Black People : devils attack oprah!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Please watch Oprah so that her ratings won't be adversely eeffected by the Pepublican Women boycott

Hello Everyone,
This has been an interesting 2 weeks of deceit and lies brought to us by the Republican Party. The GOPs think that bringing a woman who describes herself as a pit bull with lipstick into the campaign is going to be a winning ticket. Apparently, the Republican Party thinks that Americans are ignorant or just stupid. Being a community organizer is apparently a big joke and now they want to protest our leading lady of television. I DON'T THINK SO!
This morning several newscasts reported that the Republican women in Florida are organizing an Oprah Winfrey boycott for declining the decision to have Sarah Palin on her show as a guest.

We don't have to agree with everything Oprah does or says, but we must all respect and support her decision. Oprah is the hardest working woman in the history of entertainment and has open doors for people like Tyra Banks, Queen Latifah, Wendy Williams and so many others to begin talk shows.

She reinvented what African American beauty is considered on television and has provided hundreds if not thousands of people with job opportunities. Remember it was Oprah who traveled to New Orleans after Katrina and insisted that they let her into the Superdome that reaped of death and feces. It was the first time I saw her angry and was not accepting no for an answer. She was on the ver ge of knocking someone out because it was such a personal tragedy for all of us. I remember crying as I watched her show but then again I cried for the entire week that I watched my people dying on CNN waiting for assistance from The Bush Administration to rescue U.S. citizens because Condi was busy shoe shopping in NYC and Bush and Cheney were on vacation and missed the International coverage that we all witnessed for over 7 long days and nights.

It was Oprah who started the first efforts through her Angel Network to provide homes for displaced survivors from Katrina and called upon her friends for donations of new homes, not the leadership of the Republican government.
Oprah has never campaigned or publicly endorsed anyone until Senator Obama because she believed before most Americans could properly pronounce his name. Now, some of us are on the Obama staff, volunteers, donors, etc., because we all believe in him. Oprah was instrumental in bringing him national notoriety early in the election.

I AM ASKING FOR EVERYONE TO TIVO, DVR AND SPREAD THE WORD/FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A MINIMUM OF 50 FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO WATCH/SUPPORT OPRAH'S SHOW THAT AIRES ON ABC NETWORK AT 4PM EST. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LISTING FOR STATION/TIME IN YOUR MARKET AND RECORD IT FOR AT LEAST 1 MONTH.
WE MUST SPEAK CLEAR AND LOUD THROUGH THE NEILSON RATINGS THAT REPUBLICAN WOMEN HAVE NO POWER AND WILL NOT AFFECT OPRAH'S RATINGS, BECAUSE SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY NO THANK YOU TO PALIN OR ANYONE ELSE THAT SHE DECLINES AS A GUEST.
IT IS NOT CALLED THE REPUBLICAN WOMEN SHOW, IT IS THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW!!!!!!!
IF OPRAH SAYS SHE DOESN'T WANTTO USE HER SHOW, IN WHICH SHE CREATED OVER 15 YEARS AGO FOR POLITICAL PLATFORMS, THEN SHE WILL NOT BE THREATENED BY IGNORANT SUPPORTERS OF THE PITBULL WITH LIPSTICK.
LETS CALL THIS COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS ARE NO JOKE CAMPAIGN.
THIS IS PART OF A CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN TOO!!!!!

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG AND DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR TELEVISIONS FOR AT LEAST 1 MONTH OF TAPING THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW.

THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT IS OVER AND WE WILL NOT BE PUSHED AROUND ANYMORE!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, IT'S YOUR RIGHT AND DUTY!!!!!!

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Please watch Oprah so that her ratings won't be adversely eeffected by the Pepublican Women boycott

Hello Everyone,
This has been an interesting 2 weeks of deceit and lies brought to us by the Republican Party. The GOPs think that bringing a woman who describes herself as a pit bull with lipstick into the campaign is going to be a winning ticket. Apparently, the Republican Party thinks that Americans are ignorant or just stupid. Being a community organizer is apparently a big joke and now they want to protest our leading lady of television. I DON'T THINK SO!
This morning several newscasts reported that the Republican women in Florida are organizing an Oprah Winfrey boycott for declining the decision to have Sarah Palin on her show as a guest.

We don't have to agree with everything Oprah does or says, but we must all respect and support her decision. Oprah is the hardest working woman in the history of entertainment and has open doors for people like Tyra Banks, Queen Latifah, Wendy Williams and so many others to begin talk shows.

She reinvented what African American beauty is considered on television and has provided hundreds if not thousands of people with job opportunities. Remember it was Oprah who traveled to New Orleans after Katrina and insisted that they let her into the Superdome that reaped of death and feces. It was the first time I saw her angry and was not accepting no for an answer. She was on the ver ge of knocking someone out because it was such a personal tragedy for all of us. I remember crying as I watched her show but then again I cried for the entire week that I watched my people dying on CNN waiting for assistance from The Bush Administration to rescue U.S. citizens because Condi was busy shoe shopping in NYC and Bush and Cheney were on vacation and missed the International coverage that we all witnessed for over 7 long days and nights.

It was Oprah who started the first efforts through her Angel Network to provide homes for displaced survivors from Katrina and called upon her friends for donations of new homes, not the leadership of the Republican government.
Oprah has never campaigned or publicly endorsed anyone until Senator Obama because she believed before most Americans could properly pronounce his name. Now, some of us are on the Obama staff, volunteers, donors, etc., because we all believe in him. Oprah was instrumental in bringing him national notoriety early in the election.

