Site News : Destee is Back @ Work - Site Upgrade In Progress!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Here's the message I receive when accessing my profile page:

Peace In,

Okay Family ... we're back open ... and though there's still work to be done ... Brother Clyde ... you should not see the above error anymore ... if you do ... or if anyone does ... please let me know.

I'll keep posting forward movement, as we gain it ... :D

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:lol: ... i appreciate your confidence in my culinary aptitude ... :lol: ... and when you talk dirty like this ... :lol:

but i gotta get back to work ... :lol:

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

.o0( Uh huh )

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Okay Family ... we're back open ... and though there's still work to be done ... Brother Clyde ... you should not see the above error anymore ... if you do ... or if anyone does ... please let me know.

I'll keep posting forward movement, as we gain it ... :D

Love You!

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......All is well, thanks Sister Destee.

Peace In,

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Yaaay!

I've got some suggestions.

i know you do ... :love: ... i'm trying real hard to get caught up on the things i know to do ... before i come to you.

i see your other threads and will be responding to them too.

you're the best ... :kiss:

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Okay Family ... more progress ... The Blue Chat Bar at the Bottom of Every Page ... has been upgraded!

In fact, it's no longer blue ... but a soft gray kinda color ... see image below ...

There are some new features with it ... and some old stuff that had broke, that works now ... :D

1. Games can be played again ... i beat Brother Clyde at chess just a little bit ago ... :D

2. You can now chat with Facebook Friends, from right here at destee! ... :toast: ... see image below.

I've not actually tried doing that yet, but it appears you just click on the link as marked in the image, and you'll be connected with Facebook / GMail Chatters from right here on destee!

If you'd like to chat with Destee Members using this bar, you have to FOLLOW them first, and they have to FOLLOW you too ... here's some steps on how to achieve this ... or you won't be able to interact together using this feature.

If you have any questions, or experience any problems, i'm here.

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
As you can see Family, i've started adding our Thread Prefixes back !!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Xenforo !!!! :toast:

I really hated losing these when we moved from vbulletin, and am sooooooo glad to see them back !!!

As i do them though, gosh oh gosh ... i see (again) just how big we've grown !!!! ... :weights:

It's gonna take me a minute to get this the way it was, the way i want, but i am working on it!

For the forums that have them now, thread prefixes are automatically included when you start a new thread!

Part of my challenge is The Open Forum ... :eeek: ... it's grown so big and some areas in it, can stand alone.

I think it's time we have a Politics Forum ... so those discussions will leave the Open Forum eventually.

I'm sure there's more that can be streamlined and organized moe betta than it is right now!

Your suggestions are welcome ... QQ'n @ Brother SkuderJaymes ... :)

Okay ... i'm going cross-eyed right now ... so i'll stop and do more later.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Love You!

Destee

Dre Money

Oct 22, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
As you can see Family, i've started adding our Thread Prefixes back !!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Xenforo !!!! :toast:

I really hated losing these when we moved from vbulletin, and am sooooooo glad to see them back !!!

As i do them though, gosh oh gosh ... i see (again) just how big we've grown !!!! ... :weights:

It's gonna take me a minute to get this the way it was, the way i want, but i am working on it!

For the forums that have them now, thread prefixes are automatically included when you start a new thread!

Part of my challenge is The Open Forum ... :eeek: ... it's grown so big and some areas in it, can stand alone.

I think it's time we have a Politics Forum ... so those discussions will leave the Open Forum eventually.

I'm sure there's more that can be streamlined and organized moe betta than it is right now!

Your suggestions are welcome ... QQ'n @ Brother SkuderJaymes ... :)

Okay ... i'm going cross-eyed right now ... so i'll stop and do more later.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Love You!

Destee
I agree with moving politics threads to a politics forum. Politics, religion and sex are the three topics that always cause arguments so having it regulated to one forum helps keep the peace. I noticed that politics threads also scare off potential new members who didn't want to sign up for all that. I'm not talking about your site but in general.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz