Haiti : Dick Gregory Speaks on the Haitian catastrophe

Afru Shukuwr

Jun 22, 2007
Dade City, FL
Speaking about those news reporters. They can go all kinds of places like the Middle East and hardly ever get shot or anything. If they are Im sure the trustworthy U.S. news would report such a thing right. Umm maybe the reporters have a clue to whats going to happen before it does in such situations. If so I wonder who could be telling US, I mean them. Thats a good interview clip with Mr. Gregory.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Big ups Ankhur, for real,

Absolutely fantastic, Dick is still the man, for sure. Ironically speaking, I have been saying the same exact thing...follow the news people around, because they aren't suffering for anything, talking about logistics...CNN and others have everything they need, lol...you've got to love Dick Gregory, for real!

Thanks again for this piece my brother friend, its saved to Favorites and will be shared with all my warm climate people.

Afru Shukuwr

Jun 22, 2007
Dade City, FL
Speaking about those news reporters. They can go all kinds of places like the Middle East and hardly ever get shot or anything. If they are Im sure the trustworthy U.S. news would report such a thing right. Umm maybe the reporters have a clue to whats going to happen before it does in such situations. If so I wonder who could be telling US, I mean them. Thats a good interview clip with Mr. Gregory.

In other words the allies are going over there putting the natives against one another, implanting drugs and U.S. reporters seem to allways strangely be on top of the action but in the line of fire. They are let known when to stay out the way and basically what to say in the report.

CILondon

Jan 11, 2010
we really are going to have to get away from blaming the white man for everything that ails the Black race.
That is part of the problem - until we take charge, take responsibilty and stop looking around for someone else to blame for our problems - we are not going to move forward

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RAPTOR Haiti : Dick Gregory Speaks about Haiti Relief Efforts Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 3
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dick Gregory - Celebration of Life Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kemetstry Black People : R.I.P. DICK GREGORY Black People Open Forum 1
shaka64 Black People : If you can watch Scandal for an hour You need to watch Dick Gregory Black People Open Forum 47
MsVeraisblessed Black People : Dick Gregory says Spike Lee is a ''Thug and a Punk'' Black People Open Forum 77
cherryblossom Black Authors : Dick Gregory Autobiography Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
noor100 Black People : Who Killed Dr. King? Dick Gregory lays it down... Black People Open Forum 4
Amnat77 Black People : The Murder Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr - Part 1 - Dick Gregory and Steve Cokely Black People Open Forum 6
Istari Black Events : Dick Gregory LIVE on LIBRadio Thursday Jan 20 Black Events 3
Ankhur Black Events : DICK GREGORY ON KISS.FM 98.7 Black Events 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Dick Gregory-Barack Obama is President! Now What? Black Entertainment 2
Ankhur Dick Gregory Black Men 6
P Black People : Dick Gregory tells it like it is about 9/11 Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : try be brave but like a sea wave getting washed ashore and squashed even more when I fish for Moby Dick and like KOBE just quick to do a lay up and be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Girl you a chick tasty and like DICK TRACY has an advantage over racketeers so facts appears when we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People : Israel Grants First Golan Heights Oil Drilling License To Dick Cheney-Linked Company Black People Open Forum 1
6 Black Haiku : Dick Deluxe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dick Cheney and CIA lies AACOOLDRE 0
OldSoul OldSoul : 1 minute of Mr Gregory You need to hear OldSoul 1
S Black People : Gregory Porter - Take Me To The Alley Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : DIG THIS: Gregory Porter - No Love Dying Black Entertainment 2
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gregory Porter - Liquid Spirit (2013) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gregory Porter - Painted On Canvas Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Asomfwaa Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Gregory Porter - 1960 What? - Official Music Video (Jazz, Soul Music) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Gregory Abbott Black Entertainment 6
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Today Sunday CHAT Noon ET Topic: The Wisdom of Elder Gregory OldSoul 0
King Tubbs Black People Politics : Richard Gregory Apologizes To The First Black President Black People Politics 2
I Black People : (D)ick Gregory interview. Black People Open Forum 2
P Black Entertainment : Multi-Talented Entertainer Gregory Hines Dead at 57 Black Entertainment 1
K Black Entertainment : Tap Great Gregory Hines Dead at 57 Black Entertainment 5
Al D Africa : African artist speaks to life and remembrance in art All Things Africa 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Robert Mueller speaks...then Resigns Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Malcolm speaks...... Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : Michael Eric Dyson speaks at Aretha Franklin funeral service Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Earna Speaks on her African Experience - Ghana May 2018 Journey of a Lifetime Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Maxine Waters - !Speaks! Black People Politics 48
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Hawk and Night Mare Speaks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Escapegoat Speaks: Don't Blame Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : President of Black Owned Bank Speaks Out: Black Money Business Jobs 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The World Can’t Afford President Obama’s Silence Anymore - He Speaks Black People Politics 12
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : diddy speaks... Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Shirley Caesar Speaks On Kim Burrell’s Homophobic Rant, “Collect The Phones At The Door” Christian Study Group 4
OldSoul OldSoul : Michael Slager Jury Foreman Speaks Out On Mistrial In Walter Scott Shooting OldSoul 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Serena Williams speaks out against police violence: ‘I won’t be silent’ Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
crwn Black People : Ex Nazi Frank Joseph Speaks ANCIENT BLACK GODS OF AMERICA Black People Open Forum 5
OldSoul OldSoul : Change the Channel - Mallence Speaks OldSoul 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal Speaks Out: 'I Do Consider Myself to Be Black' Black People Politics 132
chuck Black People : Daughter Of Malcolm X Speaks About His Legacy Black People Open Forum 8
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Captain America Speaks... Black Entertainment 0