I AM ASKING FOR EVERYONE TO TIVO, DVR AND SPREAD THE WORD/FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A MINIMUM OF 50 FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO WATCH/SUPPORT OPRAH'S SHOW THAT AIRES ON ABC NETWORK AT 4PM EST. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LISTING FOR STATION/TIME IN YOUR MARKET AND RECORD IT FOR AT LEAST 1 MONTH.
WE MUST SPEAK CLEAR AND LOUD THROUGH THE NEILSON RATINGS THAT REPUBLICAN WOMEN HAVE NO POWER AND WILL NOT AFFECT OPRAH'S RATINGS, BECAUSE SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY NO THANK YOU TO PALIN OR ANYONE ELSE THAT SHE DECLINES AS A GUEST.
IT IS NOT CALLED THE REPUBLICAN WOMEN SHOW, IT IS THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW!!!!!!!
IF OPRAH SAYS SHE DOESN'T WANTTO USE HER SHOW, IN WHICH SHE CREATED OVER 15 YEARS AGO FOR POLITICAL PLATFORMS, THEN SHE WILL NOT BE THREATENED BY IGNORANT SUPPORTERS OF THE PITBULL WITH LIPSTICK.
LETS CALL THIS COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS ARE NO JOKE CAMPAIGN.
THIS IS PART OF A CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN TOO!!!!!

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG AND DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR TELEVISIONS FOR AT LEAST 1 MONTH OF TAPING THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW.

THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT IS OVER AND WE WILL NOT BE PUSHED AROUND ANYMORE!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, IT'S YOUR RIGHT AND DUTY!!!!!!

Great Job Jamesfrmphilly!!!!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : The REAL Devils Black Health and Wellness 50
Bootzey Nation of Gods and Earths : Greedy Devils.... Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : Bible vs College Devils Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : A Land of Devils In The Flesh!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Geo-Engineering/Devils trying to Enslave the Ecology, rather then respect it Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : We Came As Goddess And Gods And Ended Up Being The Most Ruthless Devils Of All To Eac Chief Elder Osiris 0
S Black People : Alex Jones and his people exposed as devils Black People Open Forum 81
PurpleMoons Black Poetry : dem mokofo's are devils Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
C Black Poetry : SHE-DEVILS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Mad Skillz Black People : Condoleeza Rice: The devils handmaiden, christian-zionist pit bull Black People Open Forum 1
Sekhemu Black People : Devils come to Newark Black People Open Forum 5
M Black Spirituality Religion : RELIGIOUS ROCK... The Music of Devils in the CHURCH!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 34
I Black Spirituality Religion : Are There Black Devils ??? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 92
R Black Poetry : AN IDLE MIND (THE DEVILS PLAYGROUND) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Definition Of A Terrorist Will The Real Devils Stand Up? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Angry Black Woman 7 Pimping Ministers And Thank You Jesus Devils Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
P Black Spirituality Religion : Response To Story: "Democracy OR Hypocrisy: All Races Have Devils" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G Black People : New China Problem For America: Attack Of The Vespa Mandarinia Black People Open Forum 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Diet soda may dramatically increase your risk of heart attack and stroke, study shows Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JUSSIE SMOLLETT FAKED ATTACK???? Black Entertainment 2
Perfection Black People Politics : ✺ Ɽesearching Black∖African Slavery⋮ Black Historians Attack the Proslavery Argument, 1890-1920 Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Aspirin disappoints for avoiding first heart attack, stroke Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : How to make sure Russian hackers can’t attack your home router, again Science and Technology 4
T Black Muslims : Satans' attack on The Born Identity of a Soul Islam Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Eric Garner's activist daughter in coma after heart attack - RIP Erica Black People Open Forum 9
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Big Mac Attack Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : new Russian cyber attack...... Science and Technology 1
freddie419 Black People : 22 dead, 59 injured in suicide bomber attack at Manchester Arena and two victims named - live update Black People Open Forum 2
Chidike Black People Politics : Ahhh Yes.....Attack The Poor,Health Care,Food,Housing And Create Pseudo Attacks To Start A War Black People Politics 10
C Black Ancestors : Why is Dr. Sebi under attack so much recently? Honoring Black Ancestors 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Fox News Launches Racist Attack Against African-American Trump Critic Rep. Maxine Waters Black People Politics 28
Liberty Black People Politics : Donald Trump’s newest White House adviser accused of hiring white men to attack African-Americans in Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : woman-sacrifices-herself-in-dog-attack-to-save-best-friends-baby Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : WHEN CREEPY CLOWNS ATTACK Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Liberty Law Forum : VIDEO SHOWS HOUSTON OFFICER ATTACK WOMAN At Traffic Stop Who Called 911 Because She Feared Him Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : ST James use of Psalm 32 to attack Paul AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : ST James Signature attack on St Paul AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Hackers use websites you visit daily to attack you - here's how to protect yourself Science and Technology 0
chuck African American History Culture : Our Places And Spaces Are Under Attack Too African American History Culture 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Breitbart-source-arrested-for-terrorism-tried-to-incite-9-11-terrorist-attack Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Jokes Humor : Woman’s advice on avoiding a shark attack takes the Internet by storm Black Jokes Humor 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Suspect killed after attack on Dallas police headquarters Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : cute attack.... Black People Open Forum 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Ben Carson Attack on dem Gays AACOOLDRE 1
RAPTOR Black People : Oprah and Sharpton Attack Black Lives Matter Movement Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Poll: Iowa Republicans Side with Obamas After Huckabee's Beyoncé Attack Black People Politics 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama Schemes to Attack Syria, Under the Guise of Fighting ISIS Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People : Britain's 'Daily Mail' Reports on Russian Attack on British Empire Nazi Links Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed Cameroon 90
jamesfrmphilly Pets / Animals : cat saves boy from dog attack Pets / Animals 12