Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
First off, I can't imagine anyone reading your posts and thinking you're African-American. The language you use and your tone are simply not those of a black man, born and raised in America.

Secondly, every business person knows you can't just "appropriate" another company's name, i.e., I can't start up a software company and call it "Microsoft".... whether I live in America OR Tanzania.

Third, ALL of Destee's posts raise red flags as to your legitimacy.

And fourth, your calm persistence in asking cyber-strangers for thousands of dollars in the face of so much skepticism is the trademark of the "flim-flam" man. Words are your game and there's money in our pockets....

Whateva. :news:

Its a shame we can't get along, we think so much alike ... A Film-Flam man is a Con Artist.

:huh2:

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
First off, I can't imagine anyone reading your posts and thinking you're African-American. The language you use and your tone are simply not those of a black man, born and raised in America.

Secondly, every American knows you can't just "appropriate" another company's name, i.e., I can't start up a software company and call it "Microsoft".... whether I live in America OR Tanzania.

Third, ALL of Destee's posts raise red flags as to your legitimacy.

And fourth, your calm persistence in asking cyber-strangers for money in the face of so much skepticism is the trademark of the "flim-flam" man. Words are your game and there's money in American pockets....

Whateva. :news:

Dear Kadijah,
You are quite incorrect.
I was born in Brooklyn N.y. I grew up in East New York and Crown Heights. In addition, I went to school in Harlem. I'm currently living in Africa. Trust me I'm a black man. If you want to ask any well known black entertainer of my validity they will vouch for me and my company. The black entertainment industry is like a fraternity. We all know each other.

Also, It is possible to incorporate the name of a company in another country and it be two seperate owners. It is the job of the company to trademark and copyright in all countries to prevent this from happening.

Please read up on international copyrights.

Also, I'm dealing with this negativity because of the lasting effects of slavery. Its out of my control.

As I said before, only the enlightened will succeed with joint venturing with my company.

Best Regards,

Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Dear Kadijah,
You are quite incorrect.
I was born in Brooklyn N.y. I grew up in East New York and Crown Heights. In addition, I went to school in Harlem. I'm currently living in Africa. Trust me I'm a black man. If you want to ask any well known black entertainer of my validity they will vouch for me and my company. The black entertainment industry is like a fraternity. We all know each other.
All the black folk know each other, eh? **sigh**

@ALL DESTEE BLACK FOLK IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS!!!

Please vouch for the legitimacy of this stranger in cyberspace's assertion that he is Reggie McFadden, that he lives in Tanzania, and that his company is legit.

Thank you. :)

Also, It is possible to incorporate the name of a company in another country and it be two seperate owners. It is the job of the company to trademark and copyright in all countries to prevent this from happening.

Please read up on international copyrights.
I'm sure I'm as knowledgeable about international copyright LAW as are you. And from this ridiculous assertion, prolly even MORE knowledgeable. For instance, I know that one doesn't have to trademark/copyright their name ON THE BOOKS in every country in the world for appropriation by an outsider of same to be actionable. After all, McDonald's sued a man sir-named McDonald in Ireland for naming his restaurant, you got it!.... McDonald's (and won!). Then there are the numerous American authors who have sued publishers in Eastern European countries for printing copies of and selling their books and not paying them royalties. All one needs do is to get a whiff that another is using one's INTERNATIONALLY COPYRIGHTED name, trademark, physical or intellectual property in a country subject to the INTERNATIONAL agreement signed by that country.

Nice try, but no cigar.

Oh! Btw, do not think the "dismissiveness" in the quoted passage went unnoticed by either Destee, the website owner, nor by anyone else reading this thread. Certainly not by the prolly broke 'nobody,' Kadijah from the block. :)

Also, I'm dealing with this negativity because of the lasting effects of slavery. Its out of my control.
Riiiight.... Gimme $25,000 to.. what is it you say? counter "the lasting effects of slavery?" Or maybe that 25 grand will bring "the lasting effects of slavery" UNDER your control? :11200:

As I said before, only the enlightened will succeed with joint venturing with my company.
Uh, beg pardon! BEFORE the "enlightened" can "succeed," they must give YOU $25,000.....? :huh:

Whateva.

