Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Dear Mr Coger,

Nice to meet you. How can I help you? I notice you have left a reply and 2 comments on my profile.

I introduced myself to Destee Community using an old performance form the David Letterman show because the material i used and the audience response proves that the blackman is still a current victim of slavery in America. it also references to why no black man in america is safe from the police.

Olduvai LImited

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Dear Mr Coger,

Nice to meet you. How can I help you? I notice you have left a reply and 2 comments on my profile.

I introduced myself to Destee Community using an old performance form the David Letterman show because the material i used and the audience response proves that the blackman is still a current victim of slavery in America. it also references to why no black man in america is safe from the police.

Olduvai LImited

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Dear Mr Coger,

Olduvai LImited

Just by answering the questions Reggie? Or better still, proving who you are?

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Dear Mr Coger,

I used the David Letterman Set to introduce myself because of the material i used and the audience's response.

Under common law, this set is a legal precedent. If you listen to the response , an all white audience on primetime national television confirmed that blacks are still brutalized by the police and have no constitutional rights and an be easily shot and killed by the police during an arrest. By doing that, they have confirmed that the institution of slavery still exist in America.

You see mr Coger, there is no such thing as being almost free.

Best Regards,

Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.