Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Please do a video about ya company holding diamonds, introduce your self maybe you can mention Destee in the video put it online for a while for everybody to see and later you can take it off. Just like Destee suggested.

For me, i have received your information package in my email.... i have lots of Diamond buyers, am still looking for real sellers for them.Like i said before there are lots of fraudsters that make my job difficult.I dont have any Gold or Diamond at the moment but my Associate has a Gold/Diamond mine and License to mine but we lack funding/investment to rent or purchase equipments to start work, its been a long road looking for some.I can send you one contact trust you to give me my commission after the sale is made then we go from there.
Mr Rapchild, please email me your skype address and contact number. I will call you today. I have several new parcels of diamonds currently.
reggie mcfadden
olduvai

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
@ Clyde i will keep you posted. Mr McFadden you will be hearing from me soon.

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Mr Rapchild,
Can you please give destee and the community the validation that they need. You have seen the proof of the diamond shipment to P.A. USA from Tanzania Africa. Can you give an affirmation. They would like to know authenticity of my company.
Time is of the essence.
Best Regards,
Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I remember seeing many 35,000usd to 50,000 usd cars in the hoods in America and especially in types of Khadija neighborhoods and blocks :)
Stilted English or not, no you did not. Not in Khadijah's neighborhood, you didn't. :)

ADDENDUM:

Just re-read your post. My bad. You thought you were complimenting me. Since no "American" speaks in your "English as a Second Language" dialect, I took it to mean something else (and No, I'm not telling you where you 'went wrong.' That's like telling an adulterer what tipped you off that he was married!)

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
Please Mr McFadden, i can only verify when the transaction is done the buyer is happy i have happily spending my commission.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Please Mr McFadden, i can only verify when the transaction is done the buyer is happy i have happily spending my commission.

rapchild,

When you say "i have happily spending my commission" does this mean the buyer paid you, or McFadden sent you a commission?

And what exactly does this mean, rapchild: "i can only verify when the transaction is done?"

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Oh, you'd be surprised, James. All I'm hoping and praying is that they aren't so foolish as to send one DIME to an anonymous, disembodied, 'English as a second language voice' pretending to be a famous African-American comedian in cyberspace. I would be soooo disappointed if I felt Destee's people were that gullible. I mean, might as well send that money directly to his secret Nigerian bank account!

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
No
rapchild,

When you say "i have happily spending my commission" does this mean the buyer paid you, or McFadden sent you a commission?

And what exactly does this mean, rapchild: "i can only verify when the transaction is done?"
No Brother i haven't receive any money from no diamond seller/company.Sorry for the mistake i really should read what i type before i post.When i get the time i will go through my contacts and send him a buyer/Agent.I have a lot on my plate right now.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