Carry on. :news:

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Kadijah, I
All the black folk know each other, eh? **sigh**

@ALL DESTEE BLACK FOLK IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS!!!

Please vouch for the legitimacy of this stranger in cyberspace's assertion that he is Reggie McFadden, that he lives in Tanzania, and that his company is legit.

Thank you. :)

I'm sure I'm as knowledgeable about international copyright LAW as are you. And from this ridiculous assertion, prolly even MORE knowledgeable. For instance, I know that one doesn't have to trademark/copyright their name ON THE BOOKS in every country in the world for appropriation by an outsider of same to be actionable. After all, McDonald's sued a man sir-named McDonald in Ireland for naming his restaurant, you got it!.... McDonald's (and won!). Then there are the numerous American authors who have sued publishers in Eastern European countries for printing copies of and selling their books and not paying them royalties. All one needs do is to get a whiff that another is using one's INTERNATIONALLY COPYRIGHTED name or intellectual property in a country subject to the INTERNATIONAL agreement signed by that country.

Nice try, but no cigar.

Oh! Btw, do not think the "dismissiveness" in the quoted passage went unnoticed by either Destee, the website owner, nor by anyone else reading this thread. Certainly not by the 'prolly broke nobody' Kadijah from the block. :)

Riiiight.... Gimme $25,000 to.. what is it you say? counter "the lasting effects of slavery?" Or maybe that 25 grand will bring "the lasting effects of slavery" UNDER your control? :11200:

Uh, beg pardon! BEFORE the "enlightened" can "succeed," they must give YOU $25,000.....? :huh:

Whateva.

Carry on. :news:
tc (take care) Reggie ............... see you :imout:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Lesotho : Lesotho set to open new diamond mines Lesotho 0
crwn Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe's president kicks out private diamond miners Zimbabwe 1
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Diamond of Crime Mob gets Chanel panties tattoo (This Week in Coonery #32) Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Destee Black Sports : Is There a Baseball Diamond in Your Neighborhood? Black Sports 7
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Curtis Mayfield - Diamond in the Back Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
S Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe court approves 'blood diamond' sale Zimbabwe 1
S Black Entertainment : Akon: "So what if I own a diamond mine?" Black Entertainment 4
D Africa : Russell touring Africa's diamond mines and factories All Things Africa 1
B Black People : Nationwide protests confront diamond industry Black People Open Forum 0
B Black People : National Day of Action Against Diamond Industry - Saturday! Black People Open Forum 2
C Black Entertainment : Diamond bracelet giveaway Black Entertainment 2
S Black Poetry : I'm A Diamond!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Blue diamond Dress / Blue shoes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
P Pan Africanism : Diamond land claim in SA court African American History Culture 3
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Lily Diamond $$Rich$$ & Angel Production Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
S Black Poetry : Dedicated to the lost souls(Diamond in the dirt) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Diamond Pearl Of Womens Virginity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
S Black Poetry : I am a diamond... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
theDynasty1979 Black Poetry : 6 Carat Diamond Ring, Platinum Band, Baguette setting Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : For My Diamond Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Haiku : Diamond Vows Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
J Black Poetry : the diamond fountain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
S Black Poetry : Flight of the diamond Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Diamond River Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Diamond Haze Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Perfection Tanzania : In Context Series: A Status Review of Private Universities and Colleges in Tanzania Tanzania 0
RAPTOR Tanzania : Tanzania dumps English as its official language in schools, opts for Kiswahili Tanzania 0
Alarm Clock Libya : Obama/Bush, Tanzania; no Coincidence? Libya type op planned for the Congo? Libya 1
Amnat77 Tanzania : A Black Panther living in exile in Tanzania. Tanzania 20
I Tanzania : Things to do in Tanzania? Tanzania 2
cherryblossom Tanzania : Tanzania: Albino Attacks Tanzania 38
T Tanzania : Tanzania's President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete Tanzania 1
P Tanzania : Women advance in Tanzania cabinet Tanzania 0