Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
No

No Brother i haven't receive any money from no diamond seller/company.Sorry for the mistake i really should read what i type before i post.When i get the time i will go through my contacts and send him a buyer/Agent.I have a lot on my plate right now.

Understood rapchild, thanks for taking the time to clear that up and staying in touch ...

Peace In,

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
if you all could remember i posted the same investment deal/ joint venture(Gold business) Diamond too, to you all but nobody believed me and i have been a member of destee for a long time.I am no longer working for that gold company i found out that the gold is much cheaper and no way will anyone invest like that, so just wasting my time and i was being disrespected anyway, doing alot of work for so little.I now work with an up and coming one and my new boss and partner(depending on the deal) dont claim to have gold and diamond we just have the land(goldmine and is licensed) we can buy it from the miners we know across Ghana and the price is low but i dont have the energy to convince anybody anymore.if you want you can come down here, if u are a buyer, agent, broker, you know somebody who trust you enough to send you money.We don't need to see the money i will go with u to the miners/ gold owners(not all are miners) and we deal i get my commission.Everything will be transparent period.

i have pictures and all but u realize i am not even posting them.

I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR ANYTHING ELSE.THERE ARE FRAUDSTERS WHO PRETEND TO BE BUYERS/AGENTS/BROKERS AND SELLERS WHO PRETEND TO HAVE GOLD.I HAVE WASTED MY TIME ENOUGH WITH BOTH.

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Good morning my brother and sistahs,

I just read everyone's comments from page 9 to page 13.
Very interesting, i must say.
I first, have to thank Ms Destee for giving me Upload capabilities.
I also wanted to inform everyone that Rapchild and I texted today and i sent him a modified contract that would allow an investor to invest only

- 3 thousand usd the profit is 3,000 usd in 30 days by simply paying the for shipping and cutting of the diamonds being shipped from Tanzania to America. And this would make the whole diamond deal transparent from start to finish.

I will be shipping this week if anyone is interested. Please email me so that i may send you the contract and the confidential bank wiring information.

Best Regards,

Reggie Mcfadden
Olduvai LImited
Ubungo Plaza, Kinondoni
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania,Africa
011 255 7588 755 72

Attachments

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
rapchild,

When you say "i have happily spending my commission" does this mean the buyer paid you, or McFadden sent you a commission?

And what exactly does this mean, rapchild: "i can only verify when the transaction is done?"
Mr Clyde,
All information can be verified by going to the KLM Royal Dutch Airlines's website and tracking a past shipment. here is the tracking number
074-7572-3922.
Best Regards,

Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited
Ubungo Plaza, Kinondoni
011 255 7588 755 72

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Mr Clyde,
All information can be verified by going to the KLM Royal Dutch Airlines's website and tracking a past shipment. here is the tracking number
074-7572-3922.
Best Regards,

Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited
Ubungo Plaza, Kinondoni
011 255 7588 755 72

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
I Have giving Mr. McFadden one contact and he said no i should give him a contact i know and have done business with, so i can vouch for him.SIR I DONT KNOW YOU AND I CAN NOT VOUCH FOR YOU i said NO THEN WE CANT DO BUSINESS AND SAID GOODBYE then he said he will take the contact.Now at this point i dont care what happens.He might be a real seller, he might not be, i am moving on.Good luck to you sir, there are fraudster out there so you are also trying to look out for yourself.

Peace.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: