Site News : Destee is Back @ Work - Site Upgrade In Progress!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I agree with moving politics threads to a politics forum. Politics, religion and sex are the three topics that always cause arguments so having it regulated to one forum helps keep the peace. I noticed that politics threads also scare off potential new members who didn't want to sign up for all that. I'm not talking about your site but in general.

Yep ... i think it's time for a dedicated Politics Forum ... though it will probably be a minute before i get to it ... oh gosh ... there's so much to do! ... :weights:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

More progress ... we have our Albums Back ... !!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

I was able to restore our old albums, so everyone's pictures should be back ... *fingers crossed*

If I remember properly, last time we had albums they were for Premium Members only ... only Premium Members could have them.

I don't think we'll be doing it that way this time, instead making them available to all Members ... but i gotta see how that's going to impact us.

Please give me a minute to consider it all ... and for right now ... albums are for Premium Members only.

For right now, all i can say is that the Albums Are Back !!! ... There is also a link to your album, from your Profile Page !!!

If you see / experience any problems with them, please let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Family ... i think i've come up with a way for (most) everyone to have access to Albums ... create them, edit them, everything!

Okay ... you have to have 25 posts in order to be able to create an album, add pictures, delete them, post comments on pictures, etc.

I think I've set this up already, so if you have 25 posts but can't create an album let me know.

I say i think because i'm not sure if any of this is going to work ... :look:

Yall let me know.

Okay ... i'm going to bed for real this time ...

Love You!

Destee

Dre Money

Oct 22, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
Yep ... i think it's time for a dedicated Politics Forum ... though it will probably be a minute before i get to it ... oh gosh ... there's so much to do! ... :weights:

Love You!

Destee
I'm seriously going to post more when you do because when I see politics threads sometimes I roll my eyes and be like oh lawd cause you know most of the time people are just arguing back and forth and if there's no one to argue with it starts sounding like people are just rambling. I ain't even trying to point fingers because I do the same thing too but in my own politics forum. It's seems like there's only a few people out there who geniunely like politics and your blessed in the fact that you have a lot of members like that, whereas on my site, most peeps don't care and rather do some general chit chat. So although your blessed to have lots of members who love politics, separating the forum will allow for the appearance of a more friendlier environment and in my personal opinion, more sign-ups. I've learned that sometimes you can't beat politics over someone's head. They have to be gently brought into it or you could run em off, same thing with religion or even sex talk.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I'm seriously going to post more when you do because when I see politics threads sometimes I roll my eyes and be like oh lawd cause you know most of the time people are just arguing back and forth and if there's no one to argue with it starts sounding like people are just rambling. I ain't even trying to point fingers because I do the same thing too but in my own politics forum. It's seems like there's only a few people out there who geniunely like politics and your blessed in the fact that you have a lot of members like that, whereas on my site, most peeps don't care and rather do some general chit chat. So although your blessed to have lots of members who love politics, separating the forum will allow for the appearance of a more friendlier environment and in my personal opinion, more sign-ups. I've learned that sometimes you can't beat politics over someone's head. They have to be gently brought into it or you could run em off, same thing with religion or even sex talk.

Well ... our discussion forums are years old and very seasoned ... in addition ... i kinda just let it grow into what it is to be.

Like your forum, political discussions were slow and quiet, ours have only recently grown to the levels you see now.

Most every forum we have here ... is here because there was a need for it ... not only forums, but rules and everything.

The need has presented itself ... the political discussions have grown and warrant their own forum now ... and it shall be.

It's as though this community ... the collective energy of it ... has a momentum, a Spirit of its own ... and i just follow.

I'm often scrambling to keep up ... 'cause it moves soooo fast ... and will roll right on without me ... :running:

You have a great site and i'm sure with your skill and dedication, you'll have all we have and more, soon!

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

Dre Money

Oct 22, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
It's as though this community ... the collective energy of it ... has a momentum, a Spirit of its own ... and i just follow.
Man you have no idea how deep that was to me just now. I've learned a lot from this alone, but when you're naturally stubborn quotes like these sound both impossible and zen-like at the same time.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Man you have no idea how deep that was to me just now. I've learned a lot from this alone, but when you're naturally stubborn quotes like these sound both impossible and zen-like at the same time.

you're wonderful ... just like you are ... :grouphug:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Family ... it's been more than a month since i've posted to this thread, but updates and changes have been ongoing, and will be, for our site is ongoing ... 24/7 ... it just never sleeps.

For the most part ... all that i started out to do in the opening post, has been completed.

Therefore, i'll not update this thread anymore, but will continue to change and improve upon things as time passes ... and will create new threads as need be.

Like always, i encourage your input ... i need it ... and appreciate all that you share.

Thanks for your patience with me.

If you have any questions i'm right here.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly