Black People : Details emerge in W. Va. torture case

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Many Black Media have been discussing this case in W.VA.

THE PROSECUTOR,ATTORNEY BRIAN ABRAHAM CAN BE REACHED AT,
304-792-8670,

FBI SPOKESMAN, MR. BILL CROWLEY (304-346-3232) IN CHARLESTON, WEST VIRGINIA.

JUDGE WHO PRESIDED OVER THE CASE, JUDGE PERRY,(304-792- 8580).

THE SHERIFFS OFFICE AT, 304-792-8590

NOW IF YOU WANT TO VENT TO THE TV STATION IN CHARLESTON, WEST VIRGINIA THE TV STATION NUMBER IS 304-344-3521 OR YOU CAN CALL THE TV STATION IN HUNTINGTON, WEST VIRGINIA AT 304-697-4781.

DO THE RIGHT THING BY RAISING THE BOND AMOUNT AND MAKING THE CORRECT CHARGES, "ATTEMPTED MURDER" AND " A HATE CRIME" SO THOSE MORONS CAN GET WHAT THEY DESERVE,THE DEATH PENALTY!!

DISTURB EVERYBODY. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!

WE WHO KNOW FREEDOM EXIST SHOULD NOT SIT IDLE UNTIL FREEDOM COME FOR ALL.

ANOTHER SISTER IN THE STRUGGLE

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Um!

How many of us reading this will comply, after I have supplied all the information needed to do so?

SOME: I ain't talking to no FBI. They may come after me.

Blacks, doing wrong and doing right, they are after us all.

They listen to us on our phones, so give them an earful of truth/reality.

People who listen on the phones will hear things about themselves they may not be prepared to hear.

This is not about them. This is about We, Ours, US.

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

blackeyes

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 14, 2003
South,Ga
this is so horrible I can't believe it
they remind me of that famiy from the texas chainsaw massacre.

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Did we know this about those who did whatthey did?

The suspects in the case have previous arrest records going back several years, according to records from Logan County Magistrate Court, and Abraham said he had "some familiarity with all those individuals. "
Since 1991, police have filed 108 criminal charges against the six.

Brewster's mother, Frankie Brewster, 49, faced the most serious charges among them. She was charged in 1994 with first-degree murder, but pleaded guilty to lesser charges of manslaughter and wanton endangerment. She was released from prison in 2000 after serving five years in the death of 84-year-old Polly T. Ferrell, court records show.

In Williams' case, Frankie Brewster is charged with kidnapping, sexual assault, malicious wounding and giving false information during a felony investigation.

Bobby Brewster, 24, also of Big Creek, is charged with kidnapping, sexual assault, malicious wounding and assault during the commission of a felony.

Danny J. Combs, 20, of Harts, is charged with sexual assault and malicious wounding.
Karen Burton, 46, of Chapmanville was charged with malicious wounding, battery and assault during the commission of a felony.

Burton's daughter, Alisha Burton, 23, and George A. Messer, 27, both of Chapmanville, are charged with assault during the commission of a felony and battery. She previously faced charges of assault during the commission of a felony and battery; in May, she was accused of striking Messer with a shovel and smashing the window of a woman's car. The charges are pending.
All six remained in custody Wednesday in lieu of $100,000 bail each.

Public Defender Dwyane Adkins, appointed to represent Bobby Brewster, declined to comment on the case. The other defendants' court-appointed lawyers were either in hearings or did not immediately return telephone calls Wednesday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : The search for treasure is too much pressure come to prevail with some details and kisses from females got social knowledge at a local college this g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : No Details lie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : Lost Ancient Muslim City Discovered in Ethiopia Could Reveal Details of Islam’s History in Africa Ethiopia 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : fox-anchor-details-networks-racism-in-press-conference Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HOW JOSEPHUS MADE A MOCKERY OF ISIS & HER TEMPLE: With New Details AACOOLDRE 2
Black Travelers Network South Africa : 2017 South Africa- Details & Payment Plan Coming Soon South Africa 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Seymour Hersh Details Explosive Story on Bin Laden Killing & Responds to White House, Media Backlash Black People Politics 4
Writeous1 Black People : WikiLeaks Cable Details U.S. Military Killing of Iraqi Family Black People Open Forum 0
sarcasm4eva Black Short Stories : Lacking Details Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
U Black People : The details concerning US/European interference Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Rape of Iraqi Women by US Forces as Weapon of War: Photos and Data Emerge Black People Open Forum 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Within the Vice Of An Idiot, There Emerge The Behavior Of A Fool, And In Such Compan Chief Elder Osiris 0
S Black Haiku : Flowers Emerge From Dirt - Haiku Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Haiku : Flowers Emerge From Dirt - Haiku Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
U Black People : "The Truth Will Emerge" U.S. Senator Robert C.Byrd Black People Open Forum 6
Al D Africa : Torture In Africa by African Security Forces All Things Africa 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HOW DID CHRISTIANS TORTURE OTHER PEOPLE? AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Eritrea : Sound of Torture in Eritrea Eritrea 2
Kemetstry Black People : MENTALLY HANDICAPPED WORKER ENSLAVED AND TORTURE 4 YEARS Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Chicago police torture victims receive $5.5 million in Reparations Black People Doing Positive Things 1
SeekingMaat Pan Africanism : Britian apologies to Mau Mau over torture African American History Culture 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Whistleblower John Kiriakou: For Embracing Torture, John Brennan a "Terrible Choice to Lead the CIA" Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People : Bush Era Torture Expert, Appointed to Mental Asssitance for Military Families (???) Black People Open Forum 1
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
RAPTOR Black People : Ex-Chicago cop convicted of lying about torture Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : torture charged, Chicago Police chief found guilty of perjury, AT LAST!!!!! Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Black People : Chicago Police Torture Victims Split $19.8 Mil. Black People Open Forum 1
G Black People : Whites Apologetic for W.Va. Torture Case Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Torture Bill States Non-Allegiance To Bush Is Terrorism Black People Open Forum 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : chinese water torture....con-clue-zon Khasm13 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : chinese water torture....part 1 Khasm13 10
E Black Poetry : Torture Chamber Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6