Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
the only references on google to Reggie McFadden, and Tanzania or Olduvai Limited lead right back to this web page.
Fact there is no reference on google of Reggie McFadden in Africa or moves to Africa

Tanzania is a nation much in the news recently with the strange coincidence of Bush and Obama being there at the same time a few moths ago, but the fact of a US African American celebrity or even community activist living there would be in one or another, of the over 35 African continetal news and information websites, accessed all over the world.

What does seem strange is that such an offer does not seem to be made to business class or entertainment world African Americans who spend 25 grand in a weekend, and wold jump at such an opportunity, but instead is made to a website of African Americans who by and large most of us are working class!

Anyone born in Brooklyn even Jewish diamond brokers would know how such an offer, without a website or checkable references would seem to working class people!

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Kadijah,

I just read your statements. This is a lot of writing you left behind.

I have two questions, If you recieve the information you need about my company and it turns out that my company is legit, what is your next move?

Are you going to work with me and make some profits and achieve what ever financial goals you may have this year or are you going to just laugh about everything like you are on a sitcom or at comedy show?

I'm very curious to know

Olduvai Limited
See above post (Alarm Clock).

And if you don't want to get your feelings hurt/feathers ruffled, next time, don't get "flinty" with the Kadijahs from the block. We're "from" the block, as opposed to never left the block. :)

P.S.
This is one MORE instance of why I "question" your claim to being born and raised in America (and a comic with his pulse on the community, too boot!):

Reggie Hudlin has agreed to participate and help me with the project under a good agreement.

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
the only references on google to Reggie McFadden, and Tanzania or Olduvai Limited lead right back to this web page.
Fact there is no reference on google of Reggie McFadden in Africa or moves to Africa

Tanzania is a nation much in the news recently with the strange coincidence of Bush and Obama being there at the same time a few moths ago, but the fact of a US African American celebrity or even community activist living there would be in one or another, of the over 35 African continetal news and information websites, accessed all over the world.

What does seem strange is that such an offer does not seem to be made to business class or entertainment world African Americans who spend 25 grand in a weekend, and wold jump at such an opportunity, but instead is made to a website of African Americans who by and large most of us are working class!

Anyone born in Brooklyn even Jewish diamond brokers would know how such an offer, without a website or checkable references would seem to working class people!

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013

Mr Alarm Clock,
Everything happening doesn't appear in the newspaper and the internet doesn't always have the answers you seek.
Also, i disagree that the working class can't afford this opportunity.
I remember seeing many 35,000usd to 50,000 usd cars in the hoods in America and especially in types of Khadija neighborhoods and blocks :)
Eitherway, this offer will be off the table in 2 months time. And the whole world is watching. If i were the people of destee, i would get to work and move quickly.
This is real.

Best Regards,
Olduvai Limited

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
Please do a video about ya company holding diamonds, introduce your self maybe you can mention Destee in the video put it online for a while for everybody to see and later you can take it off. Just like Destee suggested.

For me, i have received your information package in my email.... i have lots of Diamond buyers, am still looking for real sellers for them.Like i said before there are lots of fraudsters that make my job difficult.I dont have any Gold or Diamond at the moment but my Associate has a Gold/Diamond mine and License to mine but we lack funding/investment to rent or purchase equipments to start work, its been a long road looking for some.I can send you one contact trust you to give me my commission after the sale is made then we go from there.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Please do a video about ya company holding diamonds, introduce your self maybe you can mention Destee in the video put it online for a while for everybody to see and later you can take it off. Just like Destee suggested.

For me, i have received your information package in my email.... i have lots of Diamond buyers, am still looking for real sellers for them.Like i said before there are lots of fraudsters that make my job difficult.I dont have any Gold or Diamond at the moment but my Associate has a Gold/Diamond mine and License to mine but we lack funding/investment to rent or purchase equipments to start work, its been a long road looking for some.I can send you one contact trust you to give me my commission after the sale is made then we go from there.

Does it look legitimate rapchild? Keep us posted up and share what you can.

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013

Dear Mr Rapchild,
I will take your advice under consideration.
I'm glad you recieved the info. If your buyers want diamonds, they need only contact me. You have all the information.
i have also included in the information package a past airwaybill for a diamond shipment from Tanzania to Philadelphia, USA.
Please let Mr Coger know the answers he seeks.

In regards to your mine please me forward me the information on your property mining is a very expensive endeavor.

Many Thanks,

Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.