ashaki Boelter Black Jokes Humor 2
T Black Authors : Upcoming New Release: DISTANT LOVER by Gloria Mallette Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
C Black Poetry : Distant Friend Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
O Black Haiku : Distant Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
B Quiet Poetry Lounge : Distant Northern Star Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Marquis Davis Science and Technology : The Science of Positive Vibration and High Frequency Science and Technology 1
Marquis Davis Health and Wellness : The Frequency of Essential Oils Black Health and Wellness 0
King Tubbs Haiti : Haiti and Haarp (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 27
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.