Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Dear Mr Coger,

Nice to meet you. How can I help you? I notice you have left a reply and 2 comments on my profile.

I introduced myself to Destee Community using an old performance form the David Letterman show because the material i used and the audience response proves that the blackman is still a current victim of slavery in America. it also references to why no black man in america is safe from the police.

Olduvai LImited

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Dear Mr Coger,

Nice to meet you. How can I help you? I notice you have left a reply and 2 comments on my profile.

I introduced myself to Destee Community using an old performance form the David Letterman show because the material i used and the audience response proves that the blackman is still a current victim of slavery in America. it also references to why no black man in america is safe from the police.

Olduvai LImited

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Dear Mr Coger,

Olduvai LImited

Just by answering the questions Reggie? Or better still, proving who you are?

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Dear Mr Coger,

I used the David Letterman Set to introduce myself because of the material i used and the audience's response.

Under common law, this set is a legal precedent. If you listen to the response , an all white audience on primetime national television confirmed that blacks are still brutalized by the police and have no constitutional rights and an be easily shot and killed by the police during an arrest. By doing that, they have confirmed that the institution of slavery still exist in America.

You see mr Coger, there is no such thing as being almost free.

Best Regards,

Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Are you familiar with this terminology from the hood: "Con Artist?"

Dear Mr Coger,

I used the David Letterman Set to introduce myself because of the material i used and the audience's response.

Under common law, this set is a legal precedent. If you listen to the response , an all white audience on primetime national television confirmed that blacks are still brutalized by the police and have no constitutional rights and an be easily shot and killed by the police during an arrest. By doing that, they have confirmed that the institution of slavery still exist in America.

You see mr Coger, there is no such thing as being almost free.

Best Regards,

Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
First off, I can't imagine anyone reading your posts and thinking you're African-American. The language you use and your tone are simply not those of a black man, born and raised in America.

Secondly, every business person knows you can't just "appropriate" another company's name, i.e., I can't start up a software company and call it "Microsoft".... whether I live in America OR Tanzania.

Third, ALL of Destee's posts raise red flags as to your legitimacy.

And fourth, your calm persistence in asking cyber-strangers for thousands of dollars in the face of so much skepticism is the trademark of the "flim-flam" man. Words are your game and there's money in our pockets....

Whateva. :news:

olduvai limited

Aug 28, 2013
Mr Cogar,
You are more than welcome to come to my offices in Tanzania and meet me and my staff. In addition, if you email me at olduvailimited at gmail dot com, i will be more than glad to send you the info you need so we can move on. i don't need my own people trying to hate on me before they know the facts.

I haven't read your book "Does color matter" but because you are soliciting your book online at Amazaon, is a right for me to insinuate that you are a plagiarist and a possible con artist? No it's not right for me to do that. And it's not right for you to imply any negativity towards my offer to the Destee community. We are all aware of online risks.

Best Regards,

Reggie Mcfadden
Olduvai Limited
Ubungo Plaza, Kinondoni
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
011 255 7588 755 72

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Mr Coger,
You are more than welcome to come to my offices in Tanzania and meet me and my staff. In addition, if you email me at olduvailimited at gmail dot com, i will be more than glad to send you the info you need so we can move on. i don't need my own people trying to hate on me before they know the facts.

I haven't read your book "Does color matter" but because you are soliciting your book online at Amazaon, is a right for me to insinuate that you are a plagiarist and a possible con artist? No it's not right for me to do that. And it's not right for you to imply any negativity towards my offer to the Destee community. We are all aware of online risks.

Best Regards,

Reggie Mcfadden
Olduvai Limited
Ubungo Plaza, Kinondoni
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
011 255 7588 755 72

Reggie, can I help it if I'm straight forward here ... you've been told the same, but with different words... If the post you chimed in on was helpful, then my book will blow you away...

Why did I pick your site?
I made this offer to your members because I was very pleased when i, just yesterday, found your website and read the information provided by Mr AACOOLDRE on Aug 28,2003 regarding Joseph,Egypt and Hyksos / Black Spirituality/Religon and when i read several other articles or posts of extreme importance to me. ----- "My cup raneth over with the answers and information that i have forgotten and that i've been seeking for quite sometime"

Ahhh, here's another way to prove you identity, purchase my book Reggie? What say you?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.