Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Brother rap child,
thank you for your words
You offered a business contact and a proposal
i accepted your offer and i contacted your business contact by email.
i have not heard from him as of yet.
You wanted a commission from any business that came to fruition from your contact. i agreed.
Lets see what happens.
Best regards,
Olduvai Limited

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Good morning my brother and sistahs,

I just read everyone's comments from page 9 to page 13.
Very interesting, i must say.
I first, have to thank Ms Destee for giving me Upload capabilities.
I also wanted to inform everyone that Rapchild and I texted today and i sent him a modified contract that would allow an investor to invest only

- 3 thousand usd the profit is 3,000 usd in 30 days by simply paying the for shipping and cutting of the diamonds being shipped from Tanzania to America. And this would make the whole diamond deal transparent from start to finish.

I will be shipping this week if anyone is interested. Please email me so that i may send you the contract and the confidential bank wiring information.

Best Regards,

Reggie Mcfadden
Olduvai LImited
Ubungo Plaza, Kinondoni
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania,Africa
011 255 7588 755 72

We cannot read the newspaper article.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Mr Clyde,
All information can be verified by going to the KLM Royal Dutch Airlines's website and tracking a past shipment. here is the tracking number
074-7572-3922.
Best Regards,

Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited
Ubungo Plaza, Kinondoni
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania,Africa
011 255 7588 755 72

Reggie, I'm more interested in what you said below:

"I would be interested in joint venturing with your publisher and selling your book under consignment here in tanzania and in the east african community.

I plan to open a book store in Tanzania to service black writers Internationally and my company Olduvai Limited will be financing the book store through our mining activities. This will be a great book store that services all black writers and comic book artists and writers. Reggie Hudlin has agreed to participate and help me with the project under a good agreement. So, Please let me know if we can do business."
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/diamond-from-tanzania.77562/page-8#post-827522

Sure, of course Reggie, we can do business, let me know when your book store is up and running, or when you're ready to do business with my Publisher.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I Have giving Mr. McFadden one contact and he said no i should give him a contact i know and have done business with, so i can vouch for him.SIR I DONT KNOW YOU AND I CAN NOT VOUCH FOR YOU i said NO THEN WE CANT DO BUSINESS AND SAID GOODBYE then he said he will take the contact.Now at this point i dont care what happens.He might be a real seller, he might not be, i am moving on.Good luck to you sir, there are fraudster out there so you are also trying to look out for yourself.

Peace.

Thanks rapchild, this is much appreciated.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Brother rap child,
thank you for your words
You offered a business contact and a proposal
i accepted your offer and i contacted your business contact by email.
i have not heard from him as of yet.
You wanted a commission from any business that came to fruition from your contact. i agreed.
Lets see what happens.
Best regards,
Olduvai Limited

Reggie, if you desire rapchild to verify his contact, why do you complain about us doing the same with you. We don't know you.

Purchasing my book is a way in which you could be verified, and you won't even do that, lol.

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Dear Mr Clyde,
Please forward my contact information to the person responsible for your book at your publisher's company. I am ready to proceed with a a jv with your publisher.
Many Thanks,
Olduvai

Reggie, I'm more interested in what you said below:

"I would be interested in joint venturing with your publisher and selling your book under consignment here in tanzania and in the east african community.

I plan to open a book store in Tanzania to service black writers Internationally and my company Olduvai Limited will be financing the book store through our mining activities. This will be a great book store that services all black writers and comic book artists and writers. Reggie Hudlin has agreed to participate and help me with the project under a good agreement. So, Please let me know if we can do business."
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/diamond-from-tanzania.77562/page-8#post-827522

Sure, of course Reggie, we can do business, let me know when your book store is up and running, or when you're ready to do business with my Publisher.

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Brother clyde,

I never complained about verification. I simply stated the objectives of the company to Mr Rapchild we are a social enterprise company. We try to work serious people in the minority communities. Which is why i'm posting on Destee.

Regarding Olduvai, the company has already forwarded the pertinent verification info to Rapchild. You have all the elements you need for your due diligence.

Destee Community!!

Here's more swahili (BANTU) words for you to figure out.

Olduvai
more diamonds for destee.jpg

Reggie, if you desire rapchild to verify his contact, why do you complain about us doing the same with you. We don't know you.

Purchasing my book is a way in which you could be verified, and you won't even do that, lol.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Dear Mr Clyde,
Please forward my contact information to the person responsible for your book at your publisher's company. I am ready to proceed with a a jv with your publisher.
Many Thanks,
Olduvai

After speaking with my attorney, here's what we've come up with since trust is a major issue when involved in overseas business transactions. There's always the possibility of embezzlement by the consignee against the consignor.

We are able to forward as many copies as you are able to purchase at a below retail cost. So that this wholesale price yields a fair return on your investment, ROI.

If you remain interested, follow up by sending your check to the address listed at Amazon.com, concerning the book: Does Color Matter, under About the Author.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
WoW! This is nearly a dead giveaway Reggie, when you say:

Here's more swahili (BANTU) words for you to figure out

Let me, here and now, reserve commenting on the transaction between you and rapchild.

Brother clyde,

I never complained about verification. I simply stated the objectives of the company to Mr Rapchild we are a social enterprise company. We try to work serious people in the minority communities. Which is why i'm posting on Destee.

Regarding Olduvai, the company has already forwarded the pertinent verification info to Rapchild. You have all the elements you need for your due diligence.

Destee Community!!

Here's more swahili (BANTU) words for you to figure out.

Olduvai

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.