Black Education / Schools : 'Dishonest' Book About Happy Slaves Pulled From Shelves

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Mis-Educaton,

:facepalm:

'Dishonest' Book About Happy Slaves Pulled From Shelves

The book, which depicts Hercules and Delia preparing a cake for Washington, has received more than 100 one-star reviews on Amazon.com. As of Sunday evening, only 12 reviews were positive. The book also set off discussions on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere on social media ...

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/dishonest-book-about-happy-slaves-pulled-from-162626799.html

Scholastic is pulling a new picture book about George Washington and his slaves amid objections it sentimentalizes a brutal part of American history.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People Politics : The Dishonest Black Americans Haters Of Trump Black People Politics 0
Al D Black People : Should Abe Lincoln be known as Dishonest Abe or Honest Abe Black People Open Forum 3
SlickBeast Black People : James Randi debunks Uri Geller, a dishonest Jew like Jebus who claims to have psychic power Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE DISHONEST AND LOVE TO BE DECEIVED AFRIKANS WITHOUT BLACKNESS Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE DISHONEST AFRIKANS AMERICANS Chief Elder Osiris 1
G Black People : Anger, The Honest And Dishonest Way Of Dealing With It Black People Open Forum 0
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Ghana : Mahama’s Infrastructure Projects only Existed in the ‘Green Book’ – Akufo-Addo Jabs Ghana 0
Hamma Egypt : Native/indigenous New Zealanders or Maori may have come from Ancient Egypt according to Gerald Massey book! Egypt 0
J Black Short Stories : Help with my book Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
T Black Short Stories : The Auguries 1 -9 Book 1 Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
O Black Short Stories : book reviews & interviews Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
R Black Poetry : Shook over the love sport and now must write a book report pages glued together on stages nude of wh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Don Shirley, band member, called "Green Book" movie a complete lie Black Entertainment 3
OldSoul Black People : The Green Book: Guide to Freedom (Full Episode) Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : Hollywood Propaganda , The Green Book, the Racist Oligarchies , goal for our future! Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Who Benefits from Hollywood's free Black history comic book movie ?? Black Entertainment 4
OldSoul Black People : How 'Green Book' And The Hollywood Machine Swallowed Donald Shirley Whole Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Authors : Barack Obama Makes Surprise Appearance During Michelle's Book Tour Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors debuts new book about oppression and activism Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
HODEE Black People Politics : A New Book with perspectives on: The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Black Power my new book AACOOLDRE 0
IFE Black Positive People : Teen Sisters Write Book Urging Young Girls of Color to Celebrate Their Hair Black People Doing Positive Things 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : When was the Book of Revelations written? AACOOLDRE 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : tomi-adeyemi-book-movie Black People Doing Positive Things 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Who are the 144,000 in the book of revelations ??? AACOOLDRE 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Prologue to the book Lukewarm: the temperature of Justice AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dre's new book AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : gloria-naylor-national-book-award-winner-dies-at-66 Black Entertainment 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : St. Paul identified all up and down the Book Of Revelations AACOOLDRE 0
freekundli Black Astrology : Astrology Book Swap? Black Astrology 0
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Is The Bible The Black man's History Book? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
IFE Black Positive People : West Creek Middle School student’s book to be added to school library Black People Doing Positive Things 2
HODEE Black People : Frederick Douglass Book Prize Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : First Ever Book to Reveal 1,000+ Current Job Openings For African Americans That Pay $65K - $100K Black Money Business Jobs 0
M Black Short Stories : Book "Dolphins" Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
ckoolbreez Black Authors : Released My First Children's Book Today! **Joni's Closet** Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : I didn't write the book... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New Book Rips Veil, Reveals Gandhi Was A Racist Who Hated Black Africans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 16
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Two Witnesses in the book of REV AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Book Of Malachi's Ovens of the Jews in NT AACOOLDRE 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Odwirafo: Free Book Give-Away Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : SEX REBEL:BLACK (Obama's real fathers book) AACOOLDRE 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Automate Boring Tasks (Free Python Book) Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Tennessee House votes to make Bible official state book Christian Study Group 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Rep. John Lewis on the comic book that changed the civil rights movement Black People Politics 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : New: Free E-book Downloads - PTAH SASETEM, MATE MASIE and More Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
OldSoul OldSoul : The Book of Negroes : The Document - The Novel - The Mini-Series OldSoul 9
OldSoul OldSoul : Afro-Man & The Protectors Of The Book Of Knowledge OldSoul 0
river Black Money Business Jobs : I'm Looking to Hire an African-American Book Marketing Service Black Money Business Jobs 12