Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Ms Destee,
I do understand your concerns. I'll do my best to answer some of your questions.

I have not published a website because I am not trying to reach the entire internet community. I'm very selective of who I work with but i do own the web address olduvailimited.com and this you can check online.

Why did I pick your site?
I made this offer to your members because I was very pleased when i, just yesterday, found your website and read the information provided by Mr AACOOLDRE on Aug 28,2003 regarding Joseph,Egypt and Hyksos / Black Spirituality/Religon and when i read several other articles or posts of extreme importance to me. ----- "My cup raneth over with the answers and information that i have forgotten and that i've been seeking for quite sometime"

So because you have blessed me.
I've decided to bless you and your members.

I will let my offer stand for 2 months time only.

I'm very curious to see how your members will rise to the occasion, for this is a spiritual venture and it is unlike anything you will every participate in. It will also let me know who is really enlightened.

For the record Mr Rapchild is leading the pack at Destee and he will probably be a millionaire in a few months time.
He's already received all of the info.

Feel free to send me your email if your are interested and would like an information package.

Best Regards,

Olduvai LImited

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ms Destee,
I do understand your concerns. I'll do my best to answer some of your questions.

I have not published a website because I am not trying to reach the entire internet community. I'm very selective of who I work with but i do own the web address olduvailimited.com and this you can check online.

Why did I pick your site?
I made this offer to your members because I was very pleased when i, just yesterday, found your website and read the information provided by Mr AACOOLDRE on Aug 28,2003 regarding Joseph,Egypt and Hyksos / Black Spirituality/Religon and when i read several other articles or posts of extreme importance to me. ----- "My cup raneth over with the answers and information that i have forgotten and that i've been seeking for quite sometime"

So because you have blessed me.
I've decided to bless you and your members.

I will let my offer stand for 2 months time only.

I'm very curious to see how your members will rise to the occasion, for this is a spiritual venture and it is unlike anything you will every participate in. It will also let me know who is really enlightened.

For the record Mr Rapchild is leading the pack at Destee and he will probably be a millionaire in a few months time.
He's already received all of the info.

Feel free to send me your email if your are interested and would like an information package.

Best Regards,

Olduvai LImited

hmmmm ... a spiritual venture that's going to cost thousands of dollars and make millions?

You wanna bless us / me, but we only get a 2 month window for the blessing?

If you wanna bless me ... send me a diamond ... on good faith, since this is spiritual ... :nails:

Do that, and i'll sing your praises ...until then, i must end this post like the last ... saying ... buyer beware.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
You presented this in the open, to all of us, therefore ... you should be able to answer in the open, to all of us.

Requiring private access (email) now, isn't how we started ... a red flag, and way too early to go there.

If you can't answer questions here, where you started the discussion, i'm not interested in learning more.

And unfortunately, i'd caution others to be very careful moving forward, if at all.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Ms Destee,
All that i can do, to prove the validity of my company is provide your members with the contact for my US custom agency,past shipping airwaybills and shipping records which prove that my products are real and that they reached the destination.
Is this what you want me to post on your website.
I don't think it's a red flag for me to email these type documents to a interested party. the documents are confidential in nature.
best
Olduvai
Reggie McFadden

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ms Destee,
All that i can do, to prove the validity of my company is provide your members with the contact for my US custom agency,past shipping airwaybills and shipping records which prove that my products are real and that they reached the destination.
Is this what you want me to post on your website.
I don't think it's a red flag for me to email these type documents to a interested party. the documents are confidential in nature.
best
Olduvai
Reggie McFadden

Reggie McFadden ... i don't know if your offer is legitimate or not, and i'm not able to tell you what to do or say to convince us that it is ... it's your business ... you're the expert in it ... you're soliciting us ... and the onus is on you to "make the sale". So far you've failed to do that in my opinion, and while it might mean you're not legitimate, it could also mean you simply failed in planning and preparing this presentation, with no real ability to calm concerns let alone close deals, which isn't a good look either.

If diamonds are your business, and you intend on using like platforms in the future, let this be a lesson to you.

Folk are gonna ask the tough questions, and you've got to have the answers ... or be left looking suspicious.

To start a public discussion, that quickly goes "confidential" ... should be problematic to the average person.

Internet scams are not new, and i don't see how you're not ready for this, given the climate we live in.

Nonetheless, it's your business to manage as you see fit, and i wish you well with it.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